Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 82
  1. #31
    HeavyCalibre10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well as i was saying, in short combat arms should die, NEXON STILL SUKS

    Hey you see that littel medal?
    down on the left of this post, click it
    and you will have cheese (and maybe some marijuana)

  2. #32
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyCalibre10 View Post
    So true, but i dont sit on my ass all day. I have a life unlike sooooo many ppl out there
    that spend days making their sigys. No offence to any 1. But what im really trying to say is. Whats the point of playing combat arms any more. All the good guns are at ranks that are extremely high. The Really good guns are nx guns. People can have Mini-gun
    and flame thrower which are nx and might aswell be instant loss for the oposing team.
    Specialists can have medi-kits, its completley unballanced now. they want $25 for a permanant weapon change? thats crazy. you could do so much more with that money.
    Im sorry but i wouldent spend a cent on a video game item that you cant touch or feel.
    just use in a game. id rather buy me a good full game with that money, or an airsoft gun.
    When I said sitting on your ass all day, I meant the people who buy NX and use it to "the full extent" (one of the responses I managed to elicit from a crazy NX person) by sitting on their asses all day and playing til it expires or they expire.
    I would buy an airsoft gun so I can shoot the people buying the NX, thus stopping them from buying NX, and also a warning to others to stop buying NX... maybe we can stop Nexon after all.
    Disclaimer : I meant none of that, it was simply a joke. Also, I'm talking Global Studies right now so I'm likening everything to history. compare me to the KKK if you wish.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  3. #33
    HeavyCalibre10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    lol kkk = KoolAid, Kite, Klan

    Hey you see that littel medal?
    down on the left of this post, click it
    and you will have cheese (and maybe some marijuana)

  4. #34
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyCalibre10 View Post
    lol kkk = KoolAid, Kite, Klan
    Sounds like a children group.
    Way off topic.
    I saw the world KoolAid, and thought of the KoolAid man, and then thought of jokes that I've heard about him, and I thought of one of Dane Cook's jokes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dane Cook
    ...so the Kool Aid man comes crashin' in and he shouts KOOL AID! and the kids drink out of him, and they don't notice all the crap and the debris from the wall inside of him, and all that f**kin' asbestos...
    Had to share that, sorry
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  5. #35
    HeavyCalibre10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Okay back on topic

    Hey you see that littel medal?
    down on the left of this post, click it
    and you will have cheese (and maybe some marijuana)

  6. #36
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    YAY PORN! Ok jk. But seriously you guys should just download my spammers and use them to cause havoc in the lobbies lol. Nothing says fuck Combat Arms like spamming redtube links.

  7. #37
    caspstaytrueXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where the Bud, Flows & Graffiti be at New York
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    98
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The Only Reason why Nexon is Doing all this shit && Trying to be sneaky w/ there undercover files that we already know about is because we are already beating them they know that us Hackers wont be stopped b/c more & more come everyday sure you'll get banned thats why they make more accounts && every new noob or veteran gets there ass beat Nexon cant do shit they can keep on going & so can we :: Who is gonna stop us Really -_- ? ::

    2nd who the fuck will pay 25 Dollars for a Perma gun ? -___- Be fucking serious those guns are for no life losers who spend there time playing this FAILED ASS GAME && Now they Selling us Perma Mercanaries for 25 Dollars also cmon nexon is just scamming people especially if you get Perma banned you aint getting no refund or nothing

    IHave a life unlike some no lifes w/ those 25$ i can use that to take my girl out & have a fun time or chill w/ my nigguhs & buy Bud & Liquor not on some bullshit game -_-

    Well i think i said Enough NEXON FAILS THEY NO THEY LOSING THATS WHY THEY DONT STOP !!!!!!!!!!

  8. #38
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by caspstaytrueXD View Post
    The Only Reason why Nexon is Doing all this shit && Trying to be sneaky w/ there undercover files that we already know about is because we are already beating them they know that us Hackers wont be stopped b/c more & more come everyday sure you'll get banned thats why they make more accounts && every new noob or veteran gets there ass beat Nexon cant do shit they can keep on going & so can we :: Who is gonna stop us Really -_- ? ::

    2nd who the fuck will pay 25 Dollars for a Perma gun ? -___- Be fucking serious those guns are for no life losers who spend there time playing this FAILED ASS GAME && Now they Selling us Perma Mercanaries for 25 Dollars also cmon nexon is just scamming people especially if you get Perma banned you aint getting no refund or nothing

    IHave a life unlike some no lifes w/ those 25$ i can use that to take my girl out & have a fun time or chill w/ my nigguhs & buy Bud & Liquor not on some bullshit game -_-

    Well i think i said Enough NEXON FAILS THEY NO THEY LOSING THATS WHY THEY DONT STOP !!!!!!!!!!
    rofl, for some reason I have a very big urge to agree with him. We've been winning this "war" against Nexon, and they seem to be just getting as much money as possible before closing the game down due to "hacking."
    Also, not only are they selling perm-guns and perm-mercs, they also sell perm-ban now apparently
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  9. #39
    caspstaytrueXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where the Bud, Flows & Graffiti be at New York
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    98
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    rofl, for some reason I have a very big urge to agree with him. We've been winning this "war" against Nexon, and they seem to be just getting as much money as possible before closing the game down due to "hacking."
    Also, not only are they selling perm-guns and perm-mercs, they also sell perm-ban now apparently
    You should agree w/ me =D

    i just noticed that we was going on a "Dique War" w/ nexon && i see people posting that we should go to war against Nexon && all that but what the people havent Realized is that we are already at war w/ nexon why do you think they being the way are now -_- Seriously

    cmon People is now Spending 50$ to buy those Perma Guns & Mercs -_-
    i would rather get both my Tongue Pierced [Middle & Tip] Off topic ohh well lmaoo but they 25 Each & it last way longer then those bullshit Graphics

    Were Winning thats it Nexon cant do shit because we cant be stopped

  10. #40
    HeavyCalibre10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I agree. Nexon is the defiinition of fail look it up in the 2010 dictionary
    Fail- A Company that has the mental thinking of a retared monkey on crack and computer duster such as Nexon
    its really there i swear

    Hey you see that littel medal?
    down on the left of this post, click it
    and you will have cheese (and maybe some marijuana)

  11. #41
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by caspstaytrueXD View Post
    You should agree w/ me =D

    i just noticed that we was going on a "Dique War" w/ nexon && i see people posting that we should go to war against Nexon && all that but what the people havent Realized is that we are already at war w/ nexon why do you think they being the way are now -_- Seriously

    cmon People is now Spending 50$ to buy those Perma Guns & Mercs -_-
    i would rather get both my Tongue Pierced [Middle & Tip] Off topic ohh well lmaoo but they 25 Each & it last way longer then those bullshit Graphics

    Were Winning thats it Nexon cant do shit because we cant be stopped
    That's cheap. Both my tongue rings cost 50 a pop to put in. My Industrial was like 60. You don't even wanna know how much the Jacobs Ladder cost to put in. I got a deal on 4 of my tattoos at that shop though so I didnt complain. But I see your point.

  12. #42
    caspstaytrueXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where the Bud, Flows & Graffiti be at New York
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    98
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    That's cheap. Both my tongue rings cost 50 a pop to put in. My Industrial was like 60. You don't even wanna know how much the Jacobs Ladder cost to put in. I got a deal on 4 of my tattoos at that shop though so I didnt complain. But I see your point.
    Lmaoo i only got the middle one which was 25 but my Ex Wife Paid for it =D " Lite !!!!!!! & the Tip is 15 in New York

    But Yeah Nexon Can Suck These Donkey Nuts Because they are Complete Jackasses

    No Lie What happen to Nexon Last Year on CA it used to be way better but Those Fucking Reporting Complaining Crying Noobs Φ___Φ

  13. #43
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    I could take or leave the hacks idc. But even when you're not hacking noobs cry.

  14. #44
    HeavyCalibre10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I would never get any peircings O_o but back on topic, Do you know what could be done with $25 think about it. Its 25 bucks. thats a trip or two to the movies, An airsoft gun (depends My marui mac-10 cost me $190) so yea NX is like throwing your money in a trash can and just sit there looking at your money, In a trash can.

    Hey you see that littel medal?
    down on the left of this post, click it
    and you will have cheese (and maybe some marijuana)

  15. #45
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    $25 is quite a few rounds for my rifle.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nexon Screwed Up Big This Time
    By wrennypoo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 07:47 PM
  2. Nexon, patching all the time
    By wilsonlam97 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 06:09 PM
  3. Nexon has almost done it...
    By A⁴ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:51 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 09:00 PM
  5. Wheres the line?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:14 PM

Tags for this Thread