Thread: Good Bye

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


    maybe because you don't do shit for the CA section?
    what does that have to do with seeing this?

  2. #47
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
    what does that have to do with seeing this?

    You're never in this section, you don't even post. How are you able to be one of the first people to see it ?

  3. #48
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post



    You're never in this section, you don't even post. How are you able to be one of the first people to see it ?
    Oh I see where your going with that , Yeah because I can't play CA anymore <'3 and thought he would post it in General :?.

  4. #49
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
    Oh I see where your going with that , Yeah because I can't play CA anymore <'3 and thought he would post it in General :?.
    He resigned in a different section that is not available for regular users, and he was just saying good bye to the section he loves. Just like SmartAlley did.

  5. #50
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


    He resigned in a different section that is not available for regular users, and he was just saying good bye to the section he loves. Just like SmartAlley did.
    Why don't you say Donor section or RTC section and oh ok gotcha.

  6. #51
    kolec94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Davenport,IA
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    104
    bye i miss u already


  7. #52
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post



    no

    stfu before i make aeronyx slap you with his cock
    what the fuck

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

    Polo (02-23-2012),Rhysis (02-27-2012),[MPGH]YellowFever (02-23-2012)

  9. #53
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
    Why don't you say Donor section or RTC section and oh ok gotcha.
    Because it wasn't the donor section

  10. #54
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


    Because it wasn't the donor section
    \

    I was using that as an example.

  11. #55
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Byye AVGN, I'll miss you Gl with everything.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (02-23-2012)

  13. #56
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    bye : ( ill miss u buddy

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (02-23-2012)

  15. #57
    Hagerad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Posts
    2,623
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    284
    My Mood
    Confused
    Good luck man.
    Ex warrock minion


  16. #58
    grin reeferx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Killeen, Texas
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    There goes a great moderator. Let our next in line accomplish these feats if not better. We all love you man.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to grin reeferx For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (02-23-2012)

  18. #59
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love


    Goodbye whoever you were/are





  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (02-24-2012)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Good bye Post
    By dna_disasta in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 04:23 PM
  2. Good Bye MPGH
    By coledes1996 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:12 PM
  3. Good bye MPGH
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 10:14 PM
  4. good bye computer
    By mpentlan01 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 06:43 AM
  5. GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:27 PM