I see a lot of posts asking for advice on which weapons to buy when users purchase NX. Hopefully this will help. Not everyone will like these weapons but most will find the combination to be beast.
1st of all - Don't waste the NX on a sniper rifle. The L96A1 Ghillie is wildly inaccurate just like the Arctic Wolf.
2ndly - The P90, all models included, is a horrible weapon. Don't waste NX on weapons for rate of fire when you can get a very cheap GP Uzi.
3rdly - If you have to ask for help between a choice of the P90tr and the L85A1 Mod then you need mental help. The L85A1 Mod serves many purposes for me and will remain in my 3rd backpack slot for quite some time.
My suggestion is to do this:
1. Purchase a 90 day backpack with at least +2 slots.
2. Purchase the frag pack. Having 2 grenades always comes in handy.
3. Purchase the M416 CQB for 30 days and place that in your standard weapon slot. This weapon is more accurate than they would lead you to believe. Having it in your 1st slot enables you to keep a great 3-4 shot killer with no recoil at your fingertips. It's also very portable.
4. Purchase the L85A1 Mod for 30 days and place that in your backpack slot B (for +2) or C(for +3). I say keep it in the 3rd slot because it can double as a long range weapon if needed.
5. Try your luck with a Myst-N or AR case. A weapon like the Aug A3 SE or the M4A1 Sopmod can really be nice. Place that in your backpack as slot A or B.
6 (Only if you have a +3 backpack) Use GP and buy a MSG90. It's more accurate and more powerful than the SR25 but doesn't lack in accuracy like the L96A1. In my opinion this is the most well rounded sniper rifle giving you great rate of fire and a good return for your money(GP).
7. If you have NX left over do NOT buy the 40% GP and EXP gainers. Go for the 25% gainers. Why? Because the game amounts are much higher and the price is the same. Therefore you'll get a 25% boost much longer. You won't gain as quickly but in the long run you'll gain far more.
If you've done all that I suggested you'll create a huge stockpile of GP for yourself over the next 30 days or so because you won't have to buy weapons, backpacks, or grenades. Honestly I've got over 50,000GP in the last 10 days or so. And I'm only half way through my NX weapon supply. If people want screen shots I'll provide them.
Forgot to mention that if you notice all of the weapons I selected come fitted with scopes. If you don't prefer extended or fast mags and you don't use silencers you'll be saving GP there as well.
Allow me to address all of those points.
1. I agree that NO NX should be spent on sniper rifles, you can get pretty much all of them for GP at a slightly higher rank.
2. The P90 doesn't need NX to buy, you can get it from GP SMG supply case and at SSG2, which really isn't that high.
3. Really depends on your preferences. I mean, do you want a fast gun that sounds like hitting someone over and over, or a gun that takes up over 1/4 your screen with it's fat green body?
For your suggestions :
On number 6 : MSG90 is less accurate than the SR25 IMO, ask people around us.
On number 7 : Actually, if you do the math, the extra exp you get is roughly the same.
Dave - for creating the site.
User1 - he's an uber beast.
Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
Where'd they all go?