Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    allo125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    I know the hack you mean but you can have the same result by using Unlimited ammo + M69HE Frag-NL + Rapidfire and flying if you want.
     
     
    [19:24:09] allo125: eheh so that's a successful trade ? ?
    [19:24:39] Wade Dickey: i guess so :P atleast i know if i trade with you again were both legit haha
    [19:24:52] allo125: eheh have fun :P
    [2012-12-07 23:14:36] Chirath De Silva: OK TY.
    [2012-12-07 23:14:40] Chirath De Silva: HAVE FUN WITH THE ACCOUNT
    [2012-12-07 23:14:44] Chirath De Silva: LATER.
    [2012-12-07 23:14:49] allo125: thank you

    I BOUGHT THE ACCOUNT I PAID FIRST.
     
    Successful Trade : 2
    Scammed : 1
    OMM used : 0


    Traders :
    Divine.
    countryfk

    Scammer
    M1tchhh_M p G h

  2. #17
    AtomicStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by allo125 View Post
    I know the hack you mean but you can have the same result by using Unlimited ammo + M69HE Frag-NL + Rapidfire and flying if you want.
    Unlimited Ammo... When will I ever get that.

  3. #18
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
    Unlimited Ammo... When will I ever get that.
    In time, still has a lot of bugs.

  4. #19
    Adenkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    In time, still has a lot of bugs.
    Taking Bug Testers?
    I Have Plenty Of Dummy Accounts And Would LOVE To Test For Bugs, For You

  5. #20
    suparjenius124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Adenkun View Post
    Taking Bug Testers?
    I Have Plenty Of Dummy Accounts And Would LOVE To Test For Bugs, For You
    lol, yea me too.

  6. #21
    -MAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    How am i suppose to know?
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    1,116
    My Mood
    Inspired
    this is.... REVOLUTIONARY EPIC I CANT WAIT FOR RELEASE

  7. #22
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Congrats on getting that shit working again, i remember it got patched when the ammo changed packets in relation to the server during a patch in 2011. If you guys get a public release theyll change the packets within 3 days. The only reason they didnt patch the unlimited airstrikes for awhile was because it was limited in use, if you go public with unlimited ammo its gonna get updated right quick @arun823 and whoever else is involved
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 07-16-2012 at 03:17 AM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    arun823 (07-16-2012),J (07-16-2012)

  9. #23
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    Congrats on getting that shit working again, i remember it got patched when the ammo changed packets in relation to the server during a patch in 2011. If you guys get a public release theyll change the packets within 3 days. The only reason they didnt patch the unlimited airstrikes for awhile was because it was limited in use, if you go public with unlimited ammo its gonna get updated right quick @arun823 and whoever else is involved
    The very reason why we said we MIGHT release it, only trusted members will receive this hack, also you do know a vip hack site has unlimited ammo that uses a different method to call Unlimited Ammo, attach ca to ollydbg after injecting the hack and you will see what I am talking about.
    Last edited by arun823; 07-16-2012 at 03:29 AM.

  10. #24
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    We're still debating about it, you'll find out decision soon enough anyways.

  11. #25
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,321
    My Mood
    Doh
    matypatty has had knife usage since the first weapon spawner

    i might release knife usage if i get bored enough :3

    here's a tip
    there's a few ways to do it, i know 2 of them... the 1 that's a little buggy but works

    figure out how to control Reload with S2S
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 07-16-2012 at 01:25 PM.

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  12. #26
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    matypatty has had knife usage since the first weapon spawner

    i might release knife usage if i get bored enough :3

    here's a tip
    there's a few ways to do it, i know 2 of them... the 1 that's a little buggy but works

    figure out how to control Reload with S2S
    You should release, burn ca to the ground

    Or it might get patched within a day you release it.

  13. #27
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,321
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    You should release, burn ca to the ground

    Or it might get patched within a day you release it.
    i know it will get patched

    if i do a release i'm doing a 1 Feature hack release

    and the only people that will have the source will be people who actually know how to reverse a hack

    But if i pull the 1 feature hack release... the 1 feature will be the old school Meteor Hack using knife hax

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  14. #28
    marcsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    LOL I seen someone in a room the other day spamming Hornets and this dude turned into one of those Robots from Nemexis Lab. Shit was funny.
    "The World is Governed by personalities very different to what people that cannot see further than their eyes, Believe"


    "The one who cannot see that on Earth a big endeavor is taking place, an important plan, on which realization we are allowed to collaborate as Faithful Servants, certainly has to be blind"



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Holy Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 06:16 AM
  2. Holy Shit So Funny
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 02:27 PM
  3. Make Master trainer !!holy shit
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:16 AM
  4. HOLY SHIT, look at what i found out
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 08:30 AM
  5. Fishing Store is upgraded! Holy Shit
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 09:20 PM