Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking

    This is why we can't have nice things.

    And when I say nice things I mean some nice hack features for CA.

    As soon as something gets public, we can't do anything about it. There will always be that guy that will ruin something by releasing it to public, because, as we all know, most of the time when someone releases something to public that causes destruction in the game and that should not be released to public, It gets patched a little while after.

    Its because its something that will destroy the game itself, As soon as you see all the noobs running around with it. And causing havoc and I hate to say it but Nexon does stop the hacks that destroy the game too much (look back at 2010). Also not only nexon, but plenty of other games as well.


    I'm talking about Unlimited Ammo, If you look in the public section you will see there's a hack already released for it to public, obviously there will be the handful of noobs that want it public of obvious reasons, but like I said, It will get patched with all these noobs using it and they will make the game "un-playable".

    I mean, do we really want hundreds of hackers to run around spamming unlimited rpgs with rapid fire all over the place ? (Yes hundreds, MPGH is #1 source for public CA hacks and probably 70% of the hackers in CA are using hacks from here)

    I'm not saying that this is all going to happen, but if these hacks aren't "controlled" like VIP hacks, then yes it probably will.

    (Under it all, its just to keep the hack around so it doesn't get patched)


    So who agrees that it will ruin the game ?

    If you disagree I don't really want to hear about it because you're wrong, but go ahead anyways and explain to all of us why you think "Unlimited Ammo" is ok to be public and doesn't ruin the game and won't get patched if its public, go ahead I would like to listen to your argument
    Last edited by SOON.; 07-01-2013 at 04:31 AM.

  2. #2
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    And when I say nice things I mean some nice hack features for CA.

    As soon as something gets public, we can't do anything about it. There will always be that guy that will ruin something by releasing it to public, because, as we all know, most of the time when someone releases something to public that causes destruction in the game and that should not be released to public, It gets patched a little while after.

    Its because its something that will destroy the game itself, As soon as you see all the noobs running around with it. And causing havoc and I hate to say it but Nexon does stop the hacks that destroy the game too much (look back at 2010). Also not only nexon, but plenty of other games as well.


    I'm talking about Unlimited Ammo, If you look in the public section you will see there's a hack already released for it to public, obviously there will be the handful of noobs that want it public of obvious reasons, but like I said, It will get patched with all these noobs using it and they will make the game "un-playable".

    I mean, do we really want hundreds of hackers to run around spamming unlimited rpgs with rapid fire all over the place ? (Yes hundreds, MPGH is #1 source for public CA hacks and probably 70% of the hackers in CA are using hacks from here)

    I'm not saying that this is all going to happen, but if these hacks aren't "controlled" like VIP hacks, then yes it probably will.

    (Under it all, its just to keep the hack around so it doesn't get patched)


    So who agrees that it will ruin the game ?

    If you disagree I don't really want to hear about it because you're wrong, but go ahead anyways and explain to all of us why you think "Unlimited Ammo" is ok to be public and doesn't ruin the game and won't get patched if its public, go ahead I would like to listen to your argument
    Unlimited ammo should be released to the public so everyone will spam it and then it will be patched. Yay, since I don't use hacks.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Taeyeon For This Useful Post:

    SOON. (07-01-2013)

  4. #3
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    And when I say nice things I mean some nice hack features for CA.

    As soon as something gets public, we can't do anything about it. There will always be that guy that will ruin something by releasing it to public, because, as we all know, most of the time when someone releases something to public that causes destruction in the game and that should not be released to public, It gets patched a little while after.

    Its because its something that will destroy the game itself, As soon as you see all the noobs running around with it. And causing havoc and I hate to say it but Nexon does stop the hacks that destroy the game too much (look back at 2010). Also not only nexon, but plenty of other games as well.


    I'm talking about Unlimited Ammo, If you look in the public section you will see there's a hack already released for it to public, obviously there will be the handful of noobs that want it public of obvious reasons, but like I said, It will get patched with all these noobs using it and they will make the game "un-playable".

    I mean, do we really want hundreds of hackers to run around spamming unlimited rpgs with rapid fire all over the place ? (Yes hundreds, MPGH is #1 source for public CA hacks and probably 70% of the hackers in CA are using hacks from here)

    I'm not saying that this is all going to happen, but if these hacks aren't "controlled" like VIP hacks, then yes it probably will.

    (Under it all, its just to keep the hack around so it doesn't get patched)


    So who agrees that it will ruin the game ?

    If you disagree I don't really want to hear about it because you're wrong, but go ahead anyways and explain to all of us why you think "Unlimited Ammo" is ok to be public and doesn't ruin the game and won't get patched if its public, go ahead I would like to listen to your argument
    I agree with you thats why i didnt relewse my hack because of a pm i got

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Karla857 For This Useful Post:

    SOON. (07-01-2013)

  6. #4
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Pretty much, I mean, I could see all hundreds of hackers just running around spamming unlimited sniper ammo and rpg ammo with rapid fire.

  7. #5
    Biggboi16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Miami,Fla
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    unlimited ammo should always and forever be a vip hack no need for it to go public for those reasons u pointed out @JavaC++

  8. #6
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Stating your point and then not letting others state there point is fucked up and bias.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  9. #7
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    No, fuck that. There should only be certain features allowed to certain post counts. shit, under 50=no hacks.
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  10. #8
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Stating your point and then not letting others state there point is fucked up and bias.
    ..........................
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    If you disagree I don't really want to hear about it because you're wrong, but go ahead anyways and explain to all of us why you think "Unlimited Ammo" is ok to be public and doesn't ruin the game and won't get patched if its public, go ahead I would like to listen to your argument

  11. #9
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by sity73 View Post
    I agree with you thats why i didnt relewse my hack because of a pm i got
    Oh please, you can't even code... I saw your so called 'hack' on another skiddy coding site that i happened to come past. You're a leecher - deal with it.

    @JavaC++

    The unlimited ammo source posted in coding discussion isn't a FULL source.
    It's only part of the source, and to get it working you need to have something called a 'send to server' hook which most noobs don't have these days.

    Don't worry, i don't think we will be seeing unlim ammo public anytime soon unless i make a major breakthrough, because besides juggalo200 and i there is nobody else releasing hacks in this section... And i don't think juggalo is gonna get it working anytime soon

    /closed
    helt ensam.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

    SOON. (07-03-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Why i can't buy VIP with VISA ? i got this error
    By adyfifa2007 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 08:20 AM
  2. Why I can have just one custom camo?
    By blutornader in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 08:41 PM
  3. why does each hack have this?
    By Phoenix-x in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 02:50 AM
  4. Why do we even have this?
    By Haites in forum Club Penguin Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 07:43 AM
  5. how can i have a picture like this?
    By DonLukem in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 07:27 PM