Timeline of Quarintine Mode:
1. Quarintine Mode was released
2. First map [Overdose] introduced with
Overpowered Zombies Host: 800 hp
Infected: 400 hp
3. Nexon fixed Overpowered Zombies and made them less power
Zombies Host: 750 hp
Infected: 350 hp
4. Nexon introduced two new maps for Quarintine Mode
I. Two Towers
Quarintine Mode has been pretty addictive because you have the urge to keep playing until you win. At first they had the super powerful zombies which Nexon decreased the health which made it fairly easier. [Actually getting to kill the zombie] Now with the new two maps it makes it more fun not having to stare at the same map all the time. Also gotta mention now that zombies can swim it is fun XD. Although people take advantage of it and hack or glitch and jump up from the water like 10-20 feet to get
people. So i give Quarintine as of now 8/10
Chances of winning in Maps [Easiest/Medium/Hardest]:
Two Towers- Easiest
10 Tips on winning Quarintine Mode [Human Edition]:
1. Map Hints:
I. Two Towers- Best be on your own in this map and hiding this map is great for hiding and shouldn't be in a group to fight off the zombies.
II. Overdose- Be in a group and fight the zombies
III. Showdown- Be in a group the map is so small makes it very hard to win higher chance of winning being in a group.
2. In the beginning when they give you 10 seconds to get ready don't go into a group the people will most likely turn into zombies and infect you.
3. Don't run in a straight line while running away from a zombie you can't beat the speed of a zombie. Best you jump around and try to lose them.
4. Don't spam and shoot at a zombie the objective of the game isn't to kill the zombies. You wait for them to jump and then you shoot or when they get to close.
5. If a zombie is pretending to be afk or is afk don't try and go kill it. Better safe then sorry.
6. Don't get to close to edges because if zombies jump and you shoot them down they can still possibly get you.
7. Getting extended magazine or a machine gun is the best way to go or a shotgun. Quarintine Requires a lot of ammo to stop the zombies from coming at you.
8. Be a team trooper and at 0:58 seconds when the door opens make sure the zombies aren't rushing and trying to get to the door before its closed.
9. Make sure you and your team reload at seperate times because zombies try to get you when you are reloading.
10. Don't trust "friendly" zombies the only good kind there are, are the killed zombies.
10 Tips on winning Quarintine Mode [Zombie Edition]
1. Go for the people that aren't in groups first their most likely to get infected then the people in groups.
2. Find a place where the people in groups aren't look and go attack. 60% of all humans are distracted from the big mob of zombies forming up.
3. Learn the hiding places. Common hiding places most likely have people hiding there.
4. Avoid collisions with a flamethrower they are deadly they take about 30-50 hp
5. Use the crouch button [ctrl] Use this button! It keeps you from getting pushed back by the guns.
6. Learn to make a zombie ladder getting up to high places is hard although so use the advantage of the zombie ladder. This required two people. One crouching then the second one jump on and attack.
7. Make use of your stamina you are fast! Go chase the humans and infect them. Show no mercy as they would to you.
8. When the humans close the gate or the bars focus on one area and keep attacking it until it breaks. Don't go all over the place it won't accomplish anything.
9. When someone uses a smoke take advantage and sneak up behind the humans and infect.
10. When humans are shooting and your crouching don't move forward it will only push you back
Well thats it for my review/tips hope this helped you people. If it didn't help no need to flame ok? Just simply ignore this thread. But if does prove to help then yay. Press the thanks button :]
Edit: Most people know this so just think of it as a refresher or for people who dont know
Last edited by Melikepie; 08-28-2009 at 05:20 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melikepie For This Useful Post:
I've got a few tips for humans. I play CA EU, so some things could be a bit different. Well, anyway:
1- When running from a zombie, run with a pistol. It's fairly fast and you can also turn back and give a few shots.
2- Again, when running, sprint till you reach one third ( 1/3 ) of your stamina and jump, then sprint again and keep doing this.
3- Try to buy all the items that you can, which will make you smaller and faster.
4- For my main weapons i like having a machine gun (for camping) and, a light one, like a SMG (for running).
5- *GOOD TIP* This is mainly for the overdose map. When the safe room opens, let only one player go in, and the rest try to keep the zombies off and distract them. By the time they get infected it should be too late for the zombies. This causes some problems, since players can't agree who would be the player that goes in.
6- DON'T FUKING COLAPSE THE FLOOR IN OVERDOSE MAP , its stupid since zombies can easily jump over them, but a human with no stamina is screwed.
7- When being chased, go through a door then stop at the side of the door. The zombies will pass by you, but they'll figure quite fast what happened. Just keep repeating this. It's funny doing this, since once i've won like this and they even called me a "speed hacker". I lol'd. I should've saved it and post it in the flaming section.
This are just some general tips, and they can help you. If you don't like them... i don't care.