Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Community in general of CA

I was feeling nostalgic about Combat Arms so I decided to make a comeback.

My clan was disbanded, so I'm getting spammed with clan invites 'cause I have an above average KDR of 1.7+

I clicked on quick join, and ended up in a Grave Digger Elim pro room. The room mod invited me to his clan almost immediately, being polite, I declined because I'm visiting CA anyway, He persisted, and I said, 'well, I'll decide after this game' . I didn't notice the room name says 'CLAN RECRUITING' because I quick join'd.

1 minute into a game, I rushed to the underground, quick scoped a guy, IF my memory doesn't fail me, his name should be Tactics.

And he's like, 'no reg u fucking bullshit'

I simply said, 'chill out bro, its just a game'

'fuck u, come 1v1 me, 1v1 me now'

So I said in team chat to the E-Mod, 'mind kicking that guy please?' He said no, and then I noticed that Tactics is in his same clan. And he didn't even fire his sniper, he was just bullshitting about the 'no reg'

So far the story goes, your clan is recruiting, and your member is crying out LOUD at potential recruits.

Later on in the game, he cries about "G36 cunt", "No reg fuck", "prefire more" Its pretty common to see people Q_Q about stuffs, but by far, I've NEVER seen a person crying THIS much. Not since 2009 where I first started.

Thereafter, He got me with his sniper a few other times, maybe 4 times? I didn't say anything at all.

Then at the 6th or so round, I quick scoped him again, again he didn't even fire before I killed him,

STILL he said 'No reg u fucking cunt'

I simply said "Shut the fuck up for fuck's sake."

"Dude I've been quiet for the past few minutes"

I couldn't see what he said after that, because I was kicked.

I know its pretty abnormal for me to make rant-discussion threads like these, but this is probably the most immature guy I've met on the net. Those of you that knows me, I play 101% legit, so I don't give a flying rats' worth of fucks when Nexon players lurk around this thread. So yeah beware of this guy named Tactics

Prolly the best welcome back shit ever.

/discuss about attitude of community
    Last edited by Da Kurlzz; 06-22-2012 at 04:48 AM.
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah, these are the kind of people who turned me into a rage kicking elite. I don't even rage kick , i just like to kick people for fun.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Threadstarter
    Hollywood Undead's Bitches.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
    Yeah, these are the kind of people who turned me into a rage kicking elite. I don't even rage kick , i just like to kick people for fun.
    >people that got kicked by you rages
    >more rage kicking elites emerges
    >rage kicking elites rage kick more

Shit hits the fan
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    Fucking hate qq'ers man
    The dumbest thing I've heard is being called a speed hacker when I was clearly wearing speed gear. dafuq?

Zyzz's Alt.