View Poll Results: Who thinks mpgh pub hacks should go to users with 100post +

Voters
84. This poll is closed
  • I DO! Fu<k1ng leachers

    52 61.90%
  • its to high

    32 38.10%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 140
  1. #91
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverChange View Post
    Who thinks that the MPGH pub hacks should
    only go to users with only 100+ so it wont be leached
    and so on

    i personally think it should stupid leachers
    leaching from are site >: (
    so anyways :P

    the less leach the less likely it gets patched
    Why? Because you just broke 100?
    Post count means nothing in essence.
    It's all about personal trust.

  2. #92
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RPB93 View Post
    Why? Because you just broke 100?
    Post count means nothing in essence.
    It's all about personal trust.
    But barely any of us know each other personally
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  3. #93
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    But barely any of us know each other personally
    I know several. And trust them. ^_^

  4. #94
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RPB93 View Post
    I know several. And trust them. ^_^
    Ah. Touche.
    I feel so lonely now. I must turn to an external influence to ease that loneliness
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  5. #95
    ryansasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    seallte wa
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Breezy
    if it does need 100 post i need to start posting a lot! lol but it shouldent be 100 post

    Kidd Ninjaa

    1st video: Music video -Cant Be Real | 2nd video: Me and JR Parker - Let Me Love You


  6. #96
    No5cope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,902
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    678
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan! View Post
    Post requirements lead to spam, spam leads to a shitty community. Do you want a shitty community?
    to right

    the forums will just get mega spammed.. but great thinking though

  7. #97
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    You don't need 10 accounts to get like that thx count. Plus we can see where u get most your thanks from... >.<
    Oh noez teh choobs are spamming teh boards!

    Your argument is invalid
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  8. #98
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    You don't need 10 accounts to get like that thx count. Plus we can see where u get most your thanks from... >.<
    ROFL.
    The sad part is, that makes up roughly 90% of most replies to hack threads.
    ROFL.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  9. #99
    zlavik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ƵĻÆVÍĶ
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i think it should be 350+

  10. #100
    lalobon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    In Love
    100+. no leachers

  11. #101
    zeroboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WHERE AM I?
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    so basicly what everybody is saying to everyone like me this hack is
    A. pointless. or
    B. Never gonna happen.

  12. #102
    mlkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your bed
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol u only got like 108 posts though so thats why 100~ rofl

  13. #103
    TheKamikazes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i think it should be 367+

    ahha

  14. #104
    Fiop22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    It's a good idea but my account got perma banned and i cbf getting back 400 posts

  15. #105
    RaulPwn3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    for all its more simple

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. who thinks i should leave MPGH
    By andrewgeltz in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 02:30 AM
  2. FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SAYS MPGH PUB 1.07 PATCH COME HERE!!
    By xXknightzXx in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 05:14 PM
  3. I think MPGH Should make a feedback system
    By Gods 2nd Child in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 09:07 PM
  4. Do you think MPGH should have a Public UCE?
    By EndRiT in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 11:09 AM
  5. Who thinks i leech?
    By scooby107 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 11:55 AM

Tags for this Thread