View Poll Results: What hacks do you want me to include?

Voters
174. This poll is closed
  • Chams, No Spread, No Recoil, OPk, Underground, Fly, Speed Hack, Aimbot

    157 90.23%
  • None

    17 9.77%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 140
  1. #76
    17Soccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    purezhacker, arent u worried about getting ur account banned?
    the 1lt? like idk..... not smart to put up ur ign with that high of rank in a hacking website.

  2. #77
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol i just ticked all of em they are all good

  3. #78
    GreekSneak75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hopes this works

  4. #79
    crazy-tatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In MPGH:D
    Posts
    653
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    In Love
    Bann this noob you need to .RAR it.

  5. #80
    purezhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    311
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Lol its fine

    Quote Originally Posted by 17Soccer View Post
    purezhacker, arent u worried about getting ur account banned?
    the 1lt? like idk..... not smart to put up ur ign with that high of rank in a hacking website.
    It's fine i have about 4 other accounts with gold and silver bars,, Im gud

  6. #81
    theexploited1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    las vegas, NV
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Drunk
    this is guna be a sick hack lol cant wait to use!!


    [X] Get Called Hacker While Ligit
    [X] Get Banned 1 Time For Hacking
    [X] Get Banned 5 Times For Hacking
    [X] Get Banned 10 Times For Hacking
    [X] Get Banned 1 Time While Not Hacking...(dont know how it happened (F*ck you warrock))
    [X] 1 Post
    [X] 5 Posts
    [X] 10 Posts
    [X] 20 Posts
    [X] 30 Posts
    [X] 50 Posts
    [X] 75 Posts
    [X] 100 Posts
    [X] 125 posts
    [X] 150 posts
    [X] 200 posts

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thank ME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  7. #82
    Tierrize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\MPGH\General
    Posts
    1,022
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Amused
    I said no the 4 every body wants MPGH already have juSt search Ppl....


    Hazedup is the best there ever was

  8. #83
    purezhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    311
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by theexploited1 View Post
    this is guna be a sick hack lol cant wait to use!!
    Yuppers! It's amazing!, I just have to finish the coding in a few of the hacks, Then wala of course ur getting it mr 2007

  9. #84
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by purezhacker View Post
    It's fine i have about 4 other accounts with gold and silver bars,, Im gud
    wow. how long have u been playin man. btw good hack but i haven't been here for 5 month so too bad for me


  10. #85
    purezhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    311
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    wow. how long have u been playin man. btw good hack but i haven't been here for 5 month so too bad for me
    Been playing since July 2008, (when it came out) Lol

    And i been using the afk bots on 3 diff comps overnight lol.

  11. #86
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by purezhacker View Post
    Been playing since July 2008, (when it came out) Lol

    And i been using the afk bots on 3 diff comps overnight lol.
    no one ever reported u for hacking or afk botting? its amazing if no one did then ur truely an undercover hacker. i get called a hacker for every game i play


  12. #87
    purezhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    311
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    no one ever reported u for hacking or afk botting? its amazing if no one did then ur truely an undercover hacker. i get called a hacker for every game i play
    Im just good at disguising, and i made my own Afk bot which is very advanced and talks with over 100 lines of words, and completes a full conversation, I also shoot my gun and reload.. Lol But yeah

  13. #88
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by purezhacker View Post
    Im just good at disguising, and i made my own Afk bot which is very advanced and talks with over 100 lines of words, and completes a full conversation, I also shoot my gun and reload.. Lol But yeah
    how long have you been MAKING hacks? because i see ur really a freak at hacking and making one. ur like fully pro


  14. #89
    purezhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    311
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    how long have you been MAKING hacks? because i see ur really a freak at hacking and making one. ur like fully pro
    Been making hacks since i was 11 (7 years ago)

  15. #90
    purezhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    311
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    how long have you been MAKING hacks? because i see ur really a freak at hacking and making one. ur like fully pro
    Been making hacks since i was 11 (7 years ago)

    I code all of the following

    Java Script
    php
    html
    bb
    Visual basics
    Adobe
    Bypass

    And i can make simple tools like auto typers, clickers, and all that account creating stuff.


    Also ~ im a kick ass graphic maker

    www.photobucket.com/zz-fx
    Last edited by purezhacker; 09-08-2009 at 04:53 AM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Upcoming release Full naruto theme!
    By propimp in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. Next upcoming release
    By wisebommerr in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:06 AM
  3. [RELEASE] Warrock D/C Trainer [FIRST RELEASE]
    By xXxAGExXx in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 01:23 AM
  4. My upcoming Release by Bioslover
    By bioslover in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 07:05 PM
  5. My Upcoming Release
    By Stranger00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 05:30 AM

Tags for this Thread