Thread: CA=COD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8ive View Post
    They have many features in common but cod is still better than CA atm.
    Lets face facts, you pay
    $60 for a brand new cod game, annually. If you play on xbox make that $130(presuming you only play COD, which most people don't, but still.) for the 1 year xbox live($70\yr)

    Versus GP players who never payed a dime for CA.

    Versus NX "whores" who buy every perm as soon as it comes out. Who pay hundreds of dollars annually for NX guns.

    COD costs more to upkeep, it's global. CA is regional. (EU, NA, BR[who rarely purchase NX] and RU[give away NX guns in roulette])

  2. #17
    Mays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Lets face facts, you pay
    $60 for a brand new cod game, annually. If you play on xbox make that $130(presuming you only play COD, which most people don't, but still.) for the 1 year xbox live($70\yr)

    Versus GP players who never payed a dime for CA.

    Versus NX "whores" who buy every perm as soon as it comes out. Who pay hundreds of dollars annually for NX guns.

    COD costs more to upkeep, it's global. CA is regional. (EU, NA, BR[who rarely purchase NX] and RU[give away NX guns in roulette])
    Even though CoD cost more, I think CoD is still better, it has better features and doesn't lag as bad as Combat Arms.

  3. #18
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Even though CoD cost more, I think CoD is still better, it has better features and doesn't lag as bad as Combat Arms.
    Thats because COD is self hosted, not on a dedicated server.

  4. #19
    Katie_Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,089
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Haha, no way COD costs more! Because you buy it once and some membership. But i know plenty of people that have bought, not hundreds, but thousands of dollars. You'd be surprised how much people actually spend on CA

  5. #20
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
    Haha, no way COD costs more! Because you buy it once and some membership. But i know plenty of people that have bought, not hundreds, but thousands of dollars. You'd be surprised how much people actually spend on CA
    Dem perm rares from crates.


    If you have PS3 you buy a used cod for $20 and then have free online. WaW and Cod4\MW2 are still highly active on PSN.

  6. #21
    muddafarker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kitchen
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I agree with Blue.
    /

  7. #22
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Late btw

    Also, Rec Servers
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #23
    !Weeezy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Naperville
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Doh
    Cmon now, It's an FPS game. How different can it be? Give CA credit for trying to make it different with things such as specs, fireteam and all that. It's not like this is an exact replica of COD. It's a free game! If it is being compared to COD I would give them major props. Don't bash on CA cause they are trying to make their game better, just because they are getting ideas from other sources doesn't mean that they are copying COD. An FPS game can only get SO unique.

  9. #24
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you say it like this, then might as well say every fps copies COD, why COD though ? plenty of other games have the same features too, but each have there own unique way of gaming.

  10. #25
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    If you say it like this, then might as well say every fps copies Battlefield, why Battlefield though ? plenty of other games have the same features too, but each have there own unique way of gaming.
    Fixed that for you.

    And no, CA has carbon copied COD, the only thing left to do is add X hitmarkers and add prone. Then we'll have a bunch of drop shotting hackers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. TRADING CoD 4 CD KEY.
    By pacgamer in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 09:15 PM
  2. Cracked Server list COD 4
    By species8472 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 01:24 PM
  3. COD 4 Download free cracked server?
    By bassam in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 10:15 AM
  4. A question regarding No DvD hack for COD 4, Wndows Vista
    By inocntspiltblood in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 01:28 PM