Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot

    Question Crash to Desktop? WTF D= ------ Now Playing AVA

    This is not a help thread.
    2 threads in one xD

    Everytime somebody Lifetake in a room or if somebody crash the game, I crash to desktop


    Is it only me? Are you guys having the same problem?

    I think that after almost 4 years of playing CA, if this dont get fixed I will stop playing CA.
    Idc about lifetakers, I do care about crashing to desktop
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I started playing AVA and is not that fun as CA but I dunno if the ppl I play with or the servers are noobs, but I keep getting 42-12, 35-10 scores LEGIT on all games. I use to get at least a multi kill on every spawn.
    My computer is slow, Ive been hacking this 4 years in CA so I dont have skills like good fps players.

    They dont move, they shoot in the same place, they dont jump, run, etc. they are slow, I dont know but the fact is that all of them are easy kills .



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  2. #2
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,857
    yeah every user without lifetaker anti crash gets that .

  3. #3
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    yeah every user without lifetaker anti crash gets that .
    What you mean?

    When I play CA I play with hacks and lifetaker and I crash anyway



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. #4
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,857
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    What you mean?

    When I play CA I play with hacks and lifetaker and I crash anyway
    If you use lifetaker you also need to have "Lifetaker Anticrash" if you don't want to crash because of lifetaker .

    Offtopic ; smart

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

    SmartAlley (01-12-2012)

  6. #5
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    AVA is really boring and very easy to win. I might play it again hardcore, but I haven't really got into it with other people.

  7. #6
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hmmmm AVA > CA.
    I played CA for almost since beta and it's gotten pretty bad lately but Nexon is fixing that with the 9 hour patch they are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  8. #7
    bampro222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i doubt they will actually patch any hacks in this patch. they said they would in the past and nothing happend, vip hacks will make new hacks to get around there patch. and matty patty will too. nexon makes to much money on the hacks they produce and they wont patch them too much. i bet the worst thing that will happen is they will patch the crash switch.

    also, if the patch too much hacks they will lose there growing population, cause if you think about it the more hackers there are the more ppl they ban and those people that get banned just make new account and hack again witch makes CA "population" grow since they still count the people they ban. if they really had 375k+ people in North America playing why are most of the servers always empty and deserted?
    Last edited by bampro222; 01-12-2012 at 02:09 PM.

  9. #8
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    I quit playng AVA i mean i was good at playng then it got lame...
    Now its all 12 year olds but i the last event they had i knew (in person) the third place winner cool kid but he aint ragin and QQ on everyones ass :| .
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Occidi de Pax For This Useful Post:

    bampro222 (01-12-2012)

  11. #9
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by bampro222 View Post
    i doubt they will actually patch any hacks in this patch. they said they would in the past and nothing happend, vip hacks will make new hacks to get around there patch. and matty patty will too. nexon makes to much money on the hacks they produce and they wont patch them too much. i bet the worst thing that will happen is they will patch the crash switch.

    also, if the patch too much hacks they will lose there growing population, cause if you think about it the more hackers there are the more ppl they ban and those people that get banned just make new account and hack again witch makes CA "population" grow since they still count the people they ban. if they really had 375k+ people in North America playing why are most of the servers always empty and deserted?
    You never know, about 1 to 2 years ago when we had god mode and real life taker there was like a 9 hour patched guess what when we tried the hacks never worked again.
    So i wouldn't be surprised if they did patch the hacks.
    The only reason we got these back was most of the coders spent hours trying to find the codes to fix them, and my guess is some one leaked out some of these codes.
    Now since there is pubs almost anywhere its gives Nexon a chance to look at all the code and patch the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  12. #10
    bampro222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    you make a good point, fight fire with fire. some one should exploit elite mods and have nexon get rid of them, i hate ragers

  13. #11
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    If you use lifetaker you also need to have "Lifetaker Anticrash" if you don't want to crash because of lifetaker .

    Offtopic ; smart
    Wow Im not updated

    Where I can get that? O.o

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    AVA is really boring and very easy to win. I might play it again hardcore, but I haven't really got into it with other people.
    Agreed!



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  14. #12
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,857
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Wow Im not updated

    Where I can get that? O.o



    Agreed!
    it's the first site who got Godmode .
    also the first site to get weaponspawner back ... :3
    and you have been VIP there .

  15. #13
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    I quit playng AVA i mean i was good at playng then it got lame...
    Now its all 12 year olds but i the last event they had i knew (in person) the third place winner cool kid but he aint ragin and QQ on everyones ass :| .
    All you need is the AK47 with a few parts and profit. Everything else does too little damage or not enough in time.

  16. #14
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    All you need is the AK47 with a few parts and profit. Everything else does too little damage or not enough in time.
    I actualy prefer the Kriss its a less damage faster shooting medium recoil gun but gets the job done besides i got tired of the Fps spikes and all the litle children raging :|
    Alas if there were only age moderated servers :|
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  17. #15
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    I actualy prefer the Kriss its a less damage faster shooting medium recoil gun but gets the job done besides i got tired of the Fps spikes and all the litle children raging :|
    Alas if there were only age moderated servers :|
    Where they enable mic chat now? It was soooooooooooooooo boring because of the lack of people talking and the text box is really tiny. Like I said, the guns are extremely unbalanced except for the paid ones and the AK series.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do i meet the req to play AVA?
    By Polo™ in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 07:40 AM
  2. never played ava
    By mrperkins in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 01:08 PM
  3. FIRST TIME PLAYING AVA!!! :D
    By Zakurna in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 05:07 AM
  4. I NOW PLAY WAR ROCK
    By bigbadwolf in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 12:25 AM
  5. NOW PLAYING CA, Wanna Glitch? XD
    By Gnash in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 06:48 AM