Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    SmartyXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Koyoto
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    26

    Lightbulb I might do a voice tut on how to play CAKR

    ima make a voice tut on how to do this should i,i maybe will not?




    i MAYBE WILL
    Last edited by .REZ; 09-01-2012 at 10:43 AM.

  2. #2
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    STOP doing that with your text.

    OT : Why create a voice tutorial when you can just provide some pictures with text and instructions?

  3. #3
    SmartyXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Koyoto
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post
    STOP doing that with your text.

    OT : Why create a voice tutorial when you can just provide some pictures with text and instructions?
    I can do WHAT I WANT

    ---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post
    STOP doing that with your text.

    OT : Why create a voice tutorial when you can just provide some pictures with text and instructions?
    Idk i think people will understand better if they seen a video

  4. #4
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyXD View Post
    I can do WHAT I WANT

    ---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------


    Idk i think people will understand better if they seen a video
    Well here's the thing. They'll understand text easier if it's written well, but with voice you have to be saying the right things

  5. #5
    SmartyXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Koyoto
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Well here's the thing. They'll understand text easier if it's written well, but with voice you have to be saying the right things
    Want me to go back to this then ?

    ---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Well here's the thing. They'll understand text easier if it's written well, but with voice you have to be saying the right things
    AND BTWW I CANT SEE SHIT YOUR SAYING WBU ??

  6. #6
    Rhysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyXD View Post
    Want me to go back to this then ?

    ---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------


    AND BTWW I CANT SEE SHIT YOUR SAYING WBU ??
    Please keep typing like that, it's sure to raise a shitstorm and waste your time highlighting text and clicking different colors.
    If you're going to do something like what you said you would do, the least you could be is professional about the whole ordeal.

  7. #7
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    People just need to know how to get ahold of KRSSN
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  8. #8
    SmartyXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Koyoto
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysis View Post


    Please keep typing like that, it's sure to raise a shitstorm and waste your time highlighting text and clicking different colors.
    If you're going to do something like what you said you would do, the least you could be is professional about the whole ordeal.
    i got a rainbow text gen Im not wasteing my time o.o

  9. #9
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyXD View Post
    i got a rainbow text gen Im not wasteing my time o.o
    It doesn't look good.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  10. #10
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I fixed your OP, if you continue to post in rainbow shit I'm just going to start deleting your posts and you will be punished. @SmartyXD Do not waste my time.

  11. #11
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,856
    Aren't you the guy with the high voice ? if yes , wait a few years or people are going to hate ;(

  12. #12
    SmartyXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Koyoto
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    I fixed your OP, if you continue to post in rainbow shit I'm just going to start deleting your posts and you will be punished. @SmartyXD Do not waste my time.
    Ok thanks for the nice Thing you said..... not i will be sure not cough cough sure to do more Jk Alright But Really you gotta really be like that you could of just asked ...
    In a nice way

  13. #13
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyXD View Post
    Ok thanks for the nice Thing you said..... not i will be sure not cough cough sure to do more Jk Alright But Really you gotta really be like that you could of just asked ...
    In a nice way
    People have told you to stop, I'm putting an end to it. You should have listened to those before me.

  14. #14
    SmartyXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Koyoto
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

    People have told you to stop, I'm putting an end to it. You should have listened to those before me.
    So i dont have the right to do something ?
    Ya fuck mpgh the Minion's are shit disrespectful community
    i try to be nice but yall are douche bags leaveing this
    I Guess people dont know how to understand crap
    I try to be nice but i cant take it
    Last edited by SmartyXD; 09-01-2012 at 03:24 PM.

  15. #15
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyXD View Post
    So i dont have the right to do something ?
    Ya fuck mpgh the Minion's are shit disrespectful community
    i try to be nice but yall are douche bags leaveing this
    I Guess people dont know how to understand crap
    I try to be nice but i cant take it
    Disrespectful? We ask you to stop making your text unreadable so that we can properly respond to a topic that you created. We are not being disrespectful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] a Tut on how to play with Machida hack
    By abdoabdo123 in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 07:37 AM
  2. TUT ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD JAP Soldier Front AND SIGH UP ON THE WEBSITE
    By the1fear in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:45 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 03:49 AM
  4. [Tut,VID] How to make a KWR account
    By iHack in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 04:44 AM
  5. |Tut| How to play Warrock on a High Resolution
    By ltkort213 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 12:26 AM