Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    spankyhamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You know that mirror in your bathroom? It's a two way mirror...
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8

    Combat Arms Crack Down

    Is it just me, or does everyone else think Combat Arms is putting more effort into preventing hacking? Also I believe there's been a recent rise in the number of hackers in the game, I'm pretty sure it has alot to do with J and Saltine's (DEFINITELY NO DISRESPECT TO YOU GUYS, I THINK YOU TWO ARE GREAT, DREAMTEAM IS AMAZING) dreamteam hack's advertise us feature. Anybody else agree or am I just a nut?

  2. #2
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I definitely agree, but Nexon typically improves security in little fits here and there. Yes the advertisement feature is being a little more abused than in the past but I don't think Nexon is taking particular action against hackers for soley that reason.

  3. #3
    spankyhamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You know that mirror in your bathroom? It's a two way mirror...
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    I was under the impression that the rise in our numbers due to the advertisement was a big factor in their rise in security. It seems like they patch a lot more than they used to. I don't really know that much about Nexon's habits even though I've played for years
    I haven.t been consistent at all, just a few months at a time. I'm playing this time as something to do til i start college then I'll have to stop again lol

  4. #4
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by spankyhamster View Post
    I was under the impression that the rise in our numbers due to the advertisement was a big factor in their rise in security. It seems like they patch a lot more than they used to. I don't really know that much about Nexon's habits even though I've played for years
    I haven.t been consistent at all, just a few months at a time. I'm playing this time as something to do til i start college then I'll have to stop again lol
    It very well may have been a leading cause in the rise in security but how to exactly determine what causes Nexon to patch is beyond me. It may be to patch hacks, glitches, or apply ingame changes but typically it's not that big of a deal and everything will go back to normal soon.

  5. #5
    spankyhamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You know that mirror in your bathroom? It's a two way mirror...
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    It very well may have been a leading cause in the rise in security but how to exactly determine what causes Nexon to patch is beyond me. It may be to patch hacks, glitches, or apply ingame changes but typically it's not that big of a deal and everything will go back to normal soon.
    I certainly hope so because I have had like 5 bans this week and it's getting to be a major nuisance to my enjoyment. Although I really wish I had gotten involved wth this website last year so I coud've contributed to the site with college coming up there's no point in taking the time to learn coding because I will be going full time.

  6. #6
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by spankyhamster View Post
    I certainly hope so because I have had like 5 bans this week and it's getting to be a major nuisance to my enjoyment. Although I really wish I had gotten involved wth this website last year so I coud've contributed to the site with college coming up there's no point in taking the time to learn coding because I will be going full time.
    Well coding isn't the only thing we do here for Combat Arms, we also Rez Mod. Rez modding is essentially texture modding so you can change how the guns look and various other things in the game. You should check it out, its a nice time spender and you can contribute to MPGH as well.
    Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

  7. #7
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Well coding isn't the only thing we do here for Combat Arms, we also Rez Mod. Rez modding is essentially texture modding so you can change how the guns look and various other things in the game. You should check it out, its a nice time spender and you can contribute to MPGH as well.
    Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Bringing more light to the section, I see what you did there

    good crack down, at least there should be some peace after
    I see what you did there.

  8. #8
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post


    Bringing more light to the section, I see what you did there

    good crack down, at least there should be some peace after
    Shh don't tell anybody
    Hopefully once all of this is over we will have some gameplay with less hackers more like it used to be.

  9. #9
    AtomicStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Lurking
    How to eliminate hackers.

    West -> Bravo/BM -> Elite rooms.

    Problem solved

  10. #10
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes i Do believe so!

  11. #11
    smartperson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Why is there always a patch when I get to play?

  12. #12
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Nexon is getting rid of programming flaws in their game, and also trying to dramatically improve their servers stability.
    Sending crap-loads of packets to the server using the advertisement is straining the servers and they're trying to improve game-play and client stability through the sudden patches they're rolling out.

    There has always been hacks, there has always been the 'Dream Team' but never as a group. There are also other members in the Dream team, but not as a publisher (means making threads on MPGH). Check their credits, it's their team pretty much.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  13. #13
    Saltine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Nexon is getting rid of programming flaws in their game, and also trying to dramatically improve their servers stability.
    Sending crap-loads of packets to the server using the advertisement is straining the servers and they're trying to improve game-play and client stability through the sudden patches they're rolling out.

    There has always been hacks, there has always been the 'Dream Team' but never as a group. There are also other members in the Dream team, but not as a publisher (means making threads on MPGH). Check their credits, it's their team pretty much.

    YOUR IN OUR GROUP BABABABABABY. "CREDITS: FLAMESWORL10" LUB LUB LUB

    Oh no! Vortex is gay!

  14. #14
    spankyhamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You know that mirror in your bathroom? It's a two way mirror...
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Well coding isn't the only thing we do here for Combat Arms, we also Rez Mod. Rez modding is essentially texture modding so you can change how the guns look and various other things in the game. You should check it out, its a nice time spender and you can contribute to MPGH as well.
    Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Is it easy to pick up?

  15. #15
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by spankyhamster View Post
    Is it easy to pick up?
    Extremely, will only take you a few minutes to an hour for a good mod.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    spankyhamster (07-06-2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. combat arms shot down
    By fallon99 in forum Combat Arms EU Help
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:35 AM
  2. Combat Arms Shuts Down When I Hack
    By ZmanOriginal in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 07:33 AM
  3. why combat arms close down
    By sebben in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 09:12 PM
  4. Combat Arms Cracked Vip need help cracking password
    By xxmasterxx in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 01:49 AM
  5. combat arms is down again
    By cjself14 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:17 PM