Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,009
    Reputation
    1226
    Thanks
    1,232
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Who cares their just epic guns like 1% of the combat arms community will have the chance to use it the other 99% won't

  2. #17
    weepee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    967
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Cool
    no new sniper???


    Successful Trades:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

  3. #18
    kolec94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Davenport,IA
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    Who cares their just epic guns like 1% of the combat arms community will have the chance to use it the other 99% won't
    becuase nexon want u to know wat u most like will never get to use


  4. #19
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,262
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    Who cares their just epic guns like 1% of the combat arms community will have the chance to use it the other 99% won't
    Can't you just Weapon Spawn it

  5. #20
    kolec94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Davenport,IA
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    no new sniper???
    jus noticed that they hav no epic snipers or shotgun's

    ---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Entourage View Post


    Can't you just Weapon Spawn it
    yeh if anyone finds the weapon id for them but no one really updates those lists


  6. #21
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Looks great.

  7. #22
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,037
    My Mood
    Happy
    What annoys me the most that Nexon should've made a MP5K or something for Deck. :/

  8. #23
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Little View Post
    What annoys me the most that Nexon should've made a MP5K or something for Deck. :/
    They shouldve made it Ravens L9 or something, and decks G36.

  9. #24
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,037
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    They shouldve made it Ravens L9 or something, and decks G36.
    I'm tired of the same weapon types. Why not a .45 Uzi or something?

  10. #25
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Little View Post
    I'm tired of the same weapon types. Why not a .45 Uzi or something?
    That'll be dope as hell. I'm actually a big fan of the uzi as well, lol

  11. #26
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Nexon's lazy as fuck. They're just doing camos and calling them new guns.



  12. #27
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,037
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Nexon's lazy as fuck. They're just doing camos and calling them new guns.
    The issue I have mostly is that they play on the overused classes of weapons, when the last time has Nexon released a new M16 that does good damage?
    Last edited by Mouzie; 01-16-2012 at 09:42 PM.

  13. #28
    CombatModder-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    -45
    Thanks
    157
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gonna be alot of cross mods

  14. #29
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,262
    My Mood
    Dead
    Nexon Will be Nexon

  15. #30
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Little View Post
    The issue I have mostly is that they play on the overused classes of weapons, when the last time has Nexon released a new M16 that does good damage?
    Exactly. And with the champ, vet and whatever M16's, they, too, are just texture changes with no variable changes.



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PSPiso's New Year’s Weapon MOD Pack
    By Kuro Tenshi in forum Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:51 PM
  2. [Info] New patch weapons
    By sparco179 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 12:02 PM
  3. a new retail weapon for medic
    By klk101 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 06:31 AM
  4. New Warrock weapons
    By hallo126 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 03:26 AM
  5. New Melee weapon annouced before patch!!!
    By Kurbo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 01:45 AM