Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    We can get multi-kills by burning people
    Then our friends'll be the ones to say UNBELIEVABLE!
    Oh sorry, I didn't mean to skip everything that Mouzie and Co. typed in.
    So like uh...
    How'd we go from Combat Arms school analogies to people's screwed up education, and from there, the words "thee" and "thou"?
    In any case, I am holier than thou
    Last edited by Fulfilled; 09-19-2009 at 02:15 AM.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  2. #32
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thee and thou are the same word, in real life you do not say, 'thee' you say, 'thou'.

    Like: It wouldn't be Thee shall not kill, it's Thou shall not kill.

  3. #33
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't believe I've ever heard the word "thee" used correctly in a sentence before.
    Somehow I doubt that it'll come up during my current lifetime <_<
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  4. #34
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Thee and thou are the same word, in real life you do not say, 'thee' you say, 'thou'.

    Like: It wouldn't be Thee shall not kill, it's Thou shall not kill.
    Will you stop it? You owned me once isn't that enough? I mean c'mon lol.
    Also I said thee is old english because although it did come from Indo-Euro (thou), I meant it as a form of another way saying you, not trying to disrepect you my friend. You're obviously higher than I, and I mean that in a metaphorical way and in the sence of you being on drugs

    OMG LOOK A MONKEY DANCING!!!!!! >>>>>>>>

    Anyways you guys, I thought of something...back at my old high school I had this math/U.S. History teacher who's a veteran of some war (he told us so many damn stories that I can't even begin remembering) and he always told us about the guns and combat. So talking about School in CA is like talking about combat (an actual fight, or war) in school.

  5. #35
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    im pritty sure ca wont get u a job


    LIVERPOOL FC


  6. #36
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post
    im pritty sure ca wont get u a job
    Neither will school. I've been turned down a job by people who've never even BEEN to high school before. Hell, I got turned down at Taco Bell because I was the managers cousin, not to mention they hired this girl who's extremely stupid and honestly is the worst worker ever. I should know since I've known her, her mother and her step father for many years.
    I've been forced to go to Job Corps because it's my only option to get training for a job. I have no money to BUY training, I only have Job Corps, if I don't got here then I'll either be on the streets or in jail.

    Dancing monkey >>>>>

  7. #37
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Aw, sucks to be you then. I aim slightly higher than working at Taco Bell though o_o
    If that's your first job that's fine, but if you're aiming to work at Taco Bell then... eh...
    -looks for word-
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  8. #38
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    Aw, sucks to be you then. I aim slightly higher than working at Taco Bell though o_o
    If that's your first job that's fine, but if you're aiming to work at Taco Bell then... eh...
    -looks for word-
    Yeah it was a first job because I need a job badly and I'm out of high school. I was going to save up enough money for a place in San Fransisco which is where my girlfriend is going to be moving for school next year.

  9. #39
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 123tyler321 View Post
    but..combat arms isnt boring D:
    Take all those lines out of you sig!

  10. #40
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This is a sure sign of addiction...comparing a game to real life.
    That's what my friend who's a WoW addict does.
    And those Runescape people...don't even get me started on them...

  11. #41
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RPB93 View Post
    This is a sure sign of addiction...comparing a game to real life.
    That's what my friend who's a WoW addict does.
    And those Runescape people...don't even get me started on them...
    Tell me about it. But I find many parallels now that he brings it up...
    But still, my friends played Runescape and they were CRAZY with comparing it to RL.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  12. #42
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    Tell me about it. But I find many parallels now that he brings it up...
    But still, my friends played Runescape and they were CRAZY with comparing it to RL.
    Runescape can kiss my ass. I played that for like 4 years and what do I get? 4 years of my life wasted. I had 1 account hacked, another stolen, another muted, and like 3 others that just got hacked so badly that I quit them....
    Which is why I then got addicted to Maplestory since it was free lmao.
    Also I'm not very addicted to CA....but WoW is a completely different story lol. I'm a GM on a WoW private server, shows how addicted I am to games.

  13. #43
    l0lz0rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California, U.S
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    You should really pay attention in class, And please take your pill before posting. One thing is right. My freaking geography teacher it is a fucking zombie with a super spy combod.
    HAHAHAHA! Nice one rofll.

  14. #44
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by l0lz0rs View Post
    HAHAHAHA! Nice one rofll.
    How was that a nice one? I suggest spamming someone else's thread so you can get banned. If you have nothing to say about the thread then just don't say anything at all.

  15. #45
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    How was that a nice one? I suggest spamming someone else's thread so you can get banned. If you have nothing to say about the thread then just don't say anything at all.
    Don't worry, I can already see another spammer now. He just made a thread about how we have 2x EXP and GOLD and he said THANK ME FOR INFO.
    Can we ban the spammer? He's the worst version of a choob I've ever seen.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:42 PM
  2. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY.... lol
    By evilMONKEYdo in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 12:47 AM
  3. [Video]Its not my hack but i maded one just like it! soon release!
    By almog6666 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 09:28 AM
  4. Alright Just Like To Say Something
    By lamamilk0 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:12 PM
  5. guys play mechquest its just like batlleon and df
    By frono15 in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 09:38 PM