Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ. Nexon Hack Shield

When nexon updated, they updated their shield. Nexon is now logging the websites that you currently have open. The reason that you are getting the error with Black Cipher is because you have a hack site open. YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR COMPUTER WHENEVER YOU START COMBAT ARMS MAKING SURE THAT YOU HAVE NO HACK SITE OPEN WHEN YOU RUN COMBAT ARMS. Trust me on this. When you run the cleaner, make sure all browsers are closed. I am not going to attach a cleaner mainly because you can just Google Ccleaner. I am not kidding about this and I am just trying to help everyone who is getting the error.

Note**- Even if you are playing without hacks, do this.

Nexon DOES have the right to assess your computer which is located in the TOS which you agreed to.

Nexon | The Best in Free-to-Play Online Games Hardware and Software Access.

You hereby acknowledge that:

The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, certain information about your computer or software, including, but not limited to, your operating system, identification of your hard drives, central processing unit, IP address, MAC address and Internet browser for purposes of identification and for diagnostic testing.

The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, non-personal information from your connection to the Service or Site for demographic purposes.

The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, information from your computer, software, and parts or portions thereof, including, without limitation, your computer's random access memory, video card, central processing unit, hard drive(s) and any other storage devices to assist our efforts in policing users who may develop and/or use "hacks" and/or "cheats" to gain advantage over other users. The information obtained in this Section will only be used for the purpose of identifying persons or entities not in compliance or believed by the Company to not be in compliance with this Agreement and any and all other Company rules, policies, notices and/or agreements.
    Last edited by Validate; 11-07-2011 at 11:48 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Validate For This Useful Post:

Drake (11-07-2011),S34nH4x (11-10-2011),Sketchy (12-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    Trololololol
    ??? I am serious...

** did not double post Delete request?
    Last edited by Validate; 11-07-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Validate View Post

??? I am serious...
    Oh... Better go get a cleaner than.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Are they even allowed to do that?

Important rules for all the idiots:

1st rules of spelling. Don't fuck with the ORIGINAL.

There're three things I refuse to tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and millitary insurrection.

- Frieza

You want to keep everyone from dying? That's naive. It's a war; people die.

- Luffy to Vivi in Alabasta

We shouldn't worry about being able to achieve our dreams, as long as we have the desire to do it!

Thanks
    no reason they would not be allowed, your internet provider tracks all the websights and pages you go to, and keeps records, that can be requested by the government. Also myspace, facebook, and all the other social sights all track what pages you have open, and sell your information based on your web activity to have selective marketing sent too you.

Thanks
    i dont think they are allowed to do that since they would have to go into your computer files .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anyone tried this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yes. You will be unable to log in/go into the game via the website if you have mpgh.net open sometimes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    i dont think they are allowed to do that since they would have to go into your computer files .
    You agreed to it when you agreed to the TOS

Nexons TOS pertaining to that right-

Code:
    2.4 Hardware and Software Access.

You hereby acknowledge that:

The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, certain information about your computer or software, including, but not limited to, your operating system, identification of your hard drives, central processing unit, IP address, MAC address and Internet browser for purposes of identification and for diagnostic testing.

The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, non-personal information from your connection to the Service or Site for demographic purposes.

The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, information from your computer, software, and parts or portions thereof, including, without limitation, your computer's random access memory, video card, central processing unit, hard drive(s) and any other storage devices to assist our efforts in policing users who may develop and/or use "hacks" and/or "cheats" to gain advantage over other users. The information obtained in this Section will only be used for the purpose of identifying persons or entities not in compliance or believed by the Company to not be in compliance with this Agreement and any and all other Company rules, policies, notices and/or agreements.
    Last edited by Validate; 11-07-2011 at 11:46 AM.

ass planted in a chair in front of my computer in my house
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    guess they gotta do whats needed to secure there rights,like above asks are they allowed to do that?Well ask yourself are you allowed to hack into they're gaming system?But i also use cCleaner and advanced system care pro{from a torrent} to keep my pc clean.I also have a cleaner that will automatically clean my CA's folder when i log in and when i exit the game.
    Last edited by 3-sum; 11-07-2011 at 12:42 PM.

THANX ME's IF's I's HELPs!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 3-sum View Post
    guess they gotta do whats needed to secure there rights,like above asks are they allowed to do that?Well ask yourself are you allowed to hack into they're gaming system?But i also use cCleaner and advanced system care pro{from a torrent} to keep my pc clean.I also have a cleaner that will automatically clean my CA's folder when i log in and when i exit the game.
    They gave up with hack shield so now their spying xD

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Validate For This Useful Post:

ortax (11-12-2011)

ass planted in a chair in front of my computer in my house
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Validate View Post

They gave up with hack shield so now their spying xD
    Yea i got something for them so spy on........
    Do to the younger gen here i wont say what though,cute avatar by the way.

THANX ME's IF's I's HELPs!!!!

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Yes. They are in fact allowed to do this. In their TOS it says "we have the right to access your internet browser". All their hackshield does is check the cookies for what sites are actively open.

What I don't understand is this, you're only not allowed to USE the hacks on CA according to Nexon, correct? So they are breaking their own TOS saying you will only get punished for the specified reasons, and they're actually punishing people (in a sense by D/C'ing them) for a reason unspecified. That is the only sense in rule-breaking I can think of, but it's still completely legal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Yes. They are in fact allowed to do this. In their TOS it says "we have the right to access your internet browser". All their hackshield does is check the cookies for what sites are actively open.

What I don't understand is this, you're only not allowed to USE the hacks on CA according to Nexon, correct? So they are breaking their own TOS saying you will only get punished for the specified reasons, and they're actually punishing people (in a sense by D/C'ing them) for a reason unspecified. That is the only sense in rule-breaking I can think of, but it's still completely legal.
    Tos is for banning accounts, they are using the pathetic D/C to make it look like it was a "accident"

Were on a hack site, they dont like that so they dc us xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    How are they able to log all the websites you have open when you run CA?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast