Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Really good work keep it up.

  2. #32
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,219
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    lrn2c++

    not be abused by dave
    C# is the way to go


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #33
    TheStruggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Looks Legit

  4. #34
    -Master_Chief-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    7
    I've made great progress with the AI's, will post an update within the hour.

  5. #35
    VividlessGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not Telling...
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Will this demo be multiplayer?

  6. #36
    sidhant9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    566
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Confused
    i missed out on alot these are both pretty

  7. #37
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    as the base is not bad

  8. #38
    VividlessGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not Telling...
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Shocked
    The HUD reminds me a lot of MW2, but thats good.
    Also, I would like to see some killstreaks...even though they're not in Combat Arms..

  9. #39
    -Master_Chief-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    7
    Fraps isnt letting me record, but an update with the AI's.

    They will now come after you, i am using an advanced system that allows them to navigate a maze, and adjust there position according to where the player is.

  10. #40
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,219
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -Master_Chief- View Post
    Fraps isnt letting me record, but an update with the AI's.

    They will now come after you, i am using an advanced system that allows them to navigate a maze, and adjust there position according to where the player is.
    Working so fast!
    Do you have a team or are you solo?


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #41
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    looks really nice.

  12. #42
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    I support this.
    100%

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  13. #43
    -Master_Chief-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    7
    At the moment im solo, but im hoping i can get a few mates to help out soon

  14. #44
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by -Master_Chief- View Post
    At the moment im solo, but im hoping i can get a few mates to help out soon
    You could always rip some models from some Blender file sharing sites for the game
    Or get your own modeler.

  15. #45
    -Master_Chief-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    7
    Im currently using other peoples models as place holders, i will make my own models at one point, but as of now its not the fist priority.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How To Make Combat Arms Run ALOT! Smoother And "Chams"
    By TheKamikazes in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 07:36 AM
  2. Please post : how to make combat arms hack with aimbot and bypass video please!
    By zerro1995 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 11:10 AM
  3. Is DAVE84311 still making Combat Arms hacks?
    By Ariez in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. Teach Me How To Make Combat Arms Hacks
    By mryoda100 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 03:49 PM
  5. Make Combat Arms Eu Hack ???
    By zybcys123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 07:00 AM