Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Combat arms reasons not to download or even play it

COMBAT ARMS REASONS NOT TO DOWNLOAD
    Hah Everyone knows this game right and a lot of people wanna play it Dan HELL NO DONT PLAY IT DONT DOWNLOAD IT your wasteing your time these are some reasons

1.Nexon does not care about what their Players think
    2.Guns you have to buy with real money are overpowered
    3.Tons of Rageing QQing noobs 9 years olds screaming on the mic
    4.Omg Tons of hackers and Non Legit noobs.
    5.Mean community and people hack accounts.
    6.Players troll On the game ik people troll on every game but To many trolls its annoying its not even funny no more.
    7.Combat arms/Nexon Always has a problem with their game
    8. *CLAP* THERE YOU GO CLASS DISMISSED

I Quit combat arms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    1. Why should they care? They're a successful business.
    2. That's marketing, so people buy the guns. Since they're OP.
    3. Mute their mic?
    4. You're on a hacking forum and complaining about hackers. Nice.
    5. People hack accounts because the kids download files from anyone.
    6. Why you hatin' on trolls.
    7. They're coding team's not that great. But it used to be a good game, before many hackers.
    8. I hope I've answered your questions.

Have fun without Combat Arms, Bye!

I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    1. Why should they care? They're a successful business.
    2. That's marketing, so people buy the guns. Since they're OP.
    3. Mute their mic?
    4. You're on a hacking forum and complaining about hackers. Nice.
    5. People hack accounts because the kids download files from anyone.
    6. Why you hatin' on trolls.
    7. They're coding team's not that great. But it used to be a good game, before many hackers.
    8. I hope I've answered your questions.

Have fun without Combat Arms, Bye!
    1.Hah Doesent mean they have to be assholes and not listen to their players if their successful company their gonna lose players by that
    2.A game doesent need to make you buy op guns with real money
    3.i should be able to freely have my voice chat on
    4.This is for legit people to look on other Threads * i was about to cuss you out there.
    5.People hack accounts cause they want to delete their shit and and Spend their gp on gifting their selfs
    6.I dont hate on trolls im a troll myself combat arms has to many of them its not even funny no more like Its annoying as shit now
    7.Your right on that one
    8.No you didn't answer almost all of them right B+

B++++++++++!!!

Last edited by SmartyXD; 10-20-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks
    can i has your account

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony Stark` For This Useful Post:

flapjackman69 (03-29-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post
    can i has your account
    Lololol Sure Pm me on xfire:ekobena or skype:gamerzgeek

Thanks
    lmao RAGE ull be back i promise

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Idk about you but I just play the fucking game .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (10-21-2012)

Thanks
    this ^
    just play if they hack find a way to beat them, its fun pwning hackers who cant hack better then ur skills
    i do this alot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    1. They do have bad support, but that doesn't mean that they don't care.
    2. Get better rather than complaining.
    3. Play with a group of friends and mute Vivox.
    4. You complain about QQers yet you're QQing?
    5. Make/play with friends.
    6. Define trolling.
    7. No game is completely bug free and adding conternt will inevitably bring bugs along with it.
    8. You're not a teacher.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

12. The Following User Says Thank You to YellowFever For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (10-21-2012)

Thanks
    Grow up and play , they hack beat them dont QQ, if u dont like the Company fine... just dont by nx?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.REZ View Post
    1. They do have bad support, but that doesn't mean that they don't care.
    2. Get better rather than complaining.
    3. Play with a group of friends and mute Vivox.
    4. You complain about QQers yet you're QQing?
    5. Make/play with friends.
    6. Define trolling.
    7. No game is completely bug free and adding conternt will inevitably bring bugs along with it.
    8. You're not a teacher.
    1. your right
    2.Im am good with gp guns tbh but why in the liveing fuck will you have to buy a op gun with real money just to get better
    3.Most of my friends Hate CA They play Blacklight Or Arma 2 Battlefield bad company 2 and Crossfire and Minecraft
    4.I dont see how im qqing i just hate nexon their games is going down the road of shutting down pretty soon
    5.I do make friends on there but they are all pretty much douche bags like i said Mean community
    6.Ok?
    7.I think i know that but to many bugs
    8.C+ I can if i want ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyXD View Post
    1. your right
    2.Im am good with gp guns tbh but why in the liveing fuck will you have to buy a op gun with real money just to get better
    3.Most of my friends Hate CA They play Blacklight Or Arma 2 Battlefield bad company 2 and Crossfire and Minecraft
    4.I dont see how im qqing i just hate nexon their games is going down the road of shutting down pretty soon
    5.I do make friends on there but they are all pretty much douche bags like i said Mean community
    6.Ok?
    7.I think i know that but to many bugs
    8.C+ I can if i want ?
    2. I play much better than the majority of CA players with the L9, AK or Scar, all of which are GP guns.
    3. Make new friends. Most of my friends play LoL, but that doesn't stop me from making new friends on CA.
    5. None of the friends I have made on CA are douche bags. If they are douche bags, why would you consider them your friends in the first place?
    8. You can teach people, but that doesn't make you a teacher.
    Last edited by YellowFever; 10-21-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    Pointless thread is Pointless
    And Its Pointless ? Im Useing my own Opinion on the game and see if other people agree with me and im starting to agree with Mrs.Rez

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.REZ View Post

2. I play much better than the majority of CA players with the L9, AK or Scar, all of which are GP guns.
    3. Make new friends. Most of my friends play LoL, but that doesn't stop me from making new friends on CA.
    5. None of the friends I have made on CA are douche bags. If they are douche bags, why would you consider them your friends in the first place?
    8. You can teach people, but that doesn't make you a teacher.
    2.I dont consider them friends i do stop talking to them after i had enough of them
    3.I used to play LoL thats true
    8.-.- Fair enough
    Well Mrs.Rez i will be sure to play combat arms and try to get More better
    Last edited by SmartyXD; 10-21-2012 at 12:15 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartyXD For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]YellowFever (10-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    1. If Nexon didn't care, then why have they released so much community suggested content such as the brass knuckles, forged weapons, etc. They even "fixed" some of their maps to be more balanced because of player feedback. EX: Neptune or Oil Rig. Nexon DOES listen to their community, they just half-ass things most of the time.

2. Just because someone has an NX gun for perm or NX gear, it doesn't mean you have the advantage over them. Learn the layout of every map and how to properly use GP guns/set-up good gear combination and you can be on par with NX users. There are plenty of GP items that are better than their NX counterparts and besides, stats don't always matter.

3. What do you expect? Every game has annoying kids or other people, but you just have to learn to deal with it. Besides it's a Nexon game, so do you really expect most of the community to be adults?

4. Combat Arms has always had hackers ever since day one. If you can't handle them, then leave the match, play in a locked room, use elite/super elite moderator in your own room, or don't play at all. Simple as that.

Non legit players? Define non legit.

5. "Mean" community? Combat Arms actually has a much better community than most free-to-play FPS games out there. Sure there is the occasional jackass, but if you aren't quiet and you actually start conversations in every match, and/or know lots of people who play the game, (whether you know them in real life or not) it's actually fun.

People hack accounts? If you get hacked, it's most likely your fault for being a complete idiot. If you fall for that NX generator/free item crap, then obviously you should just stop playing.

6. Gamers troll in every video game. It doesn't matter what you play. If they make you mad, then just stop playing. It's a video game, why should you be getting pissed off over some virtual bullcrap?

7. Wrong. Combat Arms never had any problems years ago. It only started going downhill in 2010 and still continues to do so.

8. You can't dismiss me when i'm not even there. Neither can you decide when I get to leave.

Combat Arms is a game with lots of potential. It's always changing and I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't recognize the game years from now. I just hate Nexon with a passion, that's all. But out of all the free-to-play fps games out there, it still is the best no matter what people say or all the shit it's gone through because I can always go back, play with friends and have a great time, despite Nexon's stupidity.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adoramereku View Post
    1. If Nexon didn't care, then why have they released so much community suggested content such as the brass knuckles, forged weapons, etc. They even "fixed" some of their maps to be more balanced because of player feedback. EX: Neptune or Oil Rig. Nexon DOES listen to their community, they just half-ass things most of the time.

2. Just because someone has an NX gun for perm or NX gear, it doesn't mean you have the advantage over them. Learn the layout of every map and how to properly use GP guns/set-up good gear combination and you can be on par with NX users. There are plenty of GP items that are better than their NX counterparts and besides, stats don't always matter.

3. What do you expect? Every game has annoying kids or other people, but you just have to learn to deal with it. Besides it's a Nexon game, so do you really expect most of the community to be adults?

4. Combat Arms has always had hackers ever since day one. If you can't handle them, then leave the match, play in a locked room, use elite/super elite moderator in your own room, or don't play at all. Simple as that.

Non legit players? Define non legit.

5. "Mean" community? Combat Arms actually has a much better community than most free-to-play FPS games out there. Sure there is the occasional jackass, but if you aren't quiet and you actually start conversations in every match, and/or know lots of people who play the game, (whether you know them in real life or not) it's actually fun.

People hack accounts? If you get hacked, it's most likely your fault for being a complete idiot. If you fall for that NX generator/free item crap, then obviously you should just stop playing.

6. Gamers troll in every video game. It doesn't matter what you play. If they make you mad, then just stop playing. It's a video game, why should you be getting pissed off over some virtual bullcrap?

7. Wrong. Combat Arms never had any problems years ago. It only started going downhill in 2010 and still continues to do so.

8. You can't dismiss me when i'm not even there. Neither can you decide when I get to leave.

Combat Arms is a game with lots of potential. It's always changing and I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't recognize the game years from now. I just hate Nexon with a passion, that's all. But out of all the free-to-play fps games out there, it still is the best no matter what people say or all the shit it's gone through because I can always go back, play with friends and have a great time, despite Nexon's stupidity.
    adoramereku i dont wanna read anything you just said cause your being way overdramatic over this stuff And im Thinking right now all you just said was wrong

6. I think i i already said that every game has a troll someone already asked me that and im not gonna let some troll fuck up my day
    7. I already agreed with someone with that FFS Read my Comments to other peoples stuff
    8. You sir got detention
    5-6. i never said my account got hacked ???
    5. Your sure combat arms is nice every day i go in lobby i see people fighting and talking shit
    4. Ever since day one Uhh Bro i think your wrong it atleast takes 2-1 weeks to make a hack or 2 days i dont even make hacks so i dont know
    12 your right
    2. Hahahahahah I love the g36e thats my most kills guns and the ump i been playing the game sense i was 9

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

im done talking can someone please close the thread before one of us has a flamewar ?
    Last edited by YellowFever; 10-22-2012 at 03:07 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast