Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    felipekill12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question lifetaker (?) its a glitch or what....

    watch?v=BCTVfc7uq5w&feature=c4-overview&list=UU7ACi9rH28TCmQlv2fQWAUQ

    look at this, is lifetaker back ?

  2. #2
    Invisible_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Wrong section since this is not a CA NA Video.

  3. #3
    allo125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is in Brazil I think but yeah.. Nice find
     
     
    [19:24:09] allo125: eheh so that's a successful trade ? ?
    [19:24:39] Wade Dickey: i guess so :P atleast i know if i trade with you again were both legit haha
    [19:24:52] allo125: eheh have fun :P
    [2012-12-07 23:14:36] Chirath De Silva: OK TY.
    [2012-12-07 23:14:40] Chirath De Silva: HAVE FUN WITH THE ACCOUNT
    [2012-12-07 23:14:44] Chirath De Silva: LATER.
    [2012-12-07 23:14:49] allo125: thank you

    I BOUGHT THE ACCOUNT I PAID FIRST.
     
    Successful Trade : 2
    Scammed : 1
    OMM used : 0


    Traders :
    Divine.
    countryfk

    Scammer
    M1tchhh_M p G h

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to allo125 For This Useful Post:

    Karla857 (07-23-2013)

  5. #4
    Katie_Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,089
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Yeah there maybe still the possible change of lifetake. Especially in VIP hacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_ View Post
    Wrong section since this is not a CA NA Video.
    NO. SHUTUP!

  6. #5
    juggalo200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    368
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
    Yeah there maybe still the possible change of lifetake. Especially in VIP hacks



    NO. SHUTUP!


    THIS IS JUST 2 ppl using hack 1 with unlimted respawn on and other one with remote kill no lifetaker just made to look like life taker



    plus there is no way in hell nexon will let old lifetaker come back to life there to smart for that it nearly killed there servers and legit players droped like flys


    plus greatfullded was butt hurt from iLoveV0mitt got first b4 him from life taker
    Last edited by juggalo200; 07-24-2013 at 05:59 AM.

  7. #6
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo200 View Post
    THIS IS JUST 2 ppl using hack 1 with unlimted respawn on and other one with remote kill no lifetaker just made to look like life taker



    plus there is no way in hell nexon will let old lifetaker come back to life there to smart for that it nearly killed there servers and legit players droped like flys


    plus greatfullded was butt hurt from iLoveV0mitt got first b4 him from life taker
    you're an idiot. That's too fast to be just unlimited respawn. Remember, this is not CANA, this is CABR, therefore not everything is on the same page. That... was lifetaker. Not RemoteKill and Unlimited Respawn. Plus, on top of that, Spawn shield would have stopped him for 3 seconds.
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taylor Swift For This Useful Post:

    Invisible_ (07-24-2013),Skaterforeva1 (07-25-2013)

  9. #7
    Invisible_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post

    you're an idiot. That's too fast to be just unlimited respawn. Remember, this is not CANA, this is CABR, therefore not everything is on the same page. That... was lifetaker. Not RemoteKill and Unlimited Respawn. Plus, on top of that, Spawn shield would have stopped him for 3 seconds.
    If you look at the video closely you could see the enemy respawning and dying. This is Remote Kill & The enemy is using Instant Respawn.
    While using instant respawn this will not add a spawn shield to the enemy.

  10. #8
    juggalo200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    368
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_ View Post
    If you look at the video closely you could see the enemy respawning and dying. This is Remote Kill & The enemy is using Instant Respawn.
    While using instant respawn this will not add a spawn shield to the enemy.
    and he calls me a idiot told you so taylor fag

  11. #9
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo200 View Post
    and he calls me a idiot told you so taylor fag
    You r wrong this CABR lifetaker isnt patched research in CABR

  12. #10
    juggalo200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    368
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sity73 View Post
    You r wrong this CABR lifetaker isnt patched research in CABR
    you need to stop this like you know every thing if u can code unl ammo update the skiddy base fully and add some features to show that u can code dont just sit on the fourms claiming u have unl ammo i showed a video of mine awile back


    and the old life taker is patched for all versions so please just shut up thinking you know every thing im sick of u brining my name in to stupid threads crying about my hack that hade unl ammo in it i made sure it wouldnt work there 4 bitches like you wouldnt cry


    and u say research do u even know out to use ollydbg or IDA i think u just go to google and search "CA BR LIFETAKER UNPATCHED"

    so please just shut up mr im the best coder around


    and if u have unl ammo its not yours its Ch4zz and DisaV0ws unl ammo cuz a noob like you couldnt manage to go in cheat engine and finding this shit so there thats all have a nice day
    Last edited by juggalo200; 07-25-2013 at 06:27 PM.

  13. #11
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo200 View Post
    you need to stop this like you know every thing if u can code unl ammo update the skiddy base fully and add some features to show that u can code dont just sit on the fourms claiming u have unl ammo i showed a video of mine awile back


    and the old life taker is patched for all versions so please just shut up thinking you know every thing im sick of u brining my name in to stupid threads crying about my hack that hade unl ammo in it i made sure it wouldnt work there 4 bitches like you wouldnt cry


    and u say research do u even know out to use ollydbg or IDA i think u just go to google and search "CA BR LIFETAKER UNPATCHED"

    so please just shut up mr im the best coder around


    and if u have unl ammo its not yours its Ch4zz and DisaV0ws unl ammo cuz a noob like you couldnt manage to go in cheat engine and finding this shit so there thats all have a nice day
    lol im not crying also im not coding shi for these newbs since they want more and more and beg y dont u do the stupid shit again and release unlimted ammo again i dare you and i hope it gets abused and perma patched also u r wrong it works in CABR weapon spawn and lifetaker work in CABR

  14. #12
    THE J0KER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona - from jersey
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    129
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yeah this isn't lifetaker, you can see him dying, and look in the comments. Actually gonna go head on BR right now to make sure.

  15. #13
    Skaterforeva1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up your ass
    Posts
    917
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo200 View Post
    you need to stop this like you know every thing if u can code unl ammo update the skiddy base fully and add some features to show that u can code dont just sit on the fourms claiming u have unl ammo i showed a video of mine awile back


    and the old life taker is patched for all versions so please just shut up thinking you know every thing im sick of u brining my name in to stupid threads crying about my hack that hade unl ammo in it i made sure it wouldnt work there 4 bitches like you wouldnt cry


    and u say research do u even know out to use ollydbg or IDA i think u just go to google and search "CA BR LIFETAKER UNPATCHED"

    so please just shut up mr im the best coder around


    and if u have unl ammo its not yours its Ch4zz and DisaV0ws unl ammo cuz a noob like you couldnt manage to go in cheat engine and finding this shit so there thats all have a nice day
    You act like updating the skid base was a challenge... And "your" unlimited ammo lasted three days before it was detected.. I know this video is fake but you bragged about what you did like it was an amazing achievement. The "vip hook" you made was the shittiest menu I have ever seen. I'm not saying I'm better then you or that I'm even half ass decent at coding. I'm just saying you bragged about failures. Sorry it just pissed me off.

    ^Suck it!


  16. #14
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Take this to VM.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Similar Threads

  1. its been 5 hours WHAT!?@!
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 08:50 AM
  2. Glitch or what?
    By Quiksilver421 in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 04:55 AM
  3. Research Facility Glitch Now What?
    By Jacket in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 02:39 PM
  4. Making A very nice GUIDE.EXE (will see what it is when its done)
    By obsedianpk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 06:49 PM
  5. Its not fair whats all sites doin with vip crap..
    By lironf17 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:12 PM