Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82
  1. #1
    HeavyCalibre10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Post NEXON HAS CROSSED THE LINE TIME TO BOYCOTT

    I belive that Nexon has gone far beyond fail. This can no longer be discribed as another nexon fail, its somthing completley different. They are now treaspassing into our personal things like files and our internet history. They might as well have out bank info on a silver platter. Who guarantees you that they are not capable of this. 2 accounts banned because of me visiting mpgh already. If they find mpgh in your history say goodbye to your account. I call upon the members of mpgh to unite and toghether stand against nexon and watch as it burns in its own grave of Fails. For enough is enough, ans tomorrow will bring a new game along with it. Lets pray to Dave our mpgh god to bless us all with a new more honerable game which we can enjoy without prosecution. We must go forth now and face a new feuture without Combat Arms. Part with our hard earned ranks so we can reclaim what was ours. Freedom

    -HeavyCalibre10-

    Hey you see that littel medal?
    down on the left of this post, click it
    and you will have cheese (and maybe some marijuana)

  2. #2
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    InPrivate Browsing has a use now!

  3. #3
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    InPrivate Browsing has a use now!
    What's that? sounds like an actual browser rather than a term o_O
    Anyway, boycotting Nexon wouldn't get far, as there's always some random kid out there who is willing to buy NX, and imagine thousands of those kids (that we have so kindly named no-lifers). That wouldn't end well.
    Also, maybe we can just create sites that have viruses on them and then put them in our history, so when Nexon tries to check the site at least one of their computers is infected?
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  4. #4
    Seargent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I agree DAVID, close ALL Combat arms sections, and everyone stop playing CA!!

  5. #5
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Any proof of this? Or were the bans because of hacks, in game gm actions, etc. I've personally been a member in some form of this site longer than Combat Arms which I only DL'd on Aug 11th of this year. One account was suspended after legitimately taking it to SFC2 under 1 week but I did the same to another and it's fine. No power leveling for both. Just hxc fireteaming. The first account should be unbanned soon.

  6. #6
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Any proof of this? Or were the bans because of hacks, in game gm actions, etc. I've personally been a member in some form of this site longer than Combat Arms which I only DL'd on Aug 11th of this year. One account was suspended after legitimately taking it to SFC2 under 1 week but I did the same to another and it's fine. No power leveling for both. Just hxc fireteaming. The first account should be unbanned soon.
    The short way of saying it : Your history doesn't matter.
    And it doesn't. I quoted this for truth, I brought my legit to CSM2 and nothing has happened, and I visit this site every day. Heck, I leave it on when I play Combat Arms so I can talk with you people. Because you are just that awesome
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  7. #7
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    What's that? sounds like an actual browser rather than a term o_O

    its on internet explorer (i use firefox, so I dont care about it, but i know about it) when you enable it, IE doesnt cache anything, doesnt record any history, save any passwords, or remember anything that you typed into a text box.

  8. #8
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    its on internet explorer (i use firefox, so I dont care about it, but i know about it) when you enable it, IE doesnt cache anything, doesnt record any history, save any passwords, or remember anything that you typed into a text box.
    Oh yay. Time to go on IE then.
    -maybe later-
    Anyway, thanks for the help, now I'll just go on this site on IE.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  9. #9
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    The short way of saying it : Your history doesn't matter.
    And it doesn't. I quoted this for truth, I brought my legit to CSM2 and nothing has happened, and I visit this site every day. Heck, I leave it on when I play Combat Arms so I can talk with you people. Because you are just that awesome
    lol I didn't think so. Something must have been done to be banned. My first account got too much attention ranking so fast and the name was ROUGHS3X which did the trick. My other is zZDirtNapZz and it's a better account now but still... ranked too high too quick without power leveling but the IGN is appropriate at least. Most they could have on me is ban dodging.

  10. #10
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    lol I didn't think so. Something must have been done to be banned. My first account got too much attention ranking so fast and the name was ROUGHS3X which did the trick. My other is *********** and it's a better account now but still... ranked too high too quick without power leveling but the IGN is appropriate at least. Most they could have on me is ban dodging.
    Probably not a good idea to post your IGN here, just to be safe.
    You never know...
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fulfilled For This Useful Post:

    ubernova123 (11-25-2009)

  12. #11
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    Probably not a good idea to post your IGN here, just to be safe.
    You never know...
    Aside from the bankrolls of NX I store on those 2 accounts I have nothing to lose. I had my accounts listed in my sigs for a while. But that got too cluttered.

  13. #12
    HeavyCalibre10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thats not the point. Thyere still invading privacy. Even though in theit TOU it says they can do so i still don't agree. And yes my two accounts (noob accounts) got banned right after that patch. even so the process itself is killing my computer. My computer cant even handle opening up my computer any more. CA lags to the point of unplayable. Maybe its time to just let combat arms go. Let the little kids who love to spen REAL money on things they cant even touch have their fun. If all of mpgh quit. that would be a large portion of it. OR even better. > Every 1 get on CA but dont buy any NX this would increase their servers power intake and make them lose money faster. Lets kill nexon tills there no more left of the pathetic excuse of a Fail.



    BTW put this in your siggy if you agree.
    link: http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/...alibre/RIP.jpg
    Last edited by HeavyCalibre10; 09-11-2009 at 11:58 PM.

    Hey you see that littel medal?
    down on the left of this post, click it
    and you will have cheese (and maybe some marijuana)

  14. #13
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    I won't disagree with you on the fact that they invade our privacy, just open up ahnrpt.exe. It goes beyond just the CA folder.

    However, I don't believe your accounts got banned simply because you visited this site. I have multiple accounts including a 2lt which haven't been banned. Although, if it is true.
    Try out private browsing. Implemented in the new FireFox releases.

    Better luck in the future.
    Last edited by -XpliCitt-; 09-12-2009 at 12:01 AM.

  15. #14
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyCalibre10 View Post
    Thats not the point. Thyere still invading privacy. Even though in theit TOU it says they can do so i still don't agree. And yes my two accounts (noob accounts) got banned right after that patch. even so the process itself is killing my computer. My computer cant even handle opening up my computer any more. CA lags to the point of unplayable. Maybe its time to just let combat arms go. Let the little kids who love to spen REAL money on things they cant even touch have their fun. If all of mpgh quit. that would be a large portion of it. OR even better. > Every 1 get on CA but dont buy any NX this would increase their servers power intake and make them lose money faster. Lets kill nexon tills there no more left of the pathetic excuse of a Fail.
    The only thing you're onto is their TOS. I suffered a 30 day because of my IGN ROUGHS3X. That's extortion. Why? Because NX and NX items are currently locked up on the account. In order to prevent another ban I'll have to pay to change the name. That is the definition of extortion. Regardless of what their TOS say the LAW says EXTORTION is ILLEGAL! No judge would overlook that. However, I am too lazy to begin a class action. Ball's in your court friend. Have at it.

  16. #15
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyCalibre10 View Post
    Thats not the point. Thyere still invading privacy. Even though in theit TOU it says they can do so i still don't agree. And yes my two accounts (noob accounts) got banned right after that patch. even so the process itself is killing my computer. My computer cant even handle opening up my computer any more. CA lags to the point of unplayable. Maybe its time to just let combat arms go. Let the little kids who love to spen REAL money on things they cant even touch have their fun. If all of mpgh quit. that would be a large portion of it. OR even better. > Every 1 get on CA but dont buy any NX this would increase their servers power intake and make them lose money faster. Lets kill nexon tills there no more left of the pathetic excuse of a Fail.
    First off, nobody cares if you agree, Earth outnumbers you 6.5billion to one, you're better off with your own opinion if you try to force it onto other people.
    Nexon's population approaches 300000-400000 (if I were to hazard a guess, there is no proof but... CA has roughly 70K people, and MapleStory has roughly say...200K)
    Third, if you want to, you can let it go.
    Fourth, if we can pwn the little kids that need special guns in a free game, then we can go ahead.
    Fifth, Nexon isn't stupid enough to use more than its minimum estimated income, and servers all have their limit.
    Sixth, servers always use the same amount of electricity, or else the server latency would always be the same.
    Finally, be nice to people, because as mentioned earlier, they outnumber you 6.5 billion to one.
    P.S. What the hell does TOU mean?
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nexon Screwed Up Big This Time
    By wrennypoo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 07:47 PM
  2. Nexon, patching all the time
    By wilsonlam97 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 06:09 PM
  3. Nexon has almost done it...
    By A⁴ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:51 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 09:00 PM
  5. Wheres the line?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:14 PM

Tags for this Thread