Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Question Can't even play.

    As we all know , CA is once again having this '' laggy server problem''. This is probably the worst lag yet. It's coming to the point where I don't even want to play. Don't get me wrong CA is still my game , but i've played for 5 mins max today and yesterday maybe. I'm done untill they have their next patch for this lag fixing. It'll come back eventually.. Has anyone been playing anyway?






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  2. #2
    THE J0KER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona - from jersey
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    129
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Mellow
    haven't touched CA in days, honestly is just getting boring.

  3. #3
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,640
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,653
    Typical CA.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  4. #4
    KayJell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    As we all know , CA is once again having this '' laggy server problem''. This is probably the worst lag yet. It's coming to the point where I don't even want to play. Don't get me wrong CA is still my game , but i've played for 5 mins max today and yesterday maybe. I'm done untill they have their next patch for this lag fixing. It'll come back eventually.. Has anyone been playing anyway?
    Who still play CA nowadays? I'd rather cuddle with my grandmother and bake cookies with her. CA gone bull. ^^

  5. #5
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't play. The gay thing is, I was actually kinda decent too but my PC said, "Nope, I don't wanna run this shitty game no more." And that was the end of that.
    Be surprised how much money you save when you don't play.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  6. #6
    Jon Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i still play i live in the middle of no where and have shitty internet this is normal lag for me but its nice that everyone else is in the same boat

  7. #7
    B4NDiT26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I don't think that you help him saying you don't play this game >_>

    Anyway if they doing a manteniance surely that is the cause of the lag.

  8. #8
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    I don't think that you help him saying you don't play this game >_>

    Anyway if they doing a manteniance surely that is the cause of the lag.
    They did one a day or 2 ago nothing happened.

    ---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    I don't play. The gay thing is, I was actually kinda decent too but my PC said, "Nope, I don't wanna run this shitty game no more." And that was the end of that.
    Be surprised how much money you save when you don't play.
    I stopped playing ca for a good 6-8 months in 2011, I saved a shit load.






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  9. #9
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    It's annoying, games don't even start, FUUUUUUUUU NECKSUN

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  10. #10
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    I don't play. The gay thing is, I was actually kinda decent too but my PC said, "Nope, I don't wanna run this shitty game no more." And that was the end of that.
    Be surprised how much money you save when you don't play.
    It's a free game. Most people get sucked into temptation though.
    helt ensam.

Similar Threads

  1. Can pirates still play with steam users???
    By NubStick in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 06:51 PM
  2. Can someone who plays COD4 help me
    By joelkat in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 04:37 PM
  3. Can you guys play combat arms right now?
    By azndarkboy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:28 PM
  4. dose any one even play this game???
    By Gourav2122 in forum Silkroad Online Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:54 AM