First, if anyone posted this, I am sorry, I did not notice.
K, If you are sick of the very boring and stupid background music Nexon included (Korea's is sooooo much better), here is a tut in order to change ur background music.
1. Find a song or melody you really (very important) like to listen to and can listen to day in and day out when you play CA.
2. Make sure that the music file u get is in MP3 Format (i dont know what happens if its not)
3.Go into your Combat Arms Folder (Mine is as C: Nexon: Combat Arms) and choose Game and then BGM (which should be the folder at the top)
4. Go down until you find UIBGM_LOOP and WAITINGROOM_LOOP. (At this point, I recommend making a folder on ur desktop called "Original CA Music" and moving the original files there so that its a backup)
5. Rename the MP3 songs you like to UIBGM_LOOP AND WAITINGROOM_LOOP and move them to the BGM folder in CA. (If I remember correctly, UIBGM starts when the login screen first starts up, and waiting room is when you are in the lobby of a specific game)
6. Login and see if you like it (works for me)
If you are happy with it, Thanks me, and if you dont, I dont care either
The Following User Says Thank You to sharkzfan For This Useful Post: