Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Reminded me of CA for some reason.



    Not sure why though.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to YellowFever For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (05-19-2013)

  3. #2
    B4NDiT26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Totally agree, it remind me CA too :S

  4. #3
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    Because thats Nexon

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  5. #4
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    yea the CA from before, nexon is changing now, usually I wouldn't say such a thing, but its true.

    there giving free nx everywhere, in another way there fucking stupid still, because there's fucking noobs running around with orthus and legion everywhere and its fucking annoying.

    taking into consideration what players are asking for (no specs options) etc etc.

  6. #5
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBubblegum View Post


    Not sure why though.
    Fight me IRL

    1v1 me Oil Rig, you can use any NX guns. I'll use a P90 and M6A2.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  7. #6
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Fight me IRL

    1v1 me Oil Rig, you can use any NX guns. I'll use a P90 and M6A2.
    Oil Rig sucks, DeathRoom ftw. I use p90tr se like a newb.
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  8. #7
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post

    Oil Rig sucks, DeathRoom ftw. I use p90tr se like a newb.
    Death room sucks anus.

    #1OR
    #2Pwrsrge
    #3KillCreek
    #4ShortFuse
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  9. #8
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Death room sucks anus.

    #1OR
    #2Pwrsrge
    #3KillCreek
    #4ShortFuse
    See how easy it is to make you mad by just saying my opinion?


    Btw all those maps suck
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  10. #9
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post

    See how easy it is to make you mad by just saying my opinion?


    Btw all those maps suck

    Putting your opinion on the internet , is like asking someone to kill you.






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi233 For This Useful Post:

    Paralyze Jr. (05-11-2013)

  12. #10
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    Putting your opinion on the internet , is like asking someone to kill you.
    Pretty much, then she messages me on skype

     
    [1:33:24 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: imma take
    [1:33:25 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: a giant shit
    [1:33:28 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: all over your face.
    [1:33:32 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: then
    [1:33:33 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: Im going
    [1:33:35 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: to play ps3.
    [1:33:45 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip:
    [1:36:54 PM] Cryptic: wat
    [1:37:01 PM] Cryptic: you're into scat porn?
    [1:37:30 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: lawl n
    [1:37:31 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: no
    [1:37:34 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: your face is too ugly
    [1:37:35 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: for porn
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  13. #11
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post


    Pretty much, then she messages me on skype

    [1:33:24 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: imma take
    [1:33:25 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: a giant shit
    [1:33:28 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: all over your face.
    [1:33:32 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: then
    [1:33:33 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: Im going
    [1:33:35 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: to play ps3.
    [1:33:45 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip:
    [1:36:54 PM] Cryptic: wat
    [1:37:01 PM] Cryptic: you're into scat porn?
    [1:37:30 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: lawl n
    [1:37:31 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: no
    [1:37:34 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: your face is too ugly
    [1:37:35 PM] Dip Dip Potato Chip: for porn
    Oh hurro bic boi...


    You must not understand that my skype never relates to mpgh
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  14. #12
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    This was based on CA.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  15. #13
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Fight me IRL

    1v1 me Oil Rig, you can use any NX guns. I'll use a P90 and M6A2.
    > Perm speed gear
    > Leigon
    > Orthus
    > Viper's P90TR
    > Baron's M416CQB

    Okay then.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  16. #14
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,346
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    challenge accepted get a unbev+++ with a slingshot.


  17. #15
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBubblegum View Post


    > Perm speed gear
    > Leigon
    > Orthus
    > Viper's P90TR
    > Baron's M416CQB

    Okay then.
    Let's go
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

Similar Threads

  1. For Some Reason
    By d4rkr4y in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 07:19 PM
  2. [Source Code] this was meant for the help section, but it wont post for some reason.....
    By supercarz1991 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 06:00 PM
  3. Why cant any hacks for some reason for me ?
    By EmpireLIfe23 in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:31 PM
  4. Incoming Patch! It's on tuesday for some reason
    By CodeDemon in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 02:07 AM
  5. For some reason..
    By aimgods in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 09:57 AM