Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    weepee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    967
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Cool
    The MPGH server is not in the US so Nexon can't do anything to MPGH.


    Successful Trades:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

  2. #17
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicG0d View Post
    Is dave a professional hacker or professional website maker?
    Both.

    He used to make some beast hacks for CA CF WR PB etc. You name it he's done it.

    Dave had God mode back in 2008.
    Last edited by AVGN; 01-24-2012 at 07:44 PM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #18
    EpicG0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    908
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    170
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    Both.

    He used to make some beast hacks for CA CF WR PB etc. You name it he's done it.

    Dave had God mode back in 2008.
    Who makes VIP?
    THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU!!!!

  4. #19
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicG0d View Post
    Who makes VIP?
    Dave84311 used too. Now Flameswor10 does.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  5. #20
    EpicG0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    908
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    170
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

    Dave84311 used too. Now Flameswor10 does.
    so he makes part of the money?
    and who like created MPGH?
    Like who had the idea
    lets maike a site and call it mpgh and then made it? who
    THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU!!!!

  6. #21
    kolec94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Davenport,IA
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    104
    another site got shut down for it a couple weeks ago they had to remake their tos twice


  7. #22
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicG0d View Post
    so he makes part of the money?
    and who like created MPGH?
    Like who had the idea
    lets maike a site and call it mpgh and then made it? who
    Dave made this site, it is his site cause he made it, and it's his .



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  8. #23
    EpicG0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    908
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    170
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    Dave made this site, it is his site cause he made it, and it's his .
    Ohhh ok well this is a crazy good site so grats to him :P
    and of course his faithful mods like @AVGN
    THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU!!!!

  9. #24
    Twack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
    another site got shut down for it a couple weeks ago they had to remake their tos twice
    They had to steal a TOS (direct copy and paste) from another rival site for their own site. And they also forgot to remove in instance of the URL of the rival site in the TOS when they copy and pasted that TOS onto their site. They got some real brilliant people...
    hi i can code vip hacks the for combat Arms like gun spawn , life taker, super kicka, y game crasher

    dun kick me bro LOLOLO

  10. #25
    kolec94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Davenport,IA
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Twack View Post
    They had to steal a TOS (direct copy and paste) from another rival site for their own site. And they also forgot to remove in instance of the URL of the rival site in the TOS when they copy and pasted that TOS onto their site. They got some real brilliant people...
    then we ainbt talking but the same site


  11. #26
    ModMakerTaker455's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    769
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by CJwarrior View Post
    Good thing I still have sat chams.
    leecher gdfo

    Contributers > Leechers = Some people that actually did something that people appreciate and/or use > Leechers
    [img]http://sigs.**********/sig-bf3/8de513eefd4796b5.png[/img]

    Own People In BF3 =

    Be brave and sacrifice myself for the team in BF3 =

    Become a Colonel in BF3 =

    Drive a Jeep off the Cliff At Davamond Peak (Rush) in BF3 =

    HALO Jump in BF3 successfully with Kills =

    Unlock Complete Engineer Class in BF3 =

    Become a Professional Engineer in BF3 =

    Become a Professional Sniper in BF3 =

    Become a Professional Support in BF3 =

    Become a Professional Assault in BF3 =

    Become a Professional Tank User in BF3 =

    Do Crazy Stuns with a Jet in BF3 =

  12. #27
    OxygenLite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nothing.
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
    I hope not!
    Lol, Nexon has no influence in the Netherlands.

  13. #28
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Found this letter lol. Not mine. Tried to block out the site.: http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/a...ers/ZPJn9q.png

  14. #29
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by iPewPew View Post
    Found this letter lol. Not mine. Tried to block out the site.: http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/a...ers/ZPJn9q.png
    I'm not sure but didn't mpgh get something like that?

    (NOT 100% Positive! I'm pretty sure i remember someone saying mpgh got a letter from someone and some bullshit, but )

  15. #30
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    I'm not sure but didn't mpgh get something like that?

    (NOT 100% Positive! I'm pretty sure i remember someone saying mpgh got a letter from someone and some bullshit, but )
    If they did, well I never saw it or heard anything about it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Did nexon shut down CA?
    By legokiller45 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 08:34 AM
  2. [Info] Reason WHY nexon site is down
    By Girlz Rule in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 12:09 AM
  3. Did nexon suddenly shut down?
    By VpChris in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 12:21 PM
  4. wtf site going down?
    By foxhound in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:37 PM
  5. summer school shut down
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 06:09 AM