Thread: hai

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive

    hai

    Been so long, any oldies left out there?
    @AVGN @SmartAlley @noob555 @aeronyx

    And RIP CRUSTY
    Last edited by Shakugan no Shana; 01-25-2013 at 04:43 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakugan no Shana For This Useful Post:

    SmartAlley (01-25-2013)

  3. #2
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hi there emo kid.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    Shakugan no Shana (01-25-2013)

  5. #3
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Hi there emo kid.

    Oh you


  6. #4
    PewDiePie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,643
    Reputation
    2506
    Thanks
    3,574
    Member Introduction & Return - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

    and now that I'm done watching Shakugan no Shana, I really love your avatar
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to PewDiePie For This Useful Post:

    Shakugan no Shana (01-25-2013)

  8. #5
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    >views convo
    >reads first message
    >HEY FAGGET DUMASS
    I LOOKED AT YOUR FUCKING HEX
    AND LOOKS LIKE U FUCKING REed MY ASS
    FAGGET
    I KNEW IT
    U DID IT THE EXACT WAY WE DID IT
    AND HEY DUMBASS
    THATS NOT HOW U DO RAPID FIRE
    SMD
    NIGGER
    GETTING A MOD TO CLOSE IT
    >mfw

    who is this again?

  9. #6
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    >views convo
    >reads first message
    >HEY FAGGET DUMASS
    I LOOKED AT YOUR FUCKING HEX
    AND LOOKS LIKE U FUCKING REed MY ASS
    FAGGET
    I KNEW IT
    U DID IT THE EXACT WAY WE DID IT
    AND HEY DUMBASS
    THATS NOT HOW U DO RAPID FIRE
    SMD
    NIGGER
    GETTING A MOD TO CLOSE IT
    >mfw

    who is this again?
    Previous names:
    Owner fritz
    L Lawliet
    Futile Resistance
    Kataang
    Sokka
    One more I forget

    Lol I still remember that shit we had a mini war over the first few hex modded fire rate guns.

    Edit: How did I forget @666HiddenMaster666
    Last edited by Shakugan no Shana; 01-25-2013 at 02:43 PM.

  10. #7
    elior209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    welcome back

  11. #8
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post


    Previous names:
    Owner fritz
    L Lawliet
    Futile Resistance
    Kataang
    Sokka
    One more I forget

    Lol I still remember that shit we had a mini war over the first few hex modded fire rate guns.

    Edit: How did I forget @666HiddenMaster666
    Fritz.


  12. #9
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
    Been so long, any oldies left out there?
    @AVGN @SmartAlley @noob555 @aeronyx

    And RIP CRUSTY
    Who is this ?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #10
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
    Previous names:
    Owner fritz
    L Lawliet
    Futile Resistance
    Kataang
    Sokka
    One more I forget
    Lol I still remember that shit we had a mini war over the first few hex modded fire rate guns.
    Edit: How did I forget @666HiddenMaster666
    Read the VM first
    Y U NO REMEMBER ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #11
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
    Been so long, any oldies left out there?
    @AVGN @SmartAlley @noob555 @aeronyx

    And RIP CRUSTY
    I died .

  15. #12
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Read the VM first
    Y U NO REMEMBER ME
    No love for us

    Why is it he can get away with this, but when I did it I got an infraction.


  16. #13
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    No love for us

    Why is it he can get away with this, but when I did it I got an infraction.

    I no recognize your name, wat was it before.

    EDIT: Oh Mr Gamboooooot <3 ilu dw
    Last edited by Shakugan no Shana; 01-25-2013 at 11:03 PM.

  17. #14
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post


    I no recognize your name, wat was it before.
    It's in my Sig. My name was GaMBiiT until like... 2k then De La Ghetto till my 4k.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    Rainbowdash (01-25-2013)

  19. #15
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    No love for us
    Why is it he can get away with this, but when I did it I got an infraction.
    Ikr
    And I didn't even do a return thread lol, I just rose from the dead and started :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HAI ASSHOLES
    By NetNavi in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 04:09 PM
  2. HAI GUISE!
    By NeedHacksBad in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 08:59 PM
  3. Hai im gay and i like to suck cock
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:51 AM
  4. HAI
    By lollerhax in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 10:52 PM