wen like u get killed by ss u leve the game and then join back in
    is tht gud idea?
    SIGLESS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I am still learning Visual Basics...Going to make hacks! ^.^

Thanks
    oh no Ca is running another patch thngy!?!??! (Friday, August 7 2009)
    o.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    hey! they should add a sniper to CA!!@@@ nao!# <3

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    i got the best idea ever
    a hack pack
    for
    TABLET EDITION
    WOOOO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
    Thanks for making this liz!

yeah, i just don't like it how people leech and take all the credit (ex: hack packs), so i think it should be manditory for people who make these threads to include a link to the persons thread/profile for the credit so they can get the thanks/reps instead of the person who leeched it.
    Ya I agree with you, I mean a hack is released, and 2 days later some noob releases a "hack pack" and they "forgot" where they got it from. The hacks should just be stickied.

[img]http://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]

mpgh.net/freeVIP

Thanks
    How bout some real brainstorming? Like bypassing our d3d hooks from Hackshield. I still can't bypass my hook, but i have the vTable ptr.
    Anyone know how we can bypass Hackshield?
    I have tried disabling the driver from loading, but now you NEED the driver to run.
    It seems like the easiest way would be what Dave told me and find some way to trick the driver and have it keep running. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?
    If you wish to talk to me more, send me a PM.
    Check FaithDEV for my latest applications.
    //Given permission by Dave to post a link to my blog.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    We are basically dreaming here lol.

Brainstorming imply's future results. Without coding experience we are just shooting out meaningless ideas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
    I wanna modify everyone in CA to look like Obama (scorpion), Oprah (viper), John McCain (Male Character), Sarah Palin (Female Character)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    We are basically dreaming here lol.

Brainstorming imply's future results. Without coding experience we are just shooting out meaningless ideas.
    My idea isn't meaningless
    It will change CA as we know it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaith View Post
    How bout some real brainstorming? Like bypassing our d3d hooks from Hackshield. I still can't bypass my hook, but i have the vTable ptr.
    Anyone know how we can bypass Hackshield?
    I have tried disabling the driver from loading, but now you NEED the driver to run.
    It seems like the easiest way would be what Dave told me and find some way to trick the driver and have it keep running. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?
    If you wish to talk to me more, send me a PM.
    Your looking for a Bypass.... hmmm I saw a tut on how to do it a while back. I'll see if I can find some info for you. I know you don't disable it but get it to send CA some kind of false positive that makes it think Hacksheild gave it the go ahead, or that hacksheild is not there and that it should run without it....

I'll stop speculating now and just go look for it. Will send you a PM if I find anything.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Cool Ideas

This would be fairly hard and will prob piss off nexon thats why i am postin it well a hack that u can set the amout of gp u get or to change the amount of gp u already have like the club penguin muny maker runescape muny majer and ect. My other idea is to make a noclip hack cuz we can already walk thu walls with hax and even fly but can we do both and b able to go underground too! The last thing is to make a exp maker kinda like power lvlin but without doing anything!

Thanks
    i've tried this before wtih cheat engine and WPE-Pro (packet editing software) and i never could.. what i wanted to do is find the addres for NX. And Make it so i had 10,000 and freeze it.. then buy something.. Im not sure if it would work.. My friend says even if it did.. I could get arrrested or sued by nexon for that..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ok i have this tnt hack.dll (most ppl know it) works great and i have been trying to get something with a no fog attached to it and some 1 posted a d3d9.dll that had wallhack and nofog but they dont work togeather so any 1 who may want to try and get this working with me plz pm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    OK im going to be looking more closely at this thread, if i see ANYONE spamming it, begging for hacks, or posting useless shit, consider yourself banned for 3+ days.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    a while ago there was a aimbot posted and obama cloosed it and changed 1st post so no 1 could get it (i got it)
    well i have been trying to get it working with chams and i am having trouble i am also having trouble making aimbot last more than 1 round on

both chams and aimbot use diffrent compatiblity mods is there ways to get both working at 1 time

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast