Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent

    4 man nemexis? Leggo!

    Me and Ed are doing a whole night Nemexis 4 man powerlevel.
    Reply in this thread with your IGN, we only need 2 more people, at the most 4 more.

  2. #2
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    I want to strangle you now.. really bad.. for making.. a POWERLEVEL THREAD.. but since you're asking for something very minor I will let it slide once.

  3. #3
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Little View Post
    I want to strangle you now.. really bad.. for making.. a POWERLEVEL THREAD.. but since you're asking for something very minor I will let it slide once.


    Isn't even powerlevel. Me and Nexy just wanna get to know 2 guys a lot better





  4. #4
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post



    Isn't even powerlevel. Me and Nexy just wanna get to know 2 guys a lot better
    It's a powerlevel thread regardless of how it is, but it's a really tiny issue so I won't close it. Now, if you excuse me.. I got to figure out how to beat the fucking AI in this game.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    ortax (01-21-2012)

  6. #5
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Little View Post
    It's a powerlevel thread regardless of how it is, but it's a really tiny issue so I won't close it. Now, if you excuse me.. I got to figure out how to beat the fucking AI in this game.
    If you need help, ask Flameswor10, he's got some really ingenious ways





  7. #6
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    If you need help, ask Flameswor10, he's got some really ingenious ways
    It's a fun game, it would so fucking awesome if someone played it too. I'm just struggling on the issue of why my Jewish planetary empire lags behind all the others. Complete bullshit sometimes.

  8. #7
    cyeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    sssss
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    mathyuowns you add me.

  9. #8
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Little View Post
    It's a fun game, it would so fucking awesome if someone played it too. I'm just struggling on the issue of why my Jewish planetary empire lags behind all the others. Complete bullshit sometimes.
    it's probably lacking in the military department, I'm guessing the economy isn't to bad though?





  10. #9
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


    it's probably lacking in the military department, I'm guessing the economy isn't to bad though?
    We're getting off topic a little (I am always on msn: jamesnavrkal@live.com). I had a few planets, my economy is pretty decent. My military wasn't huge, but it was enough to defend itself and invade planets if needed (I called it the Iron Dome). I was sooooooooooooooooo far ahead in techs that I was selling them to five empires for BILLIONS in cash. Yet, I wasn't even close to the top five, pisses me off sometimes.

  11. #10
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Little View Post
    We're getting off topic a little (I am always on msn: jamesnavrkal@live.com). I had a few planets, my economy is pretty decent. My military wasn't huge, but it was enough to defend itself and invade planets if needed (I called it the Iron Dome). I was sooooooooooooooooo far ahead in techs that I was selling them to five empires for BILLIONS in cash. Yet, I wasn't even close to the top five, pisses me off sometimes.
    Typical Jews

    You're not even in the msn CA Chat D:





  12. #11
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    This is a bump.
    Still looking for 3 other people on MPGH to fast run Nemexis HQ.
    If you really want to do it, add -Missing on CA.

  13. #12
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
    This is a bump.
    Still looking for 3 other people on MPGH to fast run Nemexis HQ.
    If you really want to do it, add -Missing on CA.
    When I finally got on, you weren't online
    It took me 2 hours to get 2 ranks





  14. #13
    pK_Nicky5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gnarnia
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    11
    You guys down to do this again tonight? I have to go do something tonight but when i get home?

  15. #14
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    ED
    GET ONLINE NOW

  16. #15
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'll be online within 2 hours





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The man whose arms exploded
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:41 AM
  2. You Are A Bad Man Game!
    By IET in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 08:42 AM
  3. man...
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:02 PM
  4. Plz Man Make Me A Sign Plz
    By Hennu50 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 05:55 PM
  5. HW Man's anti-vehicle mines
    By poiu123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 08:42 AM