Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Rhysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Combat Arms losing its appeal?

    I feel as if Combat Arms has lost a lot of its former appeal, which is why so much oldfegs and well-knowns are leaving the game.
    The Combat Arms community isn't dying; if anything, it's growing with more new people, but the new players tend to be in the preteen-kiddie category, which makes it a bit harder for people that tend to play the game regularly, without racial slurs or harassment in every room.
    I'm sure a lot of you may agree with me, and a lot of you will also disagree, stating that there is always new content every month, but while Nexon does release new content, it doesn't do such a good job on fixing issues that have been in the game for, frankly, way too long. The ticket support is obviously lacking, and I know most of you understand that. Their issues also extend to not being on top of their anti-hack and not learning that the only way to prevent so much hackers in their game is to switch out their hack detection system. Hackshield was made for the CA:KR version, and was intended to ONLY be there. It's so fucking ineffective here that hacking sites such as this one run unwarranted throughout the whole CA community. I think back to the times when Combat Arms used to be fun to play, and where you could make new friends every time you joined a new room.

    tl;dr typical nexon rage
    /discuss

  2. #2
    BurnRed¤'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,099
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysis View Post
    I feel as if Combat Arms has lost a lot of its former appeal, which is why so much oldfegs and well-knowns are leaving the game.
    The Combat Arms community isn't dying; if anything, it's growing with more new people, but the new players tend to be in the preteen-kiddie category, which makes it a bit harder for people that tend to play the game regularly, without racial slurs or harassment in every room.
    I'm sure a lot of you may agree with me, and a lot of you will also disagree, stating that there is always new content every month, but while Nexon does release new content, it doesn't do such a good job on fixing issues that have been in the game for, frankly, way too long. The ticket support is obviously lacking, and I know most of you understand that. Their issues also extend to not being on top of their anti-hack and not learning that the only way to prevent so much hackers in their game is to switch out their hack detection system. Hackshield was made for the CA:KR version, and was intended to ONLY be there. It's so fucking ineffective here that hacking sites such as this one run unwarranted throughout the whole CA community. I think back to the times when Combat Arms used to be fun to play, and where you could make new friends every time you joined a new room.

    tl;dr typical nexon rage
    /discuss
    QFTMFT.

    CA had its days.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to BurnRed¤ For This Useful Post:

    Rhysis (03-23-2012)

  4. #3
    Rhysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I used to play this to pass the time because at the time, I didn't have a job nor did I have much to do with my free time. I used to be anti-social as fuck, so I tended to stay inside and stay on the computer all day. Since I do have a job, and I do have friends that always want to hang out and party and socialize, I tend to view this "game" more as a chore, simply because I don't want to give up all of the countless hours I have spent on this game.

    Fuck my wall of texts, just needed to rage at Nexon for straying from the traditional approach to their problems.

  5. #4
    BurnRed¤'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,099
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Hot
    You have been sucked into Nexon's black hole of money rape.

  6. #5
    Rhysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The sad thing is, I admit that I used to spend way too much money on NX.
    Nexon fucked me over twice.

  7. #6
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Nexon are now putting their efforts into a new FPS game.
    I'm not sure what will happen to CA though.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  8. #7
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    i play this game just to troll
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

  9. #8
    FlyingSnail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Nexon are now putting their efforts into a new FPS game.
    I'm not sure what will happen to CA though.
    serious?! have you got any detail of it? S:

  10. #9
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysis View Post
    The sad thing is, I admit that I used to spend way too much money on NX.
    Nexon fucked me over twice.
    You think you've spent too much
    CA is getting ruined since Nexon hasn't found a way to perma server crasher
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  11. #10
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr. View Post


    You think you've spent too much
    CA is getting ruined since Nexon hasn't found a way to perma server crasher
    The thing is they have but they think Elite Moderator does the trick when really they're running out of excuses.

  12. #11
    Pheles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,080
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysis View Post
    The sad thing is, I admit that I used to spend way too much money on NX.
    Nexon fucked me over twice.
    I hear you man, I spent a lot of money on NX, I quit two weeks after. x-x

    I played the beta and everything, it was so fun. Lots of people were nice too. I want the old HUD back too. Nexon sucks.
    ... hi


     

  13. #12
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Completely agree. Back in '09 CA was fucking amazing. No ragers or anything. Now you can't get a multi-kill in a game without being an "obvious hacker" due to the fact of how rampant hacking still is. Nexon is and will always stay one of the most retarded fucking game companies this side the universe.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to derkman For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (03-24-2012)

  15. #13
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    I still miss 2008-2009 CA

    It was so fun...
    I was a meleer, but then melee started getting bullshit with shifting being against the rules, and all of the hackers.

    I just quit mainly because I was banned.
     

  16. #14
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This game fked my computer/mad

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kprizzy For This Useful Post:

    BurnRed¤ (03-24-2012)

  18. #15
    deathr3in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i troll ca, pissing people off but i switch to mw3 much better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Combat Arms Mentainence why its here.
    By 1545 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 12:25 AM
  2. Combat Arms Toxic Shatter V1.0 on its way
    By RedThunder in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 02:11 PM
  3. combat arms always exiting out by its self
    By cantabilex in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 03:06 AM
  4. Combat arms exits after it starts. (Or its just me)
    By WindowsXP in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 03:01 AM
  5. Why does Combat Arms keep losing connection to the server?!
    By Shamrock in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:56 PM