Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 167
  1. #121
    TheKamikazes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    ITS 4:45 AM AND YET AGAIN THERE ARE NO MODS OR MINIONS ONLINE OR AWAKE!!!

    happens to me all the time

    make me a minion im always on while u guys are sleeping.. in fact i think most if not all of my release threads were posted while everyone was sleeping
    lol its 4:45AM, go to bed no wonder no minions/mods are on

  2. #122
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Thats a great reason to make you a minion!

    BECUASE YOUR ON WHEN EVERYBOYD ELSE ISNT.

    Im on for both XD

  3. #123
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    * Name: Shayne

    * Time Zone: GMT +10:00 (i think its that) - Sydney, Australia

    * Hours Available: 6 hrs on a school day. Probs about 10 on a weekend.

    * Why Should You Be A Minion: Coz I can be. Plus i used to be really active in this section.

    * Overall Goal Of Being a Minion: Getting rid of all the trash. And to help.


    And i vote -xplicit- for minion. he cool.

  4. #124
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    * Name: Shayne

    * Time Zone: GMT +10:00 (i think its that) - Sydney, Australia

    * Hours Available: 6 hrs on a school day. Probs about 10 on a weekend.

    * Why Should You Be A Minion: Coz I can be. Plus i used to be really active in this section.

    * Overall Goal Of Being a Minion: Getting rid of all the trash. And to help.


    And i vote -xplicit- for minion. he cool.
    aye gfx, out of our section boi!!!

    jk

  5. #125
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol. im half chink. therefore im efficient.

  6. #126
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Thats a great reason to make you a minion!

    BECUASE YOUR ON WHEN EVERYBOYD ELSE ISNT.

    Im on for both XD
    well gee stumpy, the fact that im on all the time and talk to everybody all the time, would be pretty obvious that im on both when mods/minions are on, and when they are not.. but i thought it important to point out that i truly am on all the time, especially pointing out that im on when none of them are, BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY NEED.. you are now on my shit list.. good luck.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  7. #127
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Thats a great reason to make you a minion!

    BECUASE YOUR ON WHEN EVERYBOYD ELSE ISNT.

    Im on for both XD
    Your opinion is flawless...

    Seriously, you arn't going to get a minion spot being a smart ass and stating incorrect things

  8. #128
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Regardless, of opinions having an aussie minion is a good idea. Not only because its a different timezone but also because there are many Aussies on MPGH who wouldn't get any support or responses until they go to bed.

  9. #129
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Regardless, of opinions having an aussie minion is a good idea. Not only because its a different timezone but also because there are many Aussies on MPGH who wouldn't get any support or responses until they go to bed.
    tis my opinion, I don't mind who get's minion as long as they have a gmt close to +10 and are nice...

  10. #130
    TheKamikazes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    tis my opinion, I don't mind who get's minion as long as they have a gmt close to +10 and are nice...
    yes

    We need an Aussie minion because it is so annoying when an aussie releases a hack and i have to wait the next day for it to get approved.

    and stumpy, no one likes you.

  11. #131
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    itd be good if we had a minion in america, one in europe and one in australia. almost everyone would be catered for that way.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    -James (09-09-2009),Ghty82 Backup (09-09-2009),LegendaryAbbo (09-09-2009)

  13. #132
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    well gee stumpy, the fact that im on all the time and talk to everybody all the time, would be pretty obvious that im on both when mods/minions are on, and when they are not.. but i thought it important to point out that i truly am on all the time, especially pointing out that im on when none of them are, BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY NEED.. you are now on my shit list.. good luck.

    Ill tell you something now.

    Before i do, legendary hack, your opinion doesnt matter to me, if im picked. ill do my job. thats what matters to me


    Warpathsin666.

    Your life is not MPGH.

    If it is. Good luck to you in the future.


    And stumpy: nobody likes you.

    Yes. i care deeply about that. im going to go cry myself to sleep now.

    SINCE WHEN WAS THIS A POPULARITY CONTEST.
    Last edited by -James; 09-09-2009 at 05:47 AM.

  14. #133
    TheKamikazes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hey stumpy, you should do everyone a favour and kill yourself

  15. #134
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKamikazes View Post
    Hey stumpy, you should do everyone a favour and kill yourself
    Stop flaming him guys, he takes it too personally. He worked out he was wrong, so just let it go to rest.

  16. #135
    Ghty82 Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Section, Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    itd be good if we had a minion in america, one in europe and one in australia. almost everyone would be catered for that way.
    Yeah and I can be the Aussie minion

    Stumpy's alright don't pick on him

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Minion Applications!
    By KING in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. [Info] CAEU Minion Application Thread
    By InHuman in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 04:34 PM
  3. Minion Application.
    By OMARz in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 05:57 PM
  4. [Info] Minion Application Thread
    By Liz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 06:46 AM
  5. [Info] CAEU Minion Application Thread!
    By Liz in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:34 AM

Tags for this Thread