me inglish is basic ^^

I are new ! .. in the foro ! ..

hack to help nightmare22 ^^
    for CA.Eu

plis !!..

many hack does not work

or some guidance !!! ...

thx thx !
    Last edited by nightmare22; 10-01-2009 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    english only, Ingles solamente.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

nightmare22 (10-01-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ingles por favor! That's all ya gotta say Liz...that's all.

Thanks
    ok sorry ! ...

me inglish is basic ^^

I are new ! .. in the foro ! ..

hack to help nightmare22 ^^
    for CA.Eu

plis !!..

many hack does not work

or some guidance !!! ...

thx thx !

Thanks
    i have VIP from another site that has everything imaginable that I once paid for ... would be cool to crack/hack it & PWN NEXON AGAIN.

I wish I wouldn't get told to stop asking people to crack this as it's spamming or advertising BECAUSE NOBODY HAS ANY MAJOR HACKS RIGHT NOW & I would do it MYSELF but I'm a "choob"

Thanks
    ASMR for pubs?
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post
    ASMR for pubs?
    Hey good job dumping in old treads!

This was posted: 10-01-2009

Enjoy your bann =)
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Wink

I think this is great and it is very usefull for people who play combat arms.Very great.

Thanks
    hmm .. a better way to upload the files on mpgh because if u have a big file you always have to split and join it and it takes time

maybe mpgh should allow external links on med iafire mega upload rapid share

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    This thread is so off topic. People are posing ideas but arn't actually discussing how to create those ideas...

Thanks

idk if u all know this buut

if you know how to bridge u can team stand by in cba lol u just need the right iming and nexon ip which i will post when i find it again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornell_TC08 View Post
    Going back onto the cheat enginemory hacking topic,

What if health hacking wasn't completely patched? As far as I know, there's at least three different ways. Correct me if I'm wrong about this.

1. There's editing the HP itself. No duh, that's server sided.
    2. You know how you get 3 secs of invincibility? What if you froze that timer? Or is that server sided?
    3. Is it possible to change the damage of the bullets?

This is all just in theory, but I thought I might aswell bring it up.
    Back when me and ****** were testing out things and looking for others, he stated the there were timers and checks involved with the 3 second invincibility(or was it instant respawn..), so it'd be quite difficult to get a god mode address.

What I have noticed is that your character blinks during those three seconds, so finding the address responsible for that would be something that could possibly lead to an invincibility exploit.

Another thing that was possible was to obtain permanent gear during character creation. ****** was able to get a permanent urban camo for free on a trainee account as well as a light vest and an ak-47. I haven't questioned this much, but it was before the exp pointer money exploit and I trust that he wasn't making it up.

Anyways, the main thing isn't finding hacks, it's bypassing hackshield for now. Without a memory editor that can bypass hs for a prolonged period of time, it'd be quite difficult to achieve anything.

Hacks mentioned like no reload and no spread are easily accomplished with a memory editor like cheat engine, providing that you know what to look for and how to manipulate the opcodes of the addresses you find. I haven't seen anyone provide a no breath/no swaying while you stand still lately, so it'd be interesting to reintroduce that. Those three hacks that I've mentioned can all be found with just two addresses, the pitch and the yaw pointers. Fly hack has to do with the character's coordinates, which you can manipulate once you find the character x, y, and z pointers. With knowledge of these hacks, they're easily reproduced, so we shouldn't focus on them until we have a method to actually use them.
    Last edited by Combatant; 11-24-2009 at 12:45 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Combatant For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (11-24-2009),will88 (11-29-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatant View Post
    Back when me and ****** were testing out things and looking for others, he stated the there were timers and checks involved with the 3 second invincibility(or was it instant respawn..), so it'd be quite difficult to get a god mode address.

What I have noticed is that your character blinks during those three seconds, so finding the address responsible for that would be something that could possibly lead to an invincibility exploit.

Another thing that was possible was to obtain permanent gear during character creation. ****** was able to get a permanent urban camo for free on a trainee account as well as a light vest and an ak-47. I haven't questioned this much, but it was before the exp pointer money exploit and I trust that he wasn't making it up.

Anyways, the main thing isn't finding hacks, it's bypassing hackshield for now. Without a memory editor that can bypass hs for a prolonged period of time, it'd be quite difficult to achieve anything.

Hacks mentioned like no reload and no spread are easily accomplished with a memory editor like cheat engine, providing that you know what to look for and how to manipulate the opcodes of the addresses you find. I haven't seen anyone provide a no breath/no swaying while you stand still lately, so it'd be interesting to reintroduce that. Those three hacks that I've mentioned can all be found with just two addresses, the pitch and the yaw pointers. Fly hack has to do with the character's coordinates, which you can manipulate once you find the character x, y, and z pointers. With knowledge of these hacks, they're easily reproduced, so we shouldn't focus on them until we have a method to actually use them.
    ****** is a faggot and shouldn't be spoken of here anymore

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatant View Post

Ive got a working memory editor.
    Now what?
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    He posted that 2 weeks ago.

If people want to brainstorm some ideas for the CA section, please post it here!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast