Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 135
  1. #106
    SpiKe86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Blah

    no

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 Backup View Post
    Its not attached anymore?
    No Ghty82 its suppose to be closed because a user attempted to crack my software which is copyright infringement so he was banned and deleted the download. sorry guys. maybe admin/mod will close this soon or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsbow View Post
    LOL... DUDE UR A GENIUS BRO.... U r a hacking god






  2. #107
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    hard work on this?? this is a basic program.. how can this be hard?? there's about fifty different kinds of tutorials on how to make this program..

    all you need:

    links to the account registration forms
    locations of the buttons and input boxes
    and the basic script to compile them into..

    i can make this program and post it for free.. i'll check on eddie's site to see how this is going for spike before i decide on it.. if he's actually making money off of it, i'll leave it alone

    EDIT: but if it fails for him i'll release my own
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  3. #108
    SpiKe86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    hard work on this?? this is a basic program.. how can this be hard?? there's about fifty different kinds of tutorials on how to make this program..

    all you need:

    links to the account registration forms
    locations of the buttons and input boxes
    and the basic script to compile them into..

    i can make this program and post it for free.. i'll check on eddie's site to see how this is going for spike before i decide on it.. if he's actually making money off of it, i'll leave it alone

    EDIT: but if it fails for him i'll release my own
    wow all these elite programmers and no one can make small program hacks. ) mod how long is this gonna go on before someone closes this?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsbow View Post
    LOL... DUDE UR A GENIUS BRO.... U r a hacking god






  4. #109
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiKe86 View Post
    wow all these elite programmers and no one can make small program hacks. ) mod how long is this gonna go on before someone closes this?
    quite a while since there's no mods or minions on.. and i wanna know why the hell you would pay for a copyright on a program thats not even gonna be used that often.. the only way broly committed any sort of copyright infringement is if you went to the patent office and paid for a copyright on it.. which if you did that you would have to add it to the program itself or post it on the same page as your download link to this program.. and if you did that, then whoever started this thread committed copyright infringement.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  5. #110
    Ghty82 Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Section, Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Pm it to me too Spike?

  6. #111
    moho401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your closet with... THE CREEPY MONKEY!
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol your saying its V2 in screene it says "Hack Detector v1 had detected..." lol

  7. #112
    rtran020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the corner down the street
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3
    i dont see the link anywhere..

  8. #113
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiKe86 View Post
    Copyright infringment post will be deleted!
    You do not have a copyright over a program, you did not file a copyright with your government.

    Nice try.



    PEOPLE HE REMOVED THE LINK--NO MORE.

  9. #114
    SpiKe86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Blah
    actually your not very smart now are you? ) US Federal Govt Law states that the "Creator" of anything that puts "Copyrighted by" on they're product is there by binded :P and because i'm a Federal Notary i have documentation on everything i made since i do own ! a company :> so stick to your isreali jursidication!

    Edit: in addition i did not say this program was "Patented" its COPYRIGHTED! 2 different things, for the previous post the posted program was a "Trial" which means that it was free to public on the terms and conditions of only being able to use it 5 times and then either deleting it from your system or paying for it. And if its something that no one will use "often" how come its been downloaded on another site almost 100 times :-? maybe its just yall hackers getting scared? i think so. or maybe its jealously maybe you didnt think of this and it makes you mad cause i did? anyways MODS NEED TO CLose this cause this topic is meant for the "Flaming Section" and not Combat Arms Section.
    Last edited by SpiKe86; 09-09-2009 at 04:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsbow View Post
    LOL... DUDE UR A GENIUS BRO.... U r a hacking god






  10. #115
    playgames3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    on the internet
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    29
    where did the fucking attachment go?





    I LOVE TO HACK.


  11. #116
    deathninjak0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,512
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Cool
    Read the fking post, the link is removed!

  12. #117
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiKe86 View Post
    actually your not very smart now are you? ) US Federal Govt Law states that the "Creator" of anything that puts "Copyrighted by" on they're product is there by binded :P and because i'm a Federal Notary i have documentation on everything i made since i do own ! a company :> so stick to your isreali jursidication!

    Edit: in addition i did not say this program was "Patented" its COPYRIGHTED! 2 different things, for the previous post the posted program was a "Trial" which means that it was free to public on the terms and conditions of only being able to use it 5 times and then either deleting it from your system or paying for it. And if its something that no one will use "often" how come its been downloaded on another site almost 100 times :-? maybe its just yall hackers getting scared? i think so. or maybe its jealously maybe you didnt think of this and it makes you mad cause i did? anyways MODS NEED TO CLose this cause this topic is meant for the "Flaming Section" and not Combat Arms Section.
    I was going to respect you, you proved me wrong however at 'maybe its just yall hackers getting scared? i think so. or maybe its jealously maybe you didnt think of this and it makes you mad cause i did?' part, you blew it.

    I don't care if it downloaded 100 times, did you know I created a firewall program that is use in Comodo, AVG, Norton, all the best AV?

    That's paid and downloaded more then 100 times. Now are you jealous that I use to work for a sofware company?

  13. #118
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    This chex the cbl not their cpu...i would come up dirty and u call me a hacker and i would call u a dumb ass first then correct you have a nice day

  14. #119
    El Narco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD IT?

  15. #120
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    this is a nice program. i hate minimizing my ca to check the cbl..

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]How to detect a hacker
    By lolek1234 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:16 AM
  2. [DETECTED]V2 B-Hacker Chams, Wallhack, No Gun e.t.c...
    By B-Hacker in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 02:21 PM
  3. [RELEASE] - [Leech] RS Account Hacker!
    By Runescape343 in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 04:01 PM
  4. (Leeched) Hacker Detecter V1.0 Trial
    By clapman2k9 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 07:32 AM
  5. Hacker Detection
    By oobio in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 09:52 PM

Tags for this Thread