Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,159
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    5,760
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by nxkun View Post
    u rage kick?
    I only kick people who hack.

    And believe it or not, I'm legit, even though I make hacks. LOL oh the irony
    Keep me motivated for my hack development!

  2. #17
    nxkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post


    I only kick people who hack.

    And believe it or not, I'm legit, even though I make hacks. LOL oh the irony
    yeah the irony but i believe you, makes hacks it's awesome but be legit its better ^^


  3. #18
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by convolution View Post
    How do the Elite mods know that I'm chamming and hacking? I don't do any obvious teleporting killing spree crap. I don't really pre-fire at all. My scores aren't that outstanding either, just a standard 2-1.5 KD.

    I don't have speed hacks on or anything as well...

    help?
    If they are hiding in a corner, walk past them and pretend you dont know they are there, and let them kill you ONCE.

    After that they assume you are not chamming and then just go ahead and play how ever you normally do.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  4. #19
    trigot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by convolution View Post
    How do the Elite mods know that I'm chamming and hacking? I don't do any obvious teleporting killing spree crap. I don't really pre-fire at all. My scores aren't that outstanding either, just a standard 2-1.5 KD.

    I don't have speed hacks on or anything as well...

    help?
    They know by the gear u have if your speed is faster then it should be for your gear.

    By jumping, your hang-time in the air, also if you jump further or or higher then possible without hacks.

    Cham's: By you always knowing where people are. Or always going directly to people that you have not noticed their patterns. Shooting at walls or other objects that they are behind. Prefire. Looking at walls or rocks the ground or even up and tracking people threw them. Changing your weapon from sniper to AR/SMG just before a rusher hits top of the steps every time. Going from a completely far side of the spawn (example: Left sniper on killcreek to the stairs just a player (withoutout given any evidence or signs they are there) and killing them and then going back, doing that everytime someone hits your stairs.

    Never missing can be a sign of aimbot or chams.

    Lag caused by you to other players, EVERY HACK and or mod adds lag ingame not from your view but to everybody elses view. (when they target you or when they get near).

    No registry hits on you, consistantly.

    Shooting threw and following players with your shoots threw what is not visiable to you with out hacks/mods. (random shots can happen).

    Nobody can kill everbody ingame every time on every map.

    your character is CBL dirty.

    Your character has an established reputation for hacking.

    Your character has Hacker stats.
    Last edited by trigot; 11-28-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: to add a line

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to trigot For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (11-28-2011)

  6. #20
    Donnuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,944
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I've never used a hack in an Elite Mod room. I've never stayed an entire game in an Elite Mod room because I was kicked for hacking every time. They don't know. They just RAGE like little 12 year old prepubescent bitches.
    Lol, you act like your the best in the game.

  7. #21
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post


    I only kick people who hack.

    And believe it or not, I'm legit, even though I make hacks. LOL oh the irony
    You hack to troll me.


  8. #22
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnuh View Post
    Lol, you act like your the best in the game.
    No, I just tend to kill the Elite Mod too many times and they get pissed.

  9. #23
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    i dont even get to use elite cuz nexon fucked up my elite and is orange every time i get them from grey cases when ive never even used them b4, especially on newer accounts... its like giving me a fucking credit card with shitty credit and tell me to build it up with nothing... fuck that shit.
    I don't say much, but THANK ME if I helped


  10. #24
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    They don't know for sure, but they kick 'cause they can.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  11. #25
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    They know by the gear u have if your speed is faster then it should be for your gear.

    By jumping, your hang-time in the air, also if you jump further or or higher then possible without hacks.

    Cham's: By you always knowing where people are. Or always going directly to people that you have not noticed their patterns. Shooting at walls or other objects that they are behind. Prefire. Looking at walls or rocks the ground or even up and tracking people threw them. Changing your weapon from sniper to AR/SMG just before a rusher hits top of the steps every time. Going from a completely far side of the spawn (example: Left sniper on killcreek to the stairs just a player (withoutout given any evidence or signs they are there) and killing them and then going back, doing that everytime someone hits your stairs.

    Never missing can be a sign of aimbot or chams.

    Lag caused by you to other players, EVERY HACK and or mod adds lag ingame not from your view but to everybody elses view. (when they target you or when they get near).

    No registry hits on you, consistantly.

    Shooting threw and following players with your shoots threw what is not visiable to you with out hacks/mods. (random shots can happen).

    Nobody can kill everbody ingame every time on every map.

    your character is CBL dirty.

    Your character has an established reputation for hacking.

    Your character has Hacker stats.
    Your logic is flawed for the speed thing. I can name a weapon that will get you kicked a lot because of speeding: T-2. That gun got a VERY high portability. I was kicked a lot because I only had a light vest, yet I can run equal to that of a spec.

  12. #26
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post


    I only kick people who hack.

    And believe it or not, I'm legit, even though I make hacks. LOL oh the irony
    @flameswor10 is legit too
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  13. #27
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr. View Post

    @flameswor10 is legit too
    Maybe I should start hacking now..

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (11-29-2011)

  15. #28
    -Equinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    If they are hiding in a corner, walk past them and pretend you dont know they are there, and let them kill you ONCE.

    After that they assume you are not chamming and then just go ahead and play how ever you normally do.
    That's what I do.
    Equinox loves you. <3

  16. #29
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Maybe I should start hacking now..
    Don't go to the dark side
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  17. #30
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    I play CA legitly
    Everyone ingame is mad though, they like "OMG THAT DUDE IS HACKING"

    I'm like -continues playing-
    -kicked-

    WAIT WHAT THE FUCK.
    @~Shadow WAS HACKING BUT WHY WAS I KICKED!!!
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. mod idea, want to know how possible it sounds
    By supercarz1991 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 10:33 PM
  2. How to piss of elite mods!
    By cnttuchme in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:25 PM
  3. HOW to kick people without ELITE mod!(tut)
    By KnockOut in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 08:26 PM
  4. HOW to kick people without ELITE mod!(tut)
    By KnockOut in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 02:04 PM
  5. For the People who say they know how to fix pub hack
    By Co0k1e_J4R in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 09:35 AM