Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzie View Post
    Totally agree there. CoD can get boring. I play on xbox though and the little kids on mic makes me want to shoot "myself"
    Everyone just sprays around corners.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If your a real Pro on Cod, you use the shitty guns; like the M16A3, KSG-12, etc. . .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Play Arctic Combat.
    When does open beta start?

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatModder- View Post
    CA is like COD, after doing the same killing, killing, and killing. It gets boring
    bump bump bump.
    Fuck That! I Love Call of Duty! I Rape Kid 24/7 on That Game. I Have Reached Highest Rank + Prestige on Every Call of Duty Game Since Modern Warfare. I Cant Wait For Black Ops II!
    On Topic: I Feel The Are Many Different Reasons That Factor into Why Players Haven't Proceed to Play Combat Arms.
    Reasons:

1. A Good Amount of Players Seem to be Getting The Same CShell.dll Error. Nexon Has Decided, "What the Fuck Do We Care? We Still Getting Money From Those Other NX Whores!" This Then Causes Rage Amongst The Community and a Handful of Players Quit.
    2. The Game is Filled With Hackers From Bottom to Brim. That's A Lot of Hackers. Since The Official Release of Combat Arms the Rate of Hackers Skyrocketed. Hackers Can Only Be Tolerated For So Long Before People Start Getting Pissed. They Eventually Get Fed up and Leave.
    3. Bugs! Bugs! Bugs! There Are So Many Bugs in This Game and Nexon Has "Attempted" to Fix Them. I Read Some of the Threads Posted on the Official Combat Arms Forum Site. I Would Give You A Number For Threads Made on The Same Topic But There Were Just so Many. I Would Figure That The Players Are Tired of That as Well. So They Pack up Their Shit and Leave.
    4. NX Whores Are a Big Factor in This Too! I Remember The Days Before The NX System Was In Play. The Game Was A Lot of Fun Simply Because There Was Only a Hand Full of Weapons and Gear. They Were Placed at Certain Ranks That Made You WANT to Play Simply Because You Wanted to Achieve That Rank and Collect Your Weapon or Gear. This Was Until Nexon Implied The NX Points Which Basically States, "I'm Not a High Enough Rank to Get That Gun, Let Me Get My Mommy's Credit Card, Buy NX, and Then Get A Better Version of The Gun." I Just Feel That's a Little Overrated. Not to Add That Nexon Lowered the Rank Requirements For GP Specs So Any Noob With GP Can Get A M32 and Noob-it-Up so to Speak.

If You Made it Through That Entire Rant Then I Respect You.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm definitely starting to lose interest. In fact, I did like 2 or 3 years ago. I stopped playing for like a year lol. I expected more from the cosmetic shop like hairstyles, clothing, ya know to make the character loook sooooooooo sexayy xD. I haven't played ca much for the past few weeks honestly. I went playing Rumble Fighter xD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234