I strongly feel that the Elite Hack Section idea, that was created by a few members like a year back, is really great. This is why:
1. I am looking at all the "Thanks" for Matypatty's recent release and just about no one is thanking him. Half the kids posting post on there are just retarded members that have 2 post because they don't know what they are doing.
2. They are enough hackers as it is, not only from this site, but from xxx amount that are out there. This is causing a lot of chaos in the actual CA game itself. I mean look at the variables; almost all the rooms are locked and they ones that aren't have hackers filling them, lifetaker fags are everywhere, long time players are quitting cause of their KDRs dropping like a rock.
3. Nexon should be having a hard time too. I know they aren't perfect but they deserve some type of leniency if you will. Their servers really were not ment for this kind of abuse
4. I feel that the moderators should at least look at the facts and notice all the chaos going on. We should take the time to go over a reasonable amount of post per say for the section.
okay okay im done ranting on. So tell me what you guys think of this.
Last edited by Trevor Phillips; 01-11-2012 at 05:10 PM.
There has to be something. The truth is I'm tired of these great coders not getting the recognition that they honestly deserve. And besides you can always get a moderator to remove the option for you to receive PM's.
Last edited by Trevor Phillips; 01-11-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Their has to be something. The truth is I'm tired of these great coders not getting the reconization that they honestly diserve. And besides you can always get a moderator to remove the option for you to recive PM's.
There*, recognition*, deserve*, receive*.
- A user can select if he wants to turn it on or off,
- If you don't want the leechers crying, how about matty starts working with flame on the VIP? That way dave makes a profit, matty does too, and leechers don't spam.
Originally Posted by Acidic
How do you know about the elite nod section...
Any user can see that there IS a elite mod section, but they just can't enter it.