Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 98
  1. #16
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by doommach View Post
    ugh before every coder starts giving out thier own engine .exe why dont we see if this is tru FIRST then post a sticky thread with the best engine.exe if there is such a thing so everyone can make hacks off that one so we dont have chaos with a million engine .exe flying everywhere

    kos if lolz puts engine.exe1 with his fly hack
    and kizz puts engine .exe with his chams
    u need TWO engine.exes and u CANT use both hacks at same time

    if u gett what i mean then we should all agree upon ONE engine.exe to be universally used for hacks(untill nexon finds out and chanes the engine.exe with patches of course)
    and if the engine .exe gets patch we will need to release a new engine on here
    decent idea.. LOOK SOMEBODY THAT ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTED TO THE THREAD INSTEAD OF SPAMMING IT!!!

    EDIT: good idea lolz... i was going to suggest to you that you could write different partitions on your hard drive with different OS's so you can test your progz on them, but this would also play a factor in that
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  2. #17
    matt.hewgray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jail
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    damm nexon sucks

  3. #18
    doommach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WoW - Herpyourderp - Barthilas - oceanic
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    decent idea.. LOOK SOMEBODY THAT ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTED TO THE THREAD INSTEAD OF SPAMMING IT!!!
    lol thanks dude the thing is if we didnt do that nothing would work and i think people will realise that without that nuthin would work we also need someone higher up to consider that so we can get it as soon as possible so all hacks will be working

  4. #19
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by doommach View Post
    lol thanks dude the thing is if we didnt do that nothing would work and i think people will realise that without that nuthin would work we also need someone higher up to consider that so we can get it as soon as possible so all hacks will be working
    let them get the testing and proof out of the way first and im sure a mod would be happy to sticky an engine.exe for us.. anyway i think this is genius of lolz simply because the realization that the addresses went for 40 bill to 500 bill... not hard to notice but most people over look such things
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  5. #20
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Same thing here ghost-went to friends house and did the exactly thing i did form me- for him-and i failed miserably. We need to release a hack with the same engine file, and see if it works for everyone.

  6. #21
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    come to think of it i did the xfire hacks on my bros computer.. next room over but the same thing still apply's.. instead of having him sit through the update we simply copied my CA folder to his hard drive over the network.. apparently i have a rare find in the engine.exe's cuz just about everything released works great for me.. only problem i got now is that xfire needs to be 95 compat and nametags cant have compat mode
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  7. #22
    smallzclan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ask my isp?
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    okay so if i understand this right when ever nexon patches all users get a random version of engine.exe so every single time that there is a patch we would all have different versions again so unless you can figure out a way to change that i think it is going to be nearly impossible to get everyone the same engine.exe


    I shoot....you better run (if i get aimbot your screwed)

  8. #23
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by smallzclan View Post
    okay so if i understand this right when ever nexon patches all users get a random version of engine.exe so every single time that there is a patch we would all have different versions again so unless you can figure out a way to change that i think it is going to be nearly impossible to get everyone the same engine.exe
    simply redo the addresses and upload the new engine that they were found on.. they dont update that often
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  9. #24
    Ghty82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Section, Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Angelic
    O-O nexon is getting smarter



    "I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

  10. #25
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    If so, then why would the MD5 values are the same? If they asked for different adresses, they would have different hex codes, and different MD5 Hash. Unless my Vista and XP just happen to be the same engine.exe I don't think this is true. Although I would love it if someone could prove me wrong . Just giving my two cents.

    Here are my two scans from virus total:

    Virustotal. MD5: ea3dfce92384428c8baa8a378595501f Suspicious:W32/Malware!Gemini W32/Heuristic-210!Eldorado Trojan.Packed-142

    Virustotal. MD5: ea3dfce92384428c8baa8a378595501f Suspicious:W32/Malware!Gemini W32/Heuristic-210!Eldorado Trojan.Packed-142

    Or maybe virus total isn't working for me... the links look like the same... probably because it depends on the hash's to tell if the file is different or not.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  11. #26
    hahaculon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Good Discover, but how ur engine is working and mine not can u post urs so mpgh users can have fun with it?

  12. #27
    jmend736's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoners Rift
    Posts
    654
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Happy
    Great find if its tru

    Cant w8 till u release fly hax again xD

    I’m afraid of three things: Women, snakes, and the police. They all have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.

  13. #28
    lolz2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    807
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    If so, then why would the MD5 values are the same? If they asked for different adresses, they would have different hex codes, and different MD5 Hash. Unless my Vista and XP just happen to be the same engine.exe I don't think this is true. Although I would love it if someone could prove me wrong . Just giving my two cents.

    Here are my two scans from virus total:

    Virustotal. MD5: ea3dfce92384428c8baa8a378595501f Suspicious:W32/Malware!Gemini W32/Heuristic-210!Eldorado Trojan.Packed-142

    Virustotal. MD5: ea3dfce92384428c8baa8a378595501f Suspicious:W32/Malware!Gemini W32/Heuristic-210!Eldorado Trojan.Packed-142

    Or maybe virus total isn't working for me... the links look like the same... probably because it depends on the hash's to tell if the file is different or not.
    im unsure if the md5 would change, maybe somone like dave or one of the mpgh coders could shed some mor elight on this subject for us


    im going to remake a trainer and include my engine exe and hand it out to a few ppl. i want them to try without replacing engine.exe and if it dosent work i want them to replace it and try again

    if that makes it work then that will be enough proof for me that this is what nexon did

    i had no idea how many people in ca are on mpgh...i went in a game, and there was a room called "lol2much fly hack" and everybody had it...it was fun...




  14. #29
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    did you get my PM, ill be a tester for u.

  15. #30
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I'll be a tester I have XP and Vista so I should be able to test compatibility too
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why the new public CA hack spamm ADS?
    By JessieHooker in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 03:19 PM
  2. Why doesn't the hack seem to work for me?
    By eric1850 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 06:54 PM
  3. the irc dont work for me
    By scimmyboy in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 08:59 PM
  4. the unlimited ammo dont work
    By bloqueado93 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 01:05 PM
  5. (NEW PATCH) Trainer dont work anymore
    By miregal in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 11:26 PM

Tags for this Thread