Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 109
  1. #91
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchronicity View Post

    Sex, have fun.
    Penis : Vagina.

    done.

  2. #92
    Pheles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,080
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    Penis : Vagina.

    done.
    Awesome.

    Too bad I don't got an essay due. Gotta do a damn podcast.

  3. #93
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    Penis : Vagina.

    done.
    That's not even a thesis, correction; that's not even a sentence..

    You need a complete sentence with 3 strong valid topics.

  4. #94
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    That's not even a thesis, correction; that's not even a sentence..

    You need a complete sentence with 3 strong valid topics.
    In the start of time, God made man. Man was lonely and he had himself and animals, God tired of seeing poor Adam jumping on the lamb decided to say. "Adam! I shall make you a woman and this woman shall be yours." So God painfully rip out a rib bone from Adam and made Eve. So Adam and Eve created sex, yet covers themselves with little leaves because of Eve eating the damn apple. So God saw them having sex with leaves and so they were banish. Then they had kids and then the kids were like.. "That looks fun." So they had sex and with interbreeding came us. Then their kids had sex and their kids had sex and it goes on and on. Then we come here today were the idea of sex is totally awesome. Yet some of us is stuck with drawing eyeballs on our favorite hand unless you're going Stranger Danger tonight.

    And that's the fucking essay of sex.

  5. #95
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    In the start of time, God made man. Man was lonely and he had himself and animals, God tired of seeing poor Adam jumping on the lamb decided to say. "Adam! I shall make you a woman and this woman shall be yours." So God painfully rip out a rib bone from Adam and made Eve. So Adam and Eve created sex, yet covers themselves with little leaves because of Eve eating the damn apple. So God saw them having sex with leaves and so they were banish. Then they had kids and then the kids were like.. "That looks fun." So they had sex and with interbreeding came us. Then their kids had sex and their kids had sex and it goes on and on. Then we come here today were the idea of sex is totally awesome. Yet some of us is stuck with drawing eyeballs on our favorite hand unless you're going Stranger Danger tonight.

    And that's the fucking essay of sex.
    That's a story, not an essay.

  6. #96
    Pheles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,080
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    That's a story, not an essay.

    Great Britain and France, focused on the economic debacle threatening both their countries following World War I, underestimated and even ignored the fervor and potential risk posed by a fantatical German leader named Hitler. Recognition and preemptive action on their part could have minimized Hitler's threat to European stability, stunted his expanding popularity, thus preventing his autocracy and averting a second world war.

    That's a thesis statement. Making one for sex is too hard. If this isn't a thesis statement, I'm gonna kill myself. ;D
    ... hi


     

  7. #97
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheles View Post
    Great Britain and France, focused on the economic debacle threatening both their countries following World War I, underestimated and even ignored the fervor and potential risk posed by a fantatical German leader named Hitler. Recognition and preemptive action on their part could have minimized Hitler's threat to European stability, stunted his expanding popularity, thus preventing his autocracy and averting a second world war.

    That's a thesis statement. Making one for sex is too hard. If this isn't a thesis statement, I'm gonna kill myself. ;D



    Now that's a fantastic thesis..
    I may have to write my own Essay with it

  8. #98
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    That's a story, not an essay.
    "An essay is a piece of writing which is often written from an author's personal point of view."

    Yes it is.

  9. #99
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    It's only been seven days, but I still doubt that I'll get a response anytime soon.

  10. #100
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    @aeronyx

    Are you telling me all the money that I..















































































    FUCK
    Last edited by KingDot; 12-11-2011 at 10:43 AM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  11. #101
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    @aeronyx

    Are you telling me all the money that I..

    FUCK
    Fucking nexon.



    ))))))))):

  12. #102
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    Fucking nexon.



    ))))))))):
    You could've at least bought like 10000000000 day Viper with that or something

    D:
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  13. #103
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    You could've at least bought like 10000000000 day Viper with that or something

    D:
    Well, the thing is, I has a friend with a phisher, and I goes on phished accounts and gifts maiself 30 days of viper.

    I have about 200~ days of unactivated viper in my inbox...

    :3

  14. #104
    Pheles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,080
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    Well, the thing is, I has a friend with a phisher, and I goes on phished accounts and gifts maiself 30 days of viper.

    I have about 200~ days of unactivated viper in my inbox...

    :3
    Donate to the less fortunate
    ... hi


     

  15. #105
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    "An essay is a piece of writing which is often written from an author's personal point of view."

    Yes it is.
    It can be written from your point of view, but it doesn't make it an essay.

    An essay is an explanation-able topic from the author's view.

    A story is a piece in which it contains multiple characters, a plot, and some conflict; in which your 'story' obtained.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NEXON IS RACIST! LOLOLOL
    By pabloco825 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. nexon plugins and korean client how to download??
    By 123456789987654321 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 01:22 PM
  3. [req]Nexon plug
    By urmomlol in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 06:19 PM
  4. Can't get on nexon site
    By urmomlol in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:31 PM
  5. Lololol
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 07:07 AM