Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69
  1. #1
    lolz2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    807
    My Mood
    Amused

    using ce to find addies from a vip hack??

    i decided to try out a vip hack for once, the one i got completly disables hshield

    now my ? is if i go into a room and start with all hacks off and scan for an unkown initial value and then turn a hack on then scan for changed value, then turn it off and scan again,and keep repeating this until i narrow down each value for each hack

    i figure if this is possible i could easily get the addies for hover,nametgas,respawn,glitch and a few other hacks very easily to make some new hacks for u guys



    u guys think this would work???


    btw guys superjump is no longer patched,nexon removed the hieght limits during the last patch when they added superjump for zombies in two towers

    i had no idea how many people in ca are on mpgh...i went in a game, and there was a room called "lol2much fly hack" and everybody had it...it was fun...




  2. #2
    gwentravolta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cardboard Box
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz2much View Post
    i decided to try out a vip hack for once, the one i got completly disables hshield

    now my ? is if i go into a room and start with all hacks off and scan for an unkown initial value and then turn a hack on then scan for changed value, then turn it off and scan again,and keep repeating this until i narrow down each value for each hack

    i figure if this is possible i could easily get the addies for hover,nametgas,respawn,glitch and a few other hacks very easily to make some new hacks for u guys



    u guys think this would work???


    btw guys superjump is no longer patched,nexon removed the hieght limits during the last patch when they added superjump for zombies in two towers
    i think it would work, but wont you get yelled at by the VIP makers?

    Ill help you if you want


    Posts:
    10 posts []
    50 posts []
    100 posts []
    500 posts []

    Thanks:
    5 thanks []
    10 thanks []
    100 thanks []

    Profile:
    Make a signature []
    Set a profile picture []

    Hacks:
    Download and use a hack []
    Get a virus []
    ... or two... []
    Release my own hacks []



  3. #3
    callenbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The U.S
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Might Work.

  4. #4
    lolz2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    807
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by gwentravolta View Post
    i think it would work, but wont you get yelled at by the VIP makers?

    Ill help you if you want
    well i dont need the vip hack to find them,i could find them all on my own,but im time limited for right now,so i figure if this would work this would save me lots of time,

    i had no idea how many people in ca are on mpgh...i went in a game, and there was a room called "lol2much fly hack" and everybody had it...it was fun...




  5. #5
    gwentravolta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cardboard Box
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz2much View Post
    well i dont need the vip hack to find them,i could find them all on my own,but im time limited for right now,so i figure if this would work this would save me lots of time,
    well yeah, but finding them on your own would take HOURS!... but could i still help? and do you have windowed mode?


    Posts:
    10 posts []
    50 posts []
    100 posts []
    500 posts []

    Thanks:
    5 thanks []
    10 thanks []
    100 thanks []

    Profile:
    Make a signature []
    Set a profile picture []

    Hacks:
    Download and use a hack []
    Get a virus []
    ... or two... []
    Release my own hacks []



  6. #6
    n3m1s1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Torontonomnomnomom
    Posts
    1,754
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Fine
    Wow! Thanks guyz! That would be awesome!



  7. #7
    lolz2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    807
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by gwentravolta View Post
    well yeah, but finding them on your own would take HOURS!... but could i still help? and do you have windowed mode?
    no i dont have windowed mode, u can use dxwind to get windowed mode or u can replace ur d3d9 file with the modified one to get windowed mode

    i had no idea how many people in ca are on mpgh...i went in a game, and there was a room called "lol2much fly hack" and everybody had it...it was fun...




  8. #8
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    sounds good. need any help?
    i can test on a different computer to make sure they are static.

  9. #9
    gwentravolta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cardboard Box
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz2much View Post
    no i dont have windowed mode, u can use dxwind to get windowed mode or u can replace ur d3d9 file with the modified one to get windowed mode
    dxwind always d/cs for me, and where might i find a modified d3d9 for vista32?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    sounds good. need any help?
    i can test on a different computer to make sure they are static for u.
    what happened to your numbers?


    Posts:
    10 posts []
    50 posts []
    100 posts []
    500 posts []

    Thanks:
    5 thanks []
    10 thanks []
    100 thanks []

    Profile:
    Make a signature []
    Set a profile picture []

    Hacks:
    Download and use a hack []
    Get a virus []
    ... or two... []
    Release my own hacks []



  10. #10
    dep01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    ill test on vista

  11. #11
    lolz2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    807
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by gwentravolta View Post
    dxwind always d/cs for me, and where might i find a modified d3d9 for vista32?



    what happened to your numbers?
    for vista im not sure sorry

    i had no idea how many people in ca are on mpgh...i went in a game, and there was a room called "lol2much fly hack" and everybody had it...it was fun...




  12. #12
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by gwentravolta View Post
    what happened to your numbers?
    i got a name change. Corndog was taken when i signed up.

  13. #13
    gwentravolta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cardboard Box
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    i got a name change. Corndog was taken when i signed up.
    but.. but... its part of you! ugh

    Imma go make a siggy. out.


    Posts:
    10 posts []
    50 posts []
    100 posts []
    500 posts []

    Thanks:
    5 thanks []
    10 thanks []
    100 thanks []

    Profile:
    Make a signature []
    Set a profile picture []

    Hacks:
    Download and use a hack []
    Get a virus []
    ... or two... []
    Release my own hacks []



  14. #14
    dep01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    lol nice and you fixed ur sig for it.....and lolz2much i think evoryone would be just as happy with just the fly

  15. #15
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by dep01 View Post
    lol nice and you fixed ur sig for it.....and lolz2much i think evoryone would be just as happy with just the fly
    dont tell him that. he wont make anything else. lol.


    it would be so cool if there was an addy for chams. you should try that...lol. probably will never work though.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone need people to help with finding addies in CE?
    By rawr161 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 06:27 PM
  2. HELP ( FINDING ADDYS
    By boyd45 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 04:29 PM
  3. How do I use VIP hack?
    By icuigorz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 05:03 PM

Tags for this Thread