Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    matypatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    864
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    2,689
    My Mood
    Amused

    Big brother is watching you



    what if i told you im watching you too

  2. #2
    Killa233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    picture veiwer omg i need to stop hideing my porn pics in my ca folder XD jk but wtf is this u have found matty

  3. #3
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa233 View Post
    picture veiwer omg i need to stop hideing my porn pics in my ca folder XD jk but wtf is this u have found matty
    It looks like in game code for the GM's being able to view your screenshots.
    helt ensam.

  4. #4
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,346
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Time to troll the Gms that check out screenshots,
    If you know what I mean.


  5. #5
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    MATTYPATTY<3 Screenshot a pic of the excorcist






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  6. #6
    B4NDiT26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Shocked
    This is only a text, I don't believe that GMs can see my screenshots :P

    Can you say something more to proof it?

  7. #7
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielkml View Post
    Time to troll the Gms that check out screenshots,
    If you know what I mean.
    Pick a pic of your choice and rename it to the defualt name that CA takes pics in(can't remember, not at home :P)
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  8. #8
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,678
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    This is only a text, I don't believe that GMs can see my screenshots :P

    Can you say something more to proof it?
    If you knew anything about how Nexon worked you'd understand that all official screenshots and recordings used via prntscrn \ CA recorder are not only stored on your computer but on a Nexon server which are reviewed at random.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  9. #9
    B4NDiT26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    If you knew anything about how Nexon worked you'd understand that all official screenshots and recordings used via prntscrn \ CA recorder are not only stored on your computer but on a Nexon server which are reviewed at random.
    This is a bullshit IMHO. No one have proofs about that and nexon are enough for server log, they can't watch your videos, there are too much players... come on use brain.

  10. #10
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,678
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    This is a bullshit IMHO. No one have proofs about that and nexon are enough for server log, they can't watch your videos, there are too much players... come on use brain.
    Your sentence formation is that of a complete retards, worse actually. If you actually READ their terms of service, or made an attempt to contact Nexon you could ask for yourself. Why do you think its the "Combat Arms OFFICIAL recorder"? Why do you think you lag 10x more using their official recorder than you do when using fraps? Why do you receive a huge FPS drop when print screening, enabling lag walking?
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  11. #11
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,642
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,654
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    This is only a text, I don't believe that GMs can see my screenshots :P

    Can you say something more to proof it?
    Nexon wouldn't have this text for nothing.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  12. #12
    B4NDiT26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Your sentence formation is that of a complete retards, worse actually. If you actually READ their terms of service, or made an attempt to contact Nexon you could ask for yourself. Why do you think its the "Combat Arms OFFICIAL recorder"? Why do you think you lag 10x more using their official recorder than you do when using fraps? Why do you receive a huge FPS drop when print screening, enabling lag walking?
    And a lag when u fraps for you is a proof that they steal your video ? ahahah funny.

    OMG NEXON EVERYWHERE WATCHIN US

  13. #13
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    And a lag when u fraps for you is a proof that they steal your video ? ahahah funny.

    OMG NEXON EVERYWHERE WATCHIN US
    He said the CA recorder, not fraps.
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  14. #14
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,714
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,143
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    This is a bullshit IMHO. No one have proofs about that and nexon are enough for server log, they can't watch your videos, there are too much players... come on use brain.
    What do you think Uploader.exe is for...

    You're going against a coders judgement? Please. We know what we're talking about.

    Its very easily possible. They may not look at every image and video, but they are able​ to do so.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  15. #15
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,678
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
    And a lag when u fraps for you is a proof that they steal your video ? ahahah funny.

    OMG NEXON EVERYWHERE WATCHIN US
    You're the biggest dumbass on this thread, hell maybe in this section.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. hydrakid < BIG SCAMMER EVERYONE WATCH OUT !
    By DarkBladesx in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 08:23 AM
  2. [Discussion] AERIA watching you?
    By TheDae in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:55 PM
  3. Google = BIG BROTHER?
    By BluntGod_ in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 07:50 PM
  5. Fabz im watching you
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 03:05 AM