Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Arctikranqe51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Bored

    Angry Combat Arms Hacking & Forums

    So, I've been hacking in Combat Arms since 2008, and back than, I got away with hacking with chams and other stuff. But idk when there security got way up hella high against hackers, but they still pay absolutely no attention to people complaining about bugs and other stuff in the forums. How can Nexon NA get so much better at fighting back against hackers, but still suck at helping there players.

    And now that I know how much there secruity has actually gotten better, SCREW HACKING NOW. 3 of my accounts been banned already, and I have the best programs that make hacks undetected. I even only chammed on one of my accounts, nothing else, and they still got me. I give up until I find out about absolutely 0% detected hacks.
    Last edited by Arctikranqe51; 06-28-2012 at 07:32 PM.

  2. #2
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Havking was never worth it tbh
    It just gets really boring after the initial phase.

  3. #3
    Arctikranqe51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post
    Havking was never worth it tbh
    It just gets really boring after the initial phase.

    I've hacking for 4 years on Combat Arms, I've never gotten bored of hacking.

  4. #4
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post

    I've hacking for 4 years on Combat Arms, I've never gotten bored of hacking.
    The game is so easy that it loses all fun for me. Maybe it's because I don't need to rely on hacks to play well?
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  5. #5
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Everytime you hack, the chances of you getting banned increases. Take it or leave it.

  6. #6
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,758
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,145
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hack or die.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  7. #7
    Arctikranqe51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Everytime you hack, the chances of you getting banned increases. Take it or leave it.
    Thats unless you have an ip changer, which I have, Hide My Ass or HMA.

  8. #8
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post
    Thats unless you have an ip changer, which I have, Hide My Ass or HMA.
    Your ip doesn't get banned, but your accs do..
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  9. #9
    Th0r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    LOL stop complaining what do u expect your hacking. Let me get this straight ur complaining that when ur hacking your get banned on ur (HACKED!!!) accounts HACKING=BANN. If you don't like it u don't derserv to be a hacker i'm glad u quit. GG

  10. #10
    Arctikranqe51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Th0r1 View Post
    LOL stop complaining what do u expect your hacking. Let me get this straight ur complaining that when ur hacking your get banned on ur (HACKED!!!) accounts HACKING=BANN. If you don't like it u don't derserv to be a hacker i'm glad u quit. GG
    I wasn't whining or complaining, and I know you get banned if you hack, and I never quit, I still cham, don't be such a dick.

  11. #11
    Th0r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post
    I wasn't whining or complaining, and I know you get banned if you hack, and I never quit, I still cham, don't be such a dick.
    I think the word is speaking the truth. Yes u were complaining. "SCREW HACKING NOW. 3 of my accounts been banned already, and I have the best programs that make hacks undetected. I even only chammed on one of my accounts, nothing else, and they still got me. I give up until I find out about absolutely 0% detected hacks." Sounds like complaining to me.

  12. #12
    Arctikranqe51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Th0r1 View Post
    I think the word is speaking the truth. Yes u were complaining. "SCREW HACKING NOW. 3 of my accounts been banned already, and I have the best programs that make hacks undetected. I even only chammed on one of my accounts, nothing else, and they still got me. I give up until I find out about absolutely 0% detected hacks." Sounds like complaining to me.
    Its explaining how good they have gotten at catching hackers. Read the post name before saying its complaining.

  13. #13
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    They suspended my main account yesterday, if I don't get it back imma just telekill and anti-kick every game.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  14. #14
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I just play legit.

  15. #15
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
    They suspended my main account yesterday, if I don't get it back imma just telekill and anti-kick every game.
    And this is a great example of a reason why I hate anti-kick in pubs

    ---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
    They suspended my main account yesterday, if I don't get it back imma just telekill and anti-kick every game.
    And this is a great example of a reason why I hate anti-kick in pubs
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. buying combat arms north america accs
    By tommy15399 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 05:08 PM
  2. 1LT 4 + Perm Arctic Wolf + 1.26 K/D, Combat Arms North America
    By John42 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 08:50 AM
  3. Selling Combat Arms North America Account
    By gregie54 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:18 PM
  4. [TRADING] Combat Arms North America Account
    By gregie54 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 02:23 PM
  5. Selling A CMS 3 COMBAT ARMS NORTH AMERICA WITH NX ITEMS
    By indo2k10 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 05:17 PM