Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Invisible_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Well.. According to his thread there is no requirements.
    But he would possibly appreciate if you provided him the Windows Version/Bit.
    Since he needs one of each. (i.e: Windows7 32/64, Windows8 34/64, WindowsXP 32/64 & Etc.)

  2. #17
    Hacker_Striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    LOL is good job testers cana you will tank welceome is power is fucking nexon testers and boy men or may good for me,of boartd of good may men mother is a realese for in test

  3. #18
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Oh, unless I'm running an ancient computer that doesn't even hit 2gigs of ram.

    It gives him an IDEA of how much memory my computer can handle. @Rhyes
    If you don't even have enough RAM, then why would you even post this . RAM doesn't effect the ability of hacks .

  4. #19
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

    If you don't even have enough RAM, then why would you even post this . RAM doesn't effect the ability of hacks .
    How much memory the whole ordeal uses, you aren't very intuitive are you?

  5. #20
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    How much memory the whole ordeal uses, you aren't very intuitive are you?
    I ran Combat Arms with hacks on a rig with only 2GB ddr-ram. So, the answer is approximately 1.90 gigs of ram is needed .

  6. #21
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

    I ran Combat Arms with hacks on a rig with only 2GB ddr<2><3><4><5>-ram. So, the answer is approximately 1.90 gigs of ram is needed .
    You're very dumb aren't you?

    Just because that hack was only using (95%) of your computer, you'd still have explorer running = Toasty CP

    You should really consider your statement, because all hacks differ.

  7. #22
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    You're very dumb aren't you?

    Just because that hack was only using (95%) of your computer, you'd still have explorer running = Toasty CP

    You should really consider your statement, because all hacks differ.
    You must know, that I ran NOOB's Black Cipher hack, which was very cpu intensive but still worked with 2 gigs of ram and an Intel Celeron processor .

  8. #23
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post

    You must know, that I ran NOOB's Black Cipher hack, which was very cpu intensive but still worked with 2 gigs of ram and an Intel Celeron processor .
    As "intensive" as it was, it was ran down to a minimal amount of CPU usage. In other words, raw(er) hacks which aren't nearly as defined aren't nearly as CPU friendly.

  9. #24
    Sifax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker_Striker View Post
    LOL is good job testers cana you will tank welceome is power is fucking nexon testers and boy men or may good for me,of boartd of good may men mother is a realese for in test
    WHAT THE FUCK ?
    IS THAT EVEN English ?
    Holy crap..

  10. #25
    Gennarino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i'm youre tester

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 03:42 PM
  2. [WTS] FREE Script Mods For DayZ, Undetectable! MUST HAVE A SKYPE!!!!
    By PrinceLucifer in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 11:08 PM
  3. Buying a CANA account within today and tomorrow! Must have 10+ Perms and 1.0 kdr+.
    By 1365597d in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 01:18 PM
  4. [Release] Unleashed v3 [Must-Have]
    By phire in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 03:50 PM
  5. Windows XP Software Bundle Pack V1.0 (A Must Have)
    By masta_pupa in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 03:15 PM