Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post

Saying the same thing 5 times does not make it any more true.

Nor will the answer change if the question is asked 5 times.
    You never know, opinions can be different

Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed¤ View Post
    Fail flame is fail.
    I do believe you were the one trying to flame, actually.
    I was just proving a point.
    Now, time to get a minion or mod in here to delete these unnecessary posts

And btw, to keep more posts out of the way, I give total thumbs up to ChimiBang for that post below this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Saying the same thing 5 times does not make it any more true.

Nor will the answer change if the question is asked 5 times.
    Nor it wont change the fact that you are not a mod or the fact that every thread that ive seen is you acting like a mod instead of just +1 on every thread be usefull as you can tell the discussion forum is dead. who cares if he post something similiar no one really cares. be usefull instead of +1 every thread and acting like a mod and which we all know you arent

Multi

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChimiBang For This Useful Post:

DannyIzHere (04-08-2012),Pixie (04-08-2012),Polo (04-08-2012),SpaceMan (04-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Me ≠ flaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Holy FUCKING SHIT.

This is the fucking fifth thread asking about how CA is doing on the FRONT FUCKING PAGE. DO YOU IMBECILES EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK BEFORE SPAMMING "NEW THREAD"?!?!

God damn man, i'll prolly be the only minion to say this to you but holy shit calm the fuck down. I don't understand why you get so pissed off. Just relax. Damn.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

Pixie (04-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed¤ View Post
    Me ≠ flaming.
    But you are atleast spamming.

And to make this post 'on-topic':
    My advice is if you play CA again, go into bravo server. I don't play there, but my friend who does says there's like barely any kids with hacks.
    But, if you like less recoil, go into Papa server, and there aren't much hackers, but you will occasionally run into the game crashing faggots.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post

God damn man, i'll prolly be the only minion to say this to you but holy shit calm the fuck down. I don't understand why you get so pissed off. Just relax. Damn.
    I totally agree.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    Nor it wont change the fact that you are not a mod or the fact that every thread that I've seen is you acting like a mod instead of just +1 on every thread be useful. As you can tell the discussion forum is dead. Who cares if he post something similiar? No one, really. Be usefull instead of +1ing every thread and acting like a mod and which we all know you aren't.
    Well obviously I care, hence my original post.

I'd like to clarify something. I'm not 'acting like a mod' and never have. If I was a mod, I'd have a tag by my name. I report what I feels breaks a rule and let the staff handle it. Is it now against the rules to have my jimmies rustled because someone is ruining my experience on this forum? No and it will never be.

Calling someone out is not '+1'ing. To '+1' someone would be to take what the OP accomplished in the thread and attempt to expand to a greater degree upon it.

EDIT: To expand upon your claim of me acting like a mod, I went back and looked at my previous posts using the search function (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=707593). I noticed that out of the first twenty-five results, two could be covered by your statement. On the second, third, and fourth pages, not a single 'mod-like' post showed up. I'm rather hurt that you would make such an untrue accusation without putting any legitimate effort to confirm the truth behind what you said.
    Last edited by Shakugan no Shana; 04-08-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't know about you guys, but this is seeming to become a spam and flame thread.
    Any minions mind closing this? Or atleast getting rid of the spam posts and keep this on topic?
    And also, I may be going off-topic of the thread title, but still, Shakugan, if what someone else posts ruins your experience on MPGH, maybe you should go away, grow up, and come back. That's just acting like a little child. Just ignore the thing, and don't come to it trying to raise hell. See what you've helped start? You get mad at all these threads about if people want to come back to CA, what about all these spam posts your involved in? You don't think that bothers other people? Seriously, just shut up.
    And really, someone should close this thread before it gets too crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    shakugan no shana

like im stupid not too see what a mod looks like . as you can tell we all here really dont like the mod acting. they way you type out your stuff thinking your greater then the other forumers but iin reality the forums is usually base on teens or younger people. some may not follow the rules and the mods here understand and take care of it. not go off outbursting there feelings. like what you did which was pretty retarded. if you think there ruining your forum stay leave the thread alone dont burst like a retard on it. hence the report button tool? maybe you can use it and then let the mods handle it. as far as your little research on yourself you acted like a mod in this thread and another. it will only get worser if someone doesnt call it

and now on topic good to play with just friends not that community. too many hackers etc

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    inb4thisthingturnsintoanepicflamewar.

@SpaceMan. Take a look at previous threads similar to this, you'll get your answer.

/closed.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]aeronyx (04-09-2012),Pixie (04-09-2012),SpaceMan (04-11-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12