View Poll Results: l9

Voters
147. This poll is closed
  • Pwnage all the way best GP gun in game!

    116 78.91%
  • Fuck l9 semi autos ftw!

    31 21.09%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 107
  1. #91
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mouzie, how do you know so much about everything?
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  2. #92
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    Mouzie, how do you know so much about everything?
    Served in the Israel Defense Force, fought in the Gaza Conflict, served later as a border guard.

    Many weapons Israel use are American or American base.

  3. #93
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The remington 700 was the hunting rifle, which was designed to be used for large game. Therefore it had huge stopping power but at the cost me a lower accuracy. The m24 was the military adoption of the hunting rifle, toning down on its power but giving it extreme accuracy. So technically they were not the same rifle. Also, machine guns in this game still have tiny stopping power compared to real life. Even with a small velocity, they still chambered hilariously large bullets. After all, didnt the Barret .50 cal rifle chamber the .50 bmg? Which stands for browning MACHINE GUN? And look at the carnage the barret could create. Even a fraction of that velocity would still blow limbs off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  4. #94
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iR4WR View Post
    The remington 700 was the hunting rifle, which was designed to be used for large game. Therefore it had huge stopping power but at the cost me a lower accuracy. The m24 was the military adoption of the hunting rifle, toning down on its power but giving it extreme accuracy. So technically they were not the same rifle. Also, machine guns in this game still have tiny stopping power compared to real life. Even with a small velocity, they still chambered hilariously large bullets. After all, didnt the Barret .50 cal rifle chamber the .50 bmg? Which stands for browning MACHINE GUN? And look at the carnage the barret could create. Even a fraction of that velocity would still blow limbs off.
    Actually, the Remington was created so it can be mass produced in the United States, not for hunting games.

    It also depend on the model like 22. or the bigger .458 Winchester.

    :3

  5. #95
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol im beat
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  6. #96
    ihawx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Hot

    Red face

    when using this gun, my friend and I made up a theory called the "Loggie Effect" (loggie= L96A1's nickname). wat it means is that, u have to aim around 1 foot away from ur target, if u get used to this effect and takes advantage... i will guarantee rape. XD

    this would be a perfect weapon to kill most straight moving targets. however, in my opinion, the scoping out and bolt pulling is EXTREMELY annoying and the defult mag capacity is bullshit. i too, prefer semi-atuo guns.

  7. #97
    gtfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ching Chong Land
    Posts
    1,415
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ihawx View Post
    when using this gun, my friend and I made up a theory called the "Loggie Effect" (loggie= L96A1's nickname). wat it means is that, u have to aim around 1 foot away from ur target, if u get used to this effect and takes advantage... i will guarantee rape. XD

    this would be a perfect weapon to kill most straight moving targets. however, in my opinion, the scoping out and bolt pulling is EXTREMELY annoying and the defult mag capacity is bullshit. i too, prefer semi-atuo guns.
    Then you are stupid...

    A 1 shot KO is all you need...

    Semi Auto is crap coz it gives em the chance to quickly hide and you cant get them anymore.

    But the 1 hit KO instantly kills them.
    Get The Fuck Out.



  8. #98
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ...not when half the time it misses
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  9. #99
    NuB_GhOsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,083
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Holy Crap at Mouzie
    U have a very advanced knowledge of weapons

  10. #100
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    he has a very advanced knowledge of EVERYTHING
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  11. #101
    gookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    XD

    Dude L96A1 is like any other gun u learn its tricks pros and cons and ur golden if ur to lazy to pay attention then thats ur problem it tends to shoot up to the right or down to the left and also if u dont lead the target ur gonna miss. my L96A1 is my best gun but i also use the M24 great for headshots i pi.ss so many people off when i use them in a combo im a long range sniper only i cant do that up close crap i always have to switch. but yeah L96A1 is one hit kill and yeah i have to take 2 or more shots unless im ambush sniping like in roadkill u dont move the gun at all keep it still then when someone runs into ur scope FIRE then bam they are fkin deader than a door nail LOL

  12. #102
    gookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iR4WR View Post
    The remington 700 was the hunting rifle, which was designed to be used for large game. Therefore it had huge stopping power but at the cost me a lower accuracy. The m24 was the military adoption of the hunting rifle, toning down on its power but giving it extreme accuracy. So technically they were not the same rifle. Also, machine guns in this game still have tiny stopping power compared to real life. Even with a small velocity, they still chambered hilariously large bullets. After all, didnt the Barret .50 cal rifle chamber the .50 bmg? Which stands for browning MACHINE GUN? And look at the carnage the barret could create. Even a fraction of that velocity would still blow limbs off.
    Actually this fool is WRONG the remingtons 700's millitary brother is the M40 used by the marines the M24 is a lighter caliber and used by the army sorry to bust ur bubble mate

  13. #103
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by gookie View Post
    Actually this fool is WRONG the remingtons 700's millitary brother is the M40 used by the marines the M24 is a lighter caliber and used by the army sorry to bust ur bubble mate
    He's right, someone who knows their stuff.

  14. #104
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    L9 Pwns most people cant use it.
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  15. #105
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    L9 Pwns....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread