Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post

But it is meant as a camping gun. When you use it, you don't rush and usually obscure yourself. I rush with a sniper. If you are that poor at aiming and die after missing one shot, then oyu need to practice. I rarely miss nowadays so I do pretty well.
    U really think Im gonna practice tryin to perfect my snipe skills? No, I don't really care if I can't snipe I know my weakness in skills and what's my strongest skills and sniping is right in the middle not perfect but can get the job done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggboi16 View Post
    U really think Im gonna practice tryin to perfect my snipe skills? No, I don't really care if I can't snipe I know my weakness in skills and what's my strongest skills and sniping is right in the middle not perfect but can get the job done.
    You've deviated quite a bit from the main point of discussion; the purpose of the M107. You have not been able to prove that t isn't a camping gun, and I, to be completely honest, don't give a fuck about your playing style. The only reason I mentioned it in the first place was to reinforce my point.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post

You've deviated quite a bit from the main point of discussion; the purpose of the M107. You have not been able to prove that t isn't a camping gun, and I, to be completely honest, don't give a fuck about your playing style. The only reason I mentioned it in the first place was to reinforce my point.
    If u really don't care why in the hell did u post here in the first place. Ima tell u this now I could care less if this sniper is deemed "camping gun" cause for all I know I dont camp and by me having this until something comes up this will be the only snipe i will be using until whenever the day comes and i switch snipers. So this "discussion" is over man, the purpose of this thread was to show I got a decent snipe for perm and maybe a nice pull or good job, not for u to go all sniper Hitler on me cause u think everyone should only use the L9 snipe, not everyone likes the L9 sniper rifle. Just let it be cause u not gonna convince me that this sniper is a camping gun despite the fact it has a low portability.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggboi16 View Post
    If u really don't care why in the hell did u post here in the first place. Ima tell u this now I could care less if this sniper is deemed "camping gun" cause for all I know I dont camp and by me having this until something comes up this will be the only snipe i will be using until whenever the day comes and i switch snipers. So this "discussion" is over man, the purpose of this thread was to show I got a decent snipe for perm and maybe a nice pull or good job, not for u to go all sniper Hitler on me cause u think everyone should only use the L9 snipe, not everyone likes the L9 sniper rifle. Just let it be cause u not gonna convince me that this sniper is a camping gun despite the fact it has a low portability.
    I'm not trying to convince you to snipe, I'm just getting you to acknowledge that thegun is best suited for camping. Whether you camp or not is a different matter, but it is not a good gun for rushing, no matter hatyou say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You guys would freak out if you saw my account, i have some awesome perms.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneSimmons View Post
    You guys would freak out if you saw my account, i have some awesome perms.
    List plis.

Thanks
    /Closed upon request .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123