Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Fine

    Looking for someone to CE/MHS with!

    Hi, I just recently found out that my MHS doesn't even need a bypass so now I'm looking for somebody to test it out with. Right now(:P). I would prefer the person I work with knows a bit about CE/MHS. Just reply to this is interested and we will sort the rest out shortly, thank you.

    EDIT: NVM TOO LATE
    Last edited by dontsassme; 08-31-2009 at 08:50 PM.
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  2. #2
    wilsonlam97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Sorry bud. PM Whitten though. I gotta go for a walk, I'm tired
    To-Do-List
    Use Hacks []
    Get 500 Posts[]
    Become a EXPERT Member[]



  3. #3
    megafreakzla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    Hi, I just recently found out that my MHS doesn't even need a bypass so now I'm looking for somebody to test it out with. Right now(:P). I would prefer the person I work with knows a bit about CE/MHS. Just reply to this is interested and we will sort the rest out shortly, thank you.
    ill help


    -to short-

  4. #4
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Fine
    Do you know anything about CE/MHS?

    Edit: Or you can just leave......
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  5. #5
    megafreakzla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    Do you know anything about CE/MHS?

    Edit: Or you can just leave......
    i know some :P

  6. #6
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Fine
    Can you get it to work in CA? I mean do you not crash when using CE/MHS?
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  7. #7
    megafreakzla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    Can you get it to work in CA? I mean do you not crash when using CE/MHS?
    i crash

  8. #8
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol, thats the kind of person that I wouldn't want to CE with...someone who can't CE.
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for someone to find addresses with
    By dontsassme in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 11:15 PM
  2. Looking for someone to do the snowball thing with me for xp and cash.
    By bangu in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 01:41 PM
  3. Looking for Someone to make me a sig!
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 05:51 PM
  4. Looking for Someone
    By c0nquer in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 07:35 PM
  5. Looking for someone...
    By Grim09 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 08:08 PM

Tags for this Thread