Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 939
  1. #226
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    thats strange...the archive is fine, try redownloading.

  2. #227
    tchr17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    just a little help please

    WHAT OS: WIndows 7 build 7100
    WHAT SP: no sp yet but fully updated
    WHAT THE CA SETTINGS ARE:set in windows vista mode running as admin
    WHAT ERROR MESSAGE YOU GET:HOW FAR IN IT DISCONNECTS: when i am about to start a game right before actual play. i have tried messing around with it in other compataility modes but its the same things.

    Any hints would be helpful

    thanks
    tchr17

  3. #228
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    i am also running windows 7.
    the d3d9 file you are injecting (or should be injecting) before TNT Hack.dll is probably the one i provided.
    this is the windows vista one. each operating system has their own d3d9 file that makes hacks work on only that computer.

    go here, and use this d3d9 instead.
    C:/Windows/System32/D3D9.dll

  4. #229
    Kira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    664
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    77
    For Vista:
    1. Take out CAV and Endingbanner and put it in a folder on the desktop.
    2. Only push insert on the login screen before you login.
    3. Run EVERYTHING as admin (Combat Arms, PerX)
    4. Disable your anti virus the first time you installed the hack.

  5. #230
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    actually, this is partially incorrect.

    i can press insert infinite amount of times without disconnecting.

  6. #231
    tchr17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by .Kira. View Post
    For Vista:
    1. Take out CAV and Endingbanner and put it in a folder on the desktop.
    2. Only push insert on the login screen before you login.
    3. Run EVERYTHING as admin (Combat Arms, PerX)
    4. Disable your anti virus the first time you installed the hack.
    what is the CAV and the endingbanner and where is it

  7. #232
    DR.LutherKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dick Slack (Actual place, Google it)
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amused
    If the .dll is not coming up your Comp is blocking it from d/ling.

  8. #233
    Liem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Austin, Texas? =)
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do the chams come with a wallhack?

    Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

  9. #234
    tchr17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i check back in the file and the main log told me to fix the d3d

  10. #235
    romor24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fair Oaks CA
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Tired
    WHAT OS: Windows 7
    WHAT SP: RC 7100
    WHAT THE CA SETTINGS ARE: I run it as admin with no compatibility mode running.
    WHAT ERROR MESSAGE YOU GET: none
    [Or if it d/c's]HOW FAR IN IT DISCONNECTS: Around 20 seconds when i join a match. Some times right as i join a match.

    Steps I do:
    1. Run my injector as admin(the new one that was recently released on mpgh)
    2. Find d3d9.dll and the TNT hacks.dll which i changed into WindowsOnlyAv.dll
    3. Start up Combat Arms as Admin
    4. press insert at the log in screen and turn on the body chams, weapon chams, and full bright.
    5. go into a game and get D/Ced.


    I dont know what im doing wrong please tell me

    Quote Originally Posted by tchr17 View Post
    what is the CAV and the endingbanner and where is it
    Its in the Combat Arms folder (located at C:\Nexon\Combat Arms) unless you put it in a different place...
    Last edited by romor24; 08-03-2009 at 04:35 PM.








    Thank me if I helped in any way!
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ake-athon.html
    I got in 4th o well

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I'm a nexon spy.
    OH NO DAVE!! NOT YOU TOO!~

  11. #236
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by tchr17 View Post
    what is the CAV and the endingbanner and where is it
    Right click on Combat Arms on your desktop.
    From the little menu that pops up click on Open File Location.

    From there you will see a few files. Please Remove the files called CAV & Ending Banner

    Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
    Do the chams come with a wallhack?
    No these are a Cham Only Hack

    Blue when in sight and Red behind walls

    Quote Originally Posted by romor24 View Post
    WHAT OS: Windows 7
    WHAT SP: RC 7100
    WHAT THE CA SETTINGS ARE: I run it as admin with no compatibility mode running.
    WHAT ERROR MESSAGE YOU GET: none
    [Or if it d/c's]HOW FAR IN IT DISCONNECTS: Around 20 seconds when i join a match. Some times right as i join a match.

    Steps I do:
    1. Run my injector as admin(the new one that was recently released on mpgh)
    2. Find d3d9.dll and the TNT hacks.dll which i changed into WindowsOnlyAv.dll
    3. Start up Combat Arms as Admin
    4. press insert at the log in screen and turn on the body chams, weapon chams, and full bright.
    5. go into a game and get D/Ced.


    I dont know what im doing wrong please tell me
    Well i would tell you to go back to using Perx injector.

    And are all of these files (Perx, TNT Hack, & D3D9) on your desktop in a folder? If not, they should be.

    Oh and Romor i love the way you told us your problem and everything..Just like on the Help Thread.

    Makes it a lot easier to help

    A+ for you
    Last edited by weaselm01; 08-03-2009 at 04:39 PM.

  12. #237
    !~_Creedy_~!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Photoshop CS4
    Posts
    801
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by tchr17 View Post
    what is the CAV and the endingbanner and where is it
    There in your Combat Arms folder, they look exactly like the launcher but they aren't just read there name you'll know which to delete

  13. #238
    ORKROE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by romor24 View Post
    WHAT OS: Windows 7
    WHAT SP: RC 7100
    WHAT THE CA SETTINGS ARE: I run it as admin with no compatibility mode running.
    WHAT ERROR MESSAGE YOU GET: none
    [Or if it d/c's]HOW FAR IN IT DISCONNECTS: Around 20 seconds when i join a match. Some times right as i join a match.

    Steps I do:
    1. Run my injector as admin(the new one that was recently released on mpgh)
    2. Find d3d9.dll and the TNT hacks.dll which i changed into WindowsOnlyAv.dll
    3. Start up Combat Arms as Admin
    4. press insert at the log in screen and turn on the body chams, weapon chams, and full bright.
    5. go into a game and get D/Ced.


    I dont know what im doing wrong please tell me
    Try doing a Different compatibility. If you don't know how right click CA and go to the one all the way on the right and change it.

  14. #239
    romor24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fair Oaks CA
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ORKROE View Post
    Try doing a Different compatibility. If you don't know how right click CA and go to the one all the way on the right and change it.
    Already tried that (I tried running it as Windows Vista (sp 1 and 2),as windows 95 and 2000.


    Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post

    Well i would tell you to go back to using Perx injector.

    And are all of these files (Perx, TNT Hack, & D3D9) on your desktop in a folder? If not, they should be.

    Oh and Romor i love the way you told us your problem and everything..Just like on the Help Thread.

    Makes it a lot easier to help

    A+ for you
    I tried using the Perx injector just now and it did the same thing.

    All my hacking things are in a file on my external hard drive in a folder called "Waffles are kool" (without quotes of course).

    Any time
    Last edited by romor24; 08-03-2009 at 04:45 PM.








    Thank me if I helped in any way!
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ake-athon.html
    I got in 4th o well

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I'm a nexon spy.
    OH NO DAVE!! NOT YOU TOO!~

  15. #240
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by romor24 View Post
    Already tried that (I tried running it as Windows Vista (sp 1 and 2),as windows 95 and 2000.




    I tried using the Perx injector just now and it did the same thing.

    All my hacking things are in a file on my external hard drive in a folder called "Waffles are kool" (without quotes of course).

    Any time

    Alright.

    Make sure CAV and ending Banner have been deleted form your CA folder

    Open Up Perx as Admin

    Select d3d9 and then TNT

    Do not Run CA in compatibility

    Run CA as Admin As well.

    Press Insert at login screen and choose your hacks

    Do not open up the Hack Menu anymore.

    Play CA and pwn teh noobs?

Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [RELEASE] XP ONLY Chams, No Fog, Wirefram
    By Grim in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 10:29 PM
  2. [Undetected] XP Only Chams!!
    By Poif in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 10:50 PM
  3. Only chams hack.
    By Pixipixel in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:32 AM
  4. [TUT]Vista Users:Get chams working agian
    By Screenlooker in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 12:00 AM
  5. [Release for new patch] Simple Stamina Only
    By bagpiperdude90 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 04:49 PM

Tags for this Thread