Thread: What Perm?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Biggboi16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Miami,Fla
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Spent 25k prepaid -> CZ Evo (Every perm plays better when you dont have it perm, EG I pick one up and do fantastic, best Ive gotten with mine now is Ultra)
    Bought 30k Credit -> M6A2 SRT Got 3 fantastics in bravo off the bat.
    Lol I told u u won't regret getting the cz evo perm its a good gun and the m6a2 srt is a m4a1 with more ammo and its customizable

  2. #17
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggboi16 View Post
    Lol I told u u won't regret getting the cz evo perm its a good gun and the m6a2 srt is a m4a1 with more ammo and its customizable
    M6A2 is a customizable m416.

    M6A2 SRT is a M6A2 with 15 more portability, 2 more damage
    M6A2 can has one more damage if you customize it.

    M4 is pro tho
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  3. #18
    B4NDiT26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Shocked
    M4A1 if you play SND, else CZ.

  4. #19
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    M4A1 if you play SND, else CZ.
    I never said I would buy M4A1 DW perm .-.

    It doesnt matter, SND now is all rushing just like elim.

    In WOGL none of the guns I bought are allowed.

    WOGLs highest gun allowed is m416 (Max 1\team)

    but nobody WOGLs anymore.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  5. #20
    B4NDiT26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    I never said I would buy M4A1 DW perm .-.

    It doesnt matter, SND now is all rushing just like elim.

    In WOGL none of the guns I bought are allowed.

    WOGLs highest gun allowed is m416 (Max 1\team)

    but nobody WOGLs anymore.
    In WOGL pub the weapon like 1 per team or max 2 per team are all not allowed. But as far I know M4A1 is allowed.

    Anyway if you don't care, buy a CZ

  6. #21
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    In WOGL pub the weapon like 1 per team or max 2 per team are all not allowed. But as far I know M4A1 is allowed.

    Anyway if you don't care, buy a CZ
    Already did
    @Genesis Close
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  7. #22
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Closed due to OP's Request.
    helt ensam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. What perm nx gun next?
    By Shakugan no Shana in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 04:32 PM
  2. What Perm Gun should i get? =P
    By shadowo in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 04:16 AM
  3. What Perm Gun should i get :D
    By Chickente in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 07:36 PM
  4. What perm gun should i get (tomorrow)
    By kevvsky in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 09:16 AM
  5. What perm gun should I get?
    By Shakugan no Shana in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 10:01 PM