Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 49 of 49
  1. #46
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Anyone who played DFO got a gift if they moved over to CA when DFO closed, a couple 90 day guns.

    Seriously, what about the people who were NX Diamond on that game?

    If CA dies, people will have put $1000+ into a game that only lasted 5 years.
    That's what I'm saying, DON'T SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME.

    Though, when Mabinogi's Europe servers got shut down, they were sent to NA, I THINK they got their NX back, if not some... But I'm not too sure though
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  2. #47
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post

    That's what I'm saying, DON'T SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME.

    Though, when Mabinogi's Europe servers got shut down, they were sent to NA, I THINK they got their NX back, if not some... But I'm not too sure though
    I think CAs made the most $ out of all their games, except maplestory.... holy shit the NX whores on maplestory bro.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  3. #48
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    I think CAs made the most $ out of all their games, except maplestory.... holy shit the NX whores on maplestory bro.
    Maplestory isn't all that hard to play without NX, unlike CA.
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  4. #49
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post


    Maplestory isn't all that hard to play without NX, unlike CA.
    Yet people spend over $7500 on it ANNUALLY.



    50k NX on Maplestory can earn you $500 if you're lucky (cubing items)
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] well this was unexpected
    By Jetpack in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 08:24 PM
  2. Some Lead to Bypass makers. (IDK If this was known already)
    By User1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 03:27 AM
  3. Lol this was funny. Couldn't be a GM, Could it?
    By maxmaxmax in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 08:45 PM
  4. This was a request Just want it rate/class
    By PhotoNoobster in forum Showroom
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:40 PM
  5. thot this was funny?
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 01:21 PM