Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Yes, a total failure since an account to a crappy game was hacked. Nice logic.
    Still logical such that you were unable to protect your account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #17
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Still logical such that you were unable to protect your account
    You are never safe anywhere
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  3. #18
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post


    You are never safe anywhere
    Did you hear about Pedo bears brother?

    Osama Bear Laden

    I hear he's TEARING shit up c:
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  4. #19
    B4NDiT26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post


    You are never safe anywhere
    :\

    If you don't use hacks and don't give acc details to no one, be careful regarding keyloggers, you can't be scammed.

  5. #20
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    :\

    If you don't use hacks and don't give acc details to no one, be careful regarding keyloggers, you can't be scammed.
    I should have never trusted steam
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  6. #21
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I have ~200 CA3 passes doe.
    + 50 megas.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  7. #22
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBubblegum View Post
    I have ~200 CA3 passes doe.
    + 50 megas.
    I only use 200%s on 400% events
    And if we were to both use all our passes, I'd probably earn more exp/gp than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #23
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Did you hear about Pedo bears brother?

    Osama Bear Laden

    I hear he's TEARING shit up c:
    LOL
    That actually made my day.

  9. #24
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Shit , I have 3 left I swear I get kicked from every game.






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  10. #25
    PromoSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    I still have 700 of them on my 4star from the last event... xD

  11. #26
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by PromoSeller View Post
    I still have 700 of them on my 4star from the last event... xD
    you know you want to share.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  12. #27
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​I once had about 400 at one point, but 900......
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  13. #28
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​I once had about 400 at one point, but 900......
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Mc565 (04-21-2013)

  15. #29
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Wow Ive been so away from CA and now I dont even know whats new



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  16. #30
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    I only use 200%s on 400% events
    And if we were to both use all our passes, I'd probably earn more exp/gp than you
    I don't have quite as many as you, but I still have 189234728934729 100% passes.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Passes
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 06:16 AM
  2. Hacked XXX passes
    By qwertyer in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 12:08 PM
  3. XXX Passes!
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:54 PM
  4. X pass tools
    By Mike273 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:02 PM
  5. Unlimited Grenade
    By quin123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 01:53 PM