Thread: Damn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    The amount of hackers is only going down due to the amount of people playing the game going down.
    True. It's come to the point where I find CA too boring unless I play with a friend. Actually, all Nexon games I used to play are too boring to play alone.
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cryptonic For This Useful Post:

    Paralyze Jr. (04-21-2013)

  3. #32
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I only see the same poeple posting in the same threads

  4. #33
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post


    Pretty much.


    ---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------



    Well, as for the people who played it in 2008 and 2009 had the most fun

    Beta men. When ca was decent. Now , Nexon ruined it for every player that liked ca for its simple gameplay to now with hackers , ragekickers , and many MANY op gun users.






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  5. #34
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    Beta men. When ca was decent. Now , Nexon ruined it for every player that liked ca for its simple gameplay to now with hackers , ragekickers , and many MANY op gun users.
    Yup, most "Free to Play" games are so uneven, everyone who pays gets the op stuff, all the people who don't pay suck, and end up hacking because it's so unbalanced. (or too boring)
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  6. #35
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,346
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post

    Yup, most "Free to Play" games are so uneven, everyone who pays gets the op stuff, all the people who don't pay suck, and end up hacking because it's so unbalanced. (or too boring)
    true thats pretty much why I quit Sudden attack,MapleStory and soon CA.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck DaMn X-B0X LiV3
    By NeedHacksBad in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 06:20 PM
  2. I need my damn!!!!
    By Grim09 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:42 AM
  3. Damn
    By sieko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 09:20 AM
  4. Why you don't happy slap damn brits!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:07 PM
  5. Damn i am bored....
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:22 AM