Rural Estate Mission BriefingRecently retrieved intel has revealed a terrorist encampment just outside the city limits. A palatial estate is being used as a supply depot to further terrorist advancement into urban areas. As the government's infiltration team prepares their surprise attack on the estate, the terrorists prepare a surprise of their own. Vital documents revealing the attack plans have been leaked by a government mole and the infiltration team is headed right into a hellish trap!Can your team turn the tables on the terrorists and make it out of Rural Estate alive?New NX Weapons
The Carbon 15 is a truly deadly assault rifle modeled after the AR-15. The biggest difference isn’t in fire rate or power, but the use of high-quality carbon fiber polymer in its construction. The result is an extraordinary light yet tough weapon that sports increased portability without sacrificing durability.Click here, for more information on the Carbon 15.XM25 CDTE The XM Counter Defilade Target Engagement System (also known as “The Punisher”) is a high-tech launcher derived from the XM29 OICW. The XM25 CDTE fires 25mm grenades from a four round magazine, providing superior fire support without having to reload after every shot. This truly devastating weapon is an extraordinary addition to any soldier’s arsenal.Click here, for more information on the XM25 CDTE.New Supply Crate: Supply Crate MYST-Lima
The MYST-Lima has just been authorized for release! This case is full of permanent and NX rare weapons, including a brand new Epic - Hana's Mac-10.For more details about the MYST-Lima, take a look inside.New GP Weapons
P220 Combat TB
This is a customized variant of the popular P220 semiautomatic pistol used by police and military forces the world over. This variant’s frame has been modified with a Picatinny rail and attachment points for night sights and a variety of other battlefield accessories, gearing it toward combat use.M2 Browning
The M2 Browning Machine Gun is an iconic weapon recognized the world over. Designed near the end of WWI, this heavy and unwieldy machine gun has seen service in virtually every war since it was created because of its extreme reliability under adverse conditions and the 50 caliber rain of death it produces for anyone dumb enough to get in its path.Bubba Ares’ Gun Emporium
Bubba Ares obviously never sleeps because there are all sorts of deadly goodies coming out of the Gun Emporium this month.New Forgeable Weapons
This is a replica of the WWII-era German Fallschirmjägergewehr 42. Considered one of the most advanced weapon designs of the era, this firearm became standard issue for paratroopers, though material shortages meant it saw only limited use in the war. The gun’s unique construction pushes the center of gravity closer to the user, offering better controllability during burst and automatic firing.Thompson
ThompsonThe Thompson Submachine Gun is one of the most recognizable and iconic firearms in the world. It was a favorite of Al Capone and the Chicago Underworld. As a result, it’s frequently seen in films and TV shows as the stereotypical “gangster gun,” and is popular with collectors because of its historical significance. The Thompson remained popular for many years after it was introduced because of its large ammo capacity .45 ACP cartridge and extremely high volume of automatic fire.Bug Fixes and Game Updates
- Corrected “Wallbang” exploits in Short Fuse.
- Players will no longer be able to interact with the darkened UI while Quick Start is searching, although they will still be able to click on the Cancel button.
- Non-Permanent items with exceedingly long durations (3600+ days) will now correctly display their expiration date and remaining duration, as opposed to erroneously stating that they had become Permanent. This is merely a change with how the item is displayed in the inventory: No actual durations of any items have been altered by this fix.
- Compensation distributed to players that logged in for the Hot Shot 3 event but did not receive rewards.
- Corrected some text errors in Nemexis HQ.
- The Spoils of War ability can no longer be activated while dead.
- The Thompson currently allows Magazine mods, however they do not alter the magazine size or reload speed.
- Some level geometry in Rural Estate may disappear when positioned in specific areas.
- Due to an issue with some achievment rewarding, all achievements have been temporarily disabled.
- Daily Jobs 2 and 3 for February 16th have incorrect goal settings. This will be corrected for future daily jobs.